Windows 10: Spinning circle

Discus and support Spinning circle in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How can I stopThe spinning circle https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spinning-circle/399613d1-60c3-488b-8d32-aabc85425233 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CarolKelly3, Feb 24, 2022.

1. Spinning circle

How can I stopThe spinning circle

:)

CarolKelly3, Feb 24, 2022

2. Windows 10 Black Spinning Circle with Cursor Pointer Before Login screen

I am in Windows 10 14393.2046 Build and during Boot I am Experiencing Black screen with a cursor and spinning circle ,having updated my Graphics Card Drivers Up to Date and Windows 10 1607 Cumulative Updates too.Since i didnt have any startup issues in
    Windows 8.1 ,10240 as well as 10586 builds and i performed all troubleshooting steps and annoyed me.I can say that it is a windows issue and you have to sort it out ,only problem is

• Windows Logo Spinning Circle
    • Black Screen spinning Circle
    • Login

sasikumar4395, Feb 24, 2022
  3. Blue Circle Always Spinning

Hi Connor,

We appreciate your earnest effort to reach out with Microsoft Community. The blue loading circle which delays the command initiated by the mouse on your Dell Inspiration laptop might be caused by several factors, viz., an outdated driver for the mouse.,
    or a malfunction on the mouse hardware. To get you sorted, kindly answer the questions below.

• Were there changes made prior to the issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you have done in an attempt to resolve the issue?

For case isolation, we suggest that you install the driver for the mouse directly from the manufacturer's website.

We will be waiting for your immediate response.

Vanessa Oca, Feb 24, 2022
  4. Kol12 Win User

Spinning circle

Unresponsive app/spinning blue circle.

I have had an issue for the last month or so with an intermittent spinning blue circle appearing during general desktop use. Sometimes it will pop up as much as every minute or so. I started a related thread here a few weeks ago in which Ten forums member zbook picked up on on some other system issues which he felt should be addressed before troubleshooting the spinning circle.

To date those issues which include an in place upgrade repair, replacing multiple misbehaving drivers that had caused BSOD and fixing the drive file system have been completed and zbook is confident the spinning circle troubleshooting can proceed with members that are more experienced in this type of troubleshooting. He suggested that this may be troubleshooted in a clean boot state and that a 3rd party software may be responsible for the spinning circle. I would appreciate any more assistance with this. Thanks.

Kol12, Feb 24, 2022
Thema:

Spinning circle

1. Spinning circle - Similar Threads - Spinning circle

2. Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle: So basically i started my pc and saw a blue screen saying something about an automatic repair and i just clicked the left button and now started up again and am stuck on a black screen with the spinning loading circle ab please help fr fr...
  3. Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle: So basically i started my pc and saw a blue screen saying something about an automatic repair and i just clicked the left button and now started up again and am stuck on a black screen with the spinning loading circle ab please help fr fr...
  4. Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 has the spinning circle forever and i can't boot into safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 has the spinning circle forever and i can't boot into safe mode: Right so this started awhile ago and i have looked absolutely everywhere and i cannot find any help on it. Basically i didnt use my computer for a few weeks and when i went to use it again the computer loaded up to the windows logo with the spinning dots. I left it alone for...
  6. Windows 10 has the spinning circle forever and i can't boot into safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 has the spinning circle forever and i can't boot into safe mode: Right so this started awhile ago and i have looked absolutely everywhere and i cannot find any help on it. Basically i didnt use my computer for a few weeks and when i went to use it again the computer loaded up to the windows logo with the spinning dots. I left it alone for...
  7. Windows 10 has the spinning circle forever and i can't boot into safe mode

8. I didn't notice since when, but I am having the issue of the loading circle keeps spinning...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I didn't notice since when, but I am having the issue of the loading circle keeps spinning...: The blue spinning loading circle has been nonstop next to the arrow, it does not affect any usage of the computer but just annoying and wondering how did this happen. Does anyone know what could be the cause of it and how to fix it?...
  9. I didn't notice since when, but I am having the issue of the loading circle keeps spinning...

I didn't notice since when, but I am having the issue of the loading circle keeps spinning...: The blue spinning loading circle has been nonstop next to the arrow, it does not affect any usage of the computer but just annoying and wondering how did this happen. Does anyone know what could be the cause of it and how to fix it?...
  10. How to fix spinning blue circle next to my cursor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix spinning blue circle next to my cursor?: Why is there a blue circle spinning around my cursor and why, but also why does it seem like it is causing my computer longer to load up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-spinning-blue-circle-next-to-my-cursor/25dc55d9-1959-45cc-b698-7e39313be3b7