Windows 10: spinning circle

Discus and support spinning circle in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am having trouble with videos loading. I get this spinning circle on all sites. I am using windows 10. Please help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LilHampton, Feb 11, 2019.

1. spinning circle

I am having trouble with videos loading. I get this spinning circle on all sites.

I am using windows 10.

Please help.

:)

LilHampton, Feb 11, 2019

2. Windows 10 Black Spinning Circle with Cursor Pointer Before Login screen

I am in Windows 10 14393.2046 Build and during Boot I am Experiencing Black screen with a cursor and spinning circle ,having updated my Graphics Card Drivers Up to Date and Windows 10 1607 Cumulative Updates too.Since i didnt have any startup issues in
    Windows 8.1 ,10240 as well as 10586 builds and i performed all troubleshooting steps and annoyed me.I can say that it is a windows issue and you have to sort it out ,only problem is

• Windows Logo Spinning Circle
    • Black Screen spinning Circle
    • Login

sasikumar4395, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Blue Circle Always Spinning

Hi Connor,

We appreciate your earnest effort to reach out with Microsoft Community. The blue loading circle which delays the command initiated by the mouse on your Dell Inspiration laptop might be caused by several factors, viz., an outdated driver for the mouse.,
    or a malfunction on the mouse hardware. To get you sorted, kindly answer the questions below.

• Were there changes made prior to the issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you have done in an attempt to resolve the issue?

For case isolation, we suggest that you install the driver for the mouse directly from the manufacturer's website.

We will be waiting for your immediate response.

Vanessa Oca, Feb 11, 2019
  4. judahreed Win User

spinning circle

Spinning blue circle questions

Hi, I know what the spinning blue circle means, but when the Blue spinning circle + Pointer turns into a singular spinning circle does that mean its processing something bigger than average?

judahreed, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

spinning circle

1. spinning circle - Similar Threads - spinning circle

2. Stuck on black screen with spinning circle after latest update. Same when booting in safe mode.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck on black screen with spinning circle after latest update. Same when booting in safe mode.: Tried booting into repair mode already, says I have no points to restore to. Windows updates can’t be rolled back. And when I booted into safe mode, black screen. Startup repair doesn't do anything either. I've tried every option. So thanks to Microsoft I now have to spend a...
  3. Windows 10 won’t turn on, spinning circle only

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 won’t turn on, spinning circle only: Hi I have a HP all in one desktop with Windows 10.It 3 years old. The new update was installed a few days ago. It took several attempts before it installed successfully..It started ok the last few days but was very slow 2-3 minutes. Today it is just the blank screen and the...
  4. windows full reset stuck at 10% , dotted circle still spinning with the words "resetting...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows full reset stuck at 10% , dotted circle still spinning with the words "resetting...: I've done a full reset of the pc choosing the option to remove everything as i plan to give the pc to a family member however its been stuck on 10% for a few hours now , the loading circle still spins but no progress is made ,please help....
  5. Click on apps, the spinning circle appear, then nothing happen

Click on apps, the spinning circle appear, then nothing happen: Initially (about two weeks ago) this only happen to Microsoft Office 365 apps (outlook, word, excel, powerpoint). What happen is, when I click on its own icon (let say Word icon), the spinning circle appear briefly then nothing happen. I have to open existing Word file then...
  6. Unable to right click on desktop and end up with infinite spinning blue circle?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to right click on desktop and end up with infinite spinning blue circle?: Hi, I've tried to go back to a previous restore point but the error still occurs. I'm just trying to access the Nvidia Control Panel. Any solutions?...
  7. Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle

Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle: Hello, We tried many times this steps, but nothing is happen: Press and hold the power button until the computer shuts down. Press the power button again As soon as the spinning wheel starts, press and hold the power button Repeat until automatic repair starts (usually...
  8. Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor

Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor: I have two problems in windows 10 which are likely connected. Today I tried to access my firewall settings to allow a website to be bypassed. When I clicked on "Firewall and network protection" nothing opened up. However, I now have a flashing blue circle on my mouse cursor....
  9. computer black screen and spinning status circle but will not finish load after a microsoft...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    computer black screen and spinning status circle but will not finish load after a microsoft...: i can not even get to a safe boot or a recovery screen. it a dell flat screen all in one computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-black-screen-and-spinning-status-circle/fa5cdcf5-7821-4f1c-b516-c8ae54c917a5
  10. Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor: I have two problems in windows 10 which are likely connected. Today I tried to access my firewall settings to allow a website to be bypassed. When I clicked on "Firewall and network protection" nothing opened up. However, I now have a flashing blue circle on my mouse cursor....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. spinning circle in software

2. microsoft program spinning circle

3. spinning circle