Windows 10: Spinning Circle

Discus and support Spinning Circle in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have never had this happen before, but lately every time there is an update, something throws off my entire computer! Printer stops working and now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DeniseNahat, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Spinning Circle

I have never had this happen before, but lately every time there is an update, something throws off my entire computer! Printer stops working and now it's been circling for the better part of the day with an update, and security updates! I can't do business like this, and my computer locks up, rebooting is out of the question, and I can't get in there for hours on end, why do you have to update so often, and what does it have to do with me and my little business? Frustrated.

:)

DeniseNahat, Sep 3, 2019

2. Windows 10 Black Spinning Circle with Cursor Pointer Before Login screen

I am in Windows 10 14393.2046 Build and during Boot I am Experiencing Black screen with a cursor and spinning circle ,having updated my Graphics Card Drivers Up to Date and Windows 10 1607 Cumulative Updates too.Since i didnt have any startup issues in
    Windows 8.1 ,10240 as well as 10586 builds and i performed all troubleshooting steps and annoyed me.I can say that it is a windows issue and you have to sort it out ,only problem is

• Windows Logo Spinning Circle
    • Black Screen spinning Circle
    • Login

sasikumar4395, Sep 3, 2019
  3. Blue Circle Always Spinning

Hi Connor,

We appreciate your earnest effort to reach out with Microsoft Community. The blue loading circle which delays the command initiated by the mouse on your Dell Inspiration laptop might be caused by several factors, viz., an outdated driver for the mouse.,
    or a malfunction on the mouse hardware. To get you sorted, kindly answer the questions below.

• Were there changes made prior to the issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you have done in an attempt to resolve the issue?

For case isolation, we suggest that you install the driver for the mouse directly from the manufacturer's website.

We will be waiting for your immediate response.

Vanessa Oca, Sep 3, 2019
  4. judahreed Win User

Spinning Circle

Spinning blue circle questions

Hi, I know what the spinning blue circle means, but when the Blue spinning circle + Pointer turns into a singular spinning circle does that mean its processing something bigger than average?

judahreed, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

Spinning Circle

1. Spinning Circle - Similar Threads - Spinning Circle

2. Windows 10 stuck on signing out screen with blue spinning circle

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 stuck on signing out screen with blue spinning circle: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When you log out of Windows 10, it brings you back to the login screen where you switch the user or log back in. However, at times, Windows 10 remains stuck on the signing out screen with a blue spinning [...] This post Windows 10 stuck on signing out screen...
  3. windows 10 no spinning circle on first power on.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    windows 10 no spinning circle on first power on.: Ok so I have a System that if it’s been off for about 5 hours then initial boot will get to the Blue windows logo but have no spinning dots. Further no matter how long I wait it won’t boot. However if I wait till I reach that screen and then hit reset the system will boot...
  4. Win10 stalling before login after spinning circle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 stalling before login after spinning circle: Win10 stalls after the spinning circle.i have made attempts using community help, but nothing has worked. Difficulty i only have an ipad and a mac to work with. I tried to dl the win10 iso, but it wont fit on a 16gb thumb drive, iso dld using mac i recently installed the aug...
  5. Stuck on loading screen with no spinning circle, cant press anything.

Stuck on loading screen with no spinning circle, cant press anything.: Okay, so all I can say is that I booted up my PC today and it loaded to a screen with ASUS then "please press DEL or F2 to enter UEFI BIOS settings" and no spinning circle. I try to enter bios or advanced startup but when I try it doesnt do anything but stay on that screen....
  6. Spinning circle on upgrading Windows 10 from 1803

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Spinning circle on upgrading Windows 10 from 1803: Hello! I need a help on upgrading from 1803 to 1903 I bought Dell laptop with 1703 Home and upgraded to Pro + encrypted filesystem. Then I successfully upgraded to 1709 and 1803. But I'm unable to upgrade neither to 1809, neither to 1903 Everything going smooth but...
  7. Windows spinning circles frozen [Urgent]

Windows spinning circles frozen [Urgent]: I recently upgraded pretty much everything about my pc, except for my SSD. No matter what i do everytime i bootup i get the dots spinning and then they freeze. Ive tried unplugging all my USBs while booting. Removing all but one drive, and trying different ones. And...
  8. 1903 with spinning blue circle for pointer, won’t boot

1903 with spinning blue circle for pointer, won’t boot: Two days after upgrading to 1903 I installed new audio driver to fix audio problem. Now when i boot I just get the circle of white dots and a blue circle for a pointer. Startup repair did not fix it. There are no restore points yet. Help!...
  9. KB4497935 CAUSING INFINITE BLACK SCREEN WITH SPINNING CIRCLE

KB4497935 CAUSING INFINITE BLACK SCREEN WITH SPINNING CIRCLE: I do my upgrades as usual on Windows Updates and let it operated normally. But there was causing a black screen when I restarted my PC. Then I tried to unplugged all of my non-essential devices, peripherals, etc... including my mouse and keyboard, and even changed to...
  10. Stuck on black screen with spinning circle after latest update. Same when booting in safe mode.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck on black screen with spinning circle after latest update. Same when booting in safe mode.: Tried booting into repair mode already, says I have no points to restore to. Windows updates can’t be rolled back. And when I booted into safe mode, black screen. Startup repair doesn't do anything either. I've tried every option. So thanks to Microsoft I now have to spend a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 spinning circle 2019