Windows 10: spinning dots

Discus and support spinning dots in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; let me start by saying that my laptop is working perfectly, and windows 10 is working perfectly. I turn on the laptop, it's a Dell. I get the Dell... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by 98ReVeNgEr2.0T, Aug 12, 2019.

1. spinning dots

let me start by saying that my laptop is working perfectly, and windows 10 is working perfectly.

I turn on the laptop, it's a Dell. I get the Dell logo screen as it posts. the screen blinks and the dell logo comes back on with the spinning dots.

I want to change that screen to something else.

I know it's a small thing, has nothing to do with functionality but I want to see something else.

thx!

:)

98ReVeNgEr2.0T, Aug 12, 2019

2. spinning dots

After an automatic update I am constantly getting the spinning dots during streaming to Hulu. Pausing and freezing was bad before but this is horrible. I am not very good at computers and have read other info in the community about the dots but I don't
    understand most of what the solutions mean so if anyone has a suggestion please speak very simple computer dummy....

CindyScully, Aug 12, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    spinning dots

Hi Cindy,

It is possible that you experience having spinning dots while streaming a video due to having an intermittent Internet connection. To assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Does this issue happen only when streaming with Hulu or with other websites also?
    • Have you tried checking if your Internet connection is intermittent?

We're looking forward to your response.

Rose Cal, Aug 12, 2019
  4. spinning dots

Just spinning dots?

Windows 10 was working fine........restarted and stuck with spinning dots. I tried restarting with shift, F8 and still the same spinning dots.

BarryMeskin, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

spinning dots

1. spinning dots - Similar Threads - spinning dots

2. Cannot login after Windows 10 update, black screen, spinning dots

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot login after Windows 10 update, black screen, spinning dots: Hi Everybody, I got a doozy of a problem... tldr; recent update screwed the pooch. Only get black screen or black screen with spinning dots or screen with a flashing __ or sometimes a Y __. Currently unable to actually log into my computer to update or fix anything...
  3. Windows 10 1903 update fails to install because spinning dots immediately freezes on...

Windows 10 1903 update fails to install because spinning dots immediately freezes on...: I am having problem while installing Windows 10 1903 update on my Asus A541UV-DM978 Laptop. Laptop is currently running on Windows 10 Pro 1803 OS Build 17134.950. I have updated all my drivers to latest version as well as my BIOS version is also latest as provided by the...
  4. Windows 10 Install Spinning Dots Frozen

Windows 10 Install Spinning Dots Frozen: Just built a brand new PC for a friend and it boots into the bios in working order. When I went to install a fresh copy of Windows via USB Drive, the process freezes up on the first screen into the installation. There is a black screen with my motherboard's brand logo and the...
  5. Windows 10 Update just results in spinning dots - help?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Update just results in spinning dots - help?: Can anyone help? On Friday 12th July my computer decided to do an update and the result was that after about 3 hours of spinning dots... it wasn't going to happen... I managed to get it to reboot and access a system restore point and then left the PC on sleep mode when not...
  6. Windows 10 Update just results in spinning dots - help?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Update just results in spinning dots - help?: Can anyone help? On Friday 12th July my computer decided to do an update and the result was that after about 3 hours of spinning dots... it wasn't going to happen... I managed to get it to reboot and access a system restore point and then left the PC on sleep mode when not...
  7. Window won't start | black background, white dots spinning

Window won't start | black background, white dots spinning: Hi everyone, I am facing an issue regarding window startup. It won't start, just stuck on the black background with white dots spinning like forever. Maybe it's because of the new update. I updated window like a week ago. It was working fine till last night. I googled...
  8. Windows 10 installation stuck at windows logo(no spinning dots)

Windows 10 installation stuck at windows logo(no spinning dots): I had an old PC with windows xp in it and i downloaded windows 10 iso through the media creation tool and i made my usb bootable through rufus, when i restarted my PC to install windows 10 i saw that the windows 10 logo is stuck with no spinning dots, as i have installed...
  9. Windows 10 installation stuck at windows logo(no spinning dots)

Windows 10 installation stuck at windows logo(no spinning dots): I had an old PC with windows xp in it and i downloaded windows 10 iso through the media creation tool and i made my usb bootable through rufus, when i restarted my PC to install windows 10 i saw that the windows 10 logo is stuck with no spinning dots, as i have installed...
  10. Windows 10 Stuck on blue screen with spinning white dots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Stuck on blue screen with spinning white dots: I've already tried resetting windows with a successful reinstallation but I cant get to the log in screen. Ctrl+Alt+Del does nothing. My boot order is set to default. And for some reason I never have the option to run windows in safe mode. I recently had a power outage while...