Windows 10: Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor

Discus and support Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have two problems in windows 10 which are likely connected. Today I tried to access my firewall settings to allow a website to be bypassed. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WilliamThornton1, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor

I have two problems in windows 10 which are likely connected. Today I tried to access my firewall settings to allow a website to be bypassed. When I clicked on "Firewall and network protection" nothing opened up. However, I now have a flashing blue circle on my mouse cursor. I have tried rebooting but this didn't help. I presume something has happened regarding the firewall, but I can't access it to turn it off or change the settings. As I am not a techie, please be kind and answer using step by step or non-technical language.
    Thanks in advance.

:)

WilliamThornton1, Nov 13, 2018

2. Mouse cursor spinning with blue spinning circle and the system becomes unusable after upgrading to Windows 10

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message with blue spinning circle?
    • Are you using external mouse on your device?
    Hi i have reverted back to windows 8.1 and am having this blue spinning circle next to cursor. Done a restart and still the same. My PC is ASUS X550C. There is no error code and i'd tried changing ports for the external mouse device.

Please understand that i'm not tech savvy and may require simple instructions to get this resolved. Appreciate your help.

FrankAbelHung, Nov 13, 2018
  3. Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor

I have two problems in windows 10 which are likely connected. Today I tried to access my firewall settings to allow a website to be bypassed. When I clicked on "Firewall and network protection" nothing opened up. However, I now have a flashing blue circle
    on my mouse cursor. I have tried rebooting but this didn't help. I presume something has happened regarding the firewall, but I can't access it to turn it off or change the settings. As I am not a techie, please be kind and answer using step by step or non-technical
    language. Thanks in advance.

LoobyLuscious, Nov 13, 2018
  4. Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor

Spinning blue circle next to mouse pointer

This is an incredibly frustrating issue. I do a lot of screen capture recordings and I can't have my mouse arrow popping up a blue circle every 4 to 5 seconds. I'm not sure exactly when this started for me, but now that I'm ready to do some more recording
    I'm noticing it constantly.

Here's a solution I've found to at least stop the blue circle:

• Start with the Microsoft suggestion of going to the mouse properties.
    • Click on the "Pointers" tab.
    • Select the "Working In Background" pointer and click on "Browse"
    • Select the first mouse arrow option (the one that looks like a normal mouse arrow)
    This doesn't get rid of whatever is causing the system to have to keep working in the background, but it will at least make the blue circle stop popping up.

J Buchmann, Nov 13, 2018
Thema:

Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor

1. Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor - Similar Threads - Spinning blue circle

2. Blue Circle on Mouse Cursor Stuck

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue Circle on Mouse Cursor Stuck: Hello, since yesterday, the blue circle next to the mouse cursor has been stuck and flashing without breaks. It keeps jumping back and forth really quickly (video: https://imgur.com/a/oNjHj7o )Ive already tried restarting, closed Spooler through task Manager, ran Windows...
  3. Blue Circle Around Mouse Cursor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blue Circle Around Mouse Cursor: Im newish to PC, and Ive just started noticing everytime I start up my pc and my apps startup, theres a blue circle around my cursor, and then also when I open my browser, it also starts again for about a minute, then finally ends. Is this normal, if not how do I fix it...
  4. Mouse blue circle stuck spinning

Mouse blue circle stuck spinning: Hello Everyone, suddenly my hp laptop mouse circle continuously spinning and I am unable to click on desktop icons. I restarted several times. Disabled mouse renabled but still circle is spinning and I'm unable to click desktop icons. However I am able to click desktop icons...
  5. Spinning Blue Circle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Spinning Blue Circle: When I click on an app or file, a blue circle starts spinning next to the pointer. Whatever this spinning is doing slows down opening the app or file for seconds and sometimes half a minute or more. Sometimes it turns the screen pale as if it is making a screen print. I asked...
  6. spinning blue circle around mouse cursor

spinning blue circle around mouse cursor: How do i make this thing stop? Every 3-5 minutes or so i get the spinning blue circle and i have no idea what's causing it. submitted by /u/livinforkicks [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/efdbbv/spinning_blue_circle_around_mouse_cursor/
  7. Spinning Blue Circle

Spinning Blue Circle: I have Windows 10 on my relatively new laptop (8 months or so). This dreaded blue spinning circle wasn't always here, it only arrived about 2 months ago but plans to stay I think unless I can figure out how to get rid of it. I've read posts online from others frustrated with...
  8. Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor: I have two problems in windows 10 which are likely connected. Today I tried to access my firewall settings to allow a website to be bypassed. When I clicked on "Firewall and network protection" nothing opened up. However, I now have a flashing blue circle on my mouse cursor....
  9. Spinning mouse circle at startup

Spinning mouse circle at startup: Hello, today when I was launching windows, the spinning dots stopped, and after that I had a black screen, but system finally loaded. After that, my dad launched hard drive optimization in settings panel (sorry I don't know how it's named in english). It was working for...
  10. Cursor with spinning circle.....

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cursor with spinning circle.....: After the Fall Creators Update, all three of my systems have suffered from the dreaded "Cursor and Spinning Circle". Two of my systems have locked up completely. Thank God for my imaging program that allowed me to restore these systems to working order. BUT, this keeps...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. software causing blue spinning icon on mouse

2. windows computer blue circle after bootup

3. windows 10 spinning circle cursor

4. Spinning blue circle next to mouse pointer,
  5. spinning blue cursor