Windows 10: spinning blue wheel

Discus and support spinning blue wheel in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; this spinning blue wheel is driving me nuts is there an easy way for someone who is not computer literate to stop it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Juanitade la Paz, May 27, 2019.

1. spinning blue wheel

this spinning blue wheel is driving me nuts is there an easy way for someone who is not computer literate to stop it

:)

Juanitade la Paz, May 27, 2019

2. Spinning blue wheel icon.

Hi Pat,

The issue you're experiencing might be due to corrupted system file after updating Windows. In order for us to further assist you , we'd like to ask a few questions with the issue on spinning blue wheel icon.

• Have you tried any troubleshooting steps before posting this concern? If yes, what are those?
    • Is it possible for you to send us a screenshot of the issue?

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, May 27, 2019
  3. Kol12 Win User
    Blue spinning pin wheel, program not responding?

Should I be looking for a new entry being generated in event viewer right as the blue wheel starts spinning? How do I associate the spinning to any particular event?

Kol12, May 27, 2019
  4. Kol12 Win User

spinning blue wheel

Blue spinning pin wheel, program not responding?

spinning blue wheel [​IMG]

Kol12, May 27, 2019
Thema:

spinning blue wheel

1. spinning blue wheel - Similar Threads - spinning blue wheel

2. Windows spinning wheel of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows spinning wheel of death: My brother recently let his acer laptop do an automatic update and ever since it will turn on to the start up page but sits at the spinning wheel constantly. It's in a loop and won't start up. I can get it to do "preparing automatic repair" but there are no options and screen...
  3. Windows spinning wheel of death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows spinning wheel of death: My brother recently let his acer laptop do an automatic update and ever since it will turn on to the start up page but sits at the spinning wheel constantly. It's in a loop and won't start up. I can get it to do "preparing automatic repair" but there are no options and screen...
  4. Microsoft Rewards Spinning Wheel

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Rewards Spinning Wheel: Is the Microsoft Rewards Spinning Wheel a scam or no? I spent 10,000 points on it and all I got was a measly 50 points. I mean, do I have to spend 1,000,000 points to get the Laptop???...
  5. Windows10 black screen with spinning wheel

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows10 black screen with spinning wheel: Last night 12/12/2020 I “Update and Shutdown” my HP laptop before I went to bed. Got up this morning and the screen is black with the spinning wagon wheel. It appears it is stuck in the update. I’m afraid to CTL-ALT-DEL while it’s updating as I know this can cause corruption...
  6. Candy Crush Soda Saga spinning blue wheel and long pauses

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Candy Crush Soda Saga spinning blue wheel and long pauses: I've been playing Candy Crush Soda Saga for quite some time on my Windows 10 laptop with no problems, but recently I've started to get long pauses in the game. Every 20 seconds or so the game pauses, I get the blue spinning wheel, if I click the mouse it starts again but if I...
  7. Blue spinning wheel, locked up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue spinning wheel, locked up: Dell laptop is showing a blue spinning wheel. Can not do tasks or shut down except manually. Windows 10. Hiw can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/blue-spinning-wheel-locked-up/26996b04-5ff1-4946-978d-95bafeab62ec
  8. Blue spinning pin wheel, program not responding?

in Windows 10 Support
    Blue spinning pin wheel, program not responding?: For the last three weeks or so I have been getting the blue spinning pin wheel popping up next to my mouse cursor intermittently during general desktop activity an it is rather irritating. I understand that this may be a program not responding. I am trying to capture the...
  9. Stuck on configure with spinning wheel

Stuck on configure with spinning wheel: Update stuck on spinning wheel following download of drivers etc and after copying files. Black screen with blue logo and continuos spinning wheel. 11811
  10. Windows 10 spinning ferris wheel

Windows 10 spinning ferris wheel: Installed Windows 10 and seemed to be a good install as OS worked immediately after installed. Shut down and now all I get is a blue screen and those little balls that spin. 25190