Windows 10: spinning blue wheel

Discus and support spinning blue wheel in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; this spinning blue wheel is driving me nuts is there an easy way for someone who is not computer literate to stop it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Juanitade la Paz, May 27, 2019.

1. spinning blue wheel

this spinning blue wheel is driving me nuts is there an easy way for someone who is not computer literate to stop it

:)

Juanitade la Paz, May 27, 2019

2. Spinning blue wheel icon.

Hi Pat,

The issue you're experiencing might be due to corrupted system file after updating Windows. In order for us to further assist you , we'd like to ask a few questions with the issue on spinning blue wheel icon.

• Have you tried any troubleshooting steps before posting this concern? If yes, what are those?
    • Is it possible for you to send us a screenshot of the issue?

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, May 27, 2019
  3. Kol12 Win User
    Blue spinning pin wheel, program not responding?

Should I be looking for a new entry being generated in event viewer right as the blue wheel starts spinning? How do I associate the spinning to any particular event?

Kol12, May 27, 2019
  4. Kol12 Win User

spinning blue wheel

Blue spinning pin wheel, program not responding?

spinning blue wheel [​IMG]

Kol12, May 27, 2019
Thema:

spinning blue wheel

1. spinning blue wheel - Similar Threads - spinning blue wheel

2. spinning grey wheel ; re sign in ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    spinning grey wheel ; re sign in ?: Trying to login - already have an account. help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spinning-grey-wheel-re-sign-in/420ff03a-329f-484a-be5e-7889a76f9f9e"
  3. Windows 10 stuck at spinning wheel.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 stuck at spinning wheel.: Hi. Today i wanted to update my AMD GRAPHIC CARD but i got an error,so i made a clean uninstall using amd cleanup utility.I restarted my computer and went to windows update to update the driver.Besides the amd update there was another windows update.After download it said...
  4. Blue spinning wheel, locked up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue spinning wheel, locked up: Dell laptop is showing a blue spinning wheel. Can not do tasks or shut down except manually. Windows 10. Hiw can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/blue-spinning-wheel-locked-up/26996b04-5ff1-4946-978d-95bafeab62ec
  5. Windows stuck on spinning wheel on startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows stuck on spinning wheel on startup: Hi, When I started my computer this morning, and I found it was super slow and lagging on even very basic applications, so I had to force shut it down because it got so bad that it froze and wouldn't respond. When I started it back up I got the loading sign with the windows...
  6. Spinning Wheel after format/update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Spinning Wheel after format/update: So my Windows 10 started to crash after a while AFK. Every time it used to get REALLY slow and explorer stopped responding. So I made that windows 10 reset and removed all files with the act. Wohoo. Windows 10 was fine again. But after the first PC restart (with updates)...
  7. Blue spinning pin wheel, program not responding?

in Windows 10 Support
    Blue spinning pin wheel, program not responding?: For the last three weeks or so I have been getting the blue spinning pin wheel popping up next to my mouse cursor intermittently during general desktop activity an it is rather irritating. I understand that this may be a program not responding. I am trying to capture the...
  8. Spinning Wheel, 100% CPU, Blinking Windows

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Spinning Wheel, 100% CPU, Blinking Windows: I'm posting this on mobile out of sheer desperation. I have no idea what my computer is doing or why. Without further ado, here's what's up. COMPUTER DETAILS: HP ENVY dv6 AMD A4-4300M APU with RADEON HD 2.50GHz 4GB RAM WINDOWS 10 (64 bit) / upgraded from Windows 8...
  9. Stuck on configure with spinning wheel

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on configure with spinning wheel: Update stuck on spinning wheel following download of drivers etc and after copying files. Black screen with blue logo and continuos spinning wheel. 11811
  10. Windows 10 spinning ferris wheel

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 spinning ferris wheel: Installed Windows 10 and seemed to be a good install as OS worked immediately after installed. Shut down and now all I get is a blue screen and those little balls that spin. 25190