Windows 10: spinning grey wheel ; re sign in ?

Discus and support spinning grey wheel ; re sign in ? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Trying to login - already have an account. help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by kKpat, Mar 13, 2019.

1. kKpat Win User

spinning grey wheel ; re sign in ?

Trying to login - already have an account. help

:)

kKpat, Mar 13, 2019

2. Win 10: Grey Spinning wheel: How to create USB recovery?

Took a moment of faith and tried the recovery USB created from a friend PC. (tech preview win 10).. The boot sequence changed and boot happened from USB. BUT.. I started getting an error which came during installation...

I get an message "Current Input Timing is not supported by the monitor display. Please change your input timing to 1366x768@60 Hz or any other monitor listed timing as per the monitor specifications".

NOTE: I got this message when installing win 10. But win 10 installed by itself and restarted itself and the problem disappeared.
    So I did not bother after. Now I am stuck and dont know what to do!!

Update: I removed the recovery disk and tried to restart.. Windows showed that there is an update. It updated. But after restart.. its back to grey spinning wheel!

Screenshots (using my phone)
    With recovery disk... Display not working

spinning grey wheel ; re sign in ? [​IMG]

Ready for Updates

Finally the Grey Spinning Wheel!!

dhakshinar, Mar 13, 2019
  3. Spinning blue wheel icon.

Hi Pat,

The issue you're experiencing might be due to corrupted system file after updating Windows. In order for us to further assist you , we'd like to ask a few questions with the issue on spinning blue wheel icon.

• Have you tried any troubleshooting steps before posting this concern? If yes, what are those?
    • Is it possible for you to send us a screenshot of the issue?

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Mar 13, 2019
  4. BG60148 Win User

spinning wheel on windows 100 startup

A spinning wheel spins upon windows 10 startup. Startup is taking over 1 minute. Any suggestions?

BG60148, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

1. spinning grey wheel ; re sign in ? - Similar Threads - spinning grey wheel

2. Windows spinning wheel of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows spinning wheel of death: My brother recently let his acer laptop do an automatic update and ever since it will turn on to the start up page but sits at the spinning wheel constantly. It's in a loop and won't start up. I can get it to do "preparing automatic repair" but there are no options and screen...
  3. Windows spinning wheel of death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows spinning wheel of death: My brother recently let his acer laptop do an automatic update and ever since it will turn on to the start up page but sits at the spinning wheel constantly. It's in a loop and won't start up. I can get it to do "preparing automatic repair" but there are no options and screen...
  4. Microsoft Rewards Spinning Wheel

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Rewards Spinning Wheel: Is the Microsoft Rewards Spinning Wheel a scam or no? I spent 10,000 points on it and all I got was a measly 50 points. I mean, do I have to spend 1,000,000 points to get the Laptop???...
  5. Windows 10 won’t boot, stuck at grey screen with spinning wheel

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 won’t boot, stuck at grey screen with spinning wheel: This issue just started today, I have tried everything I can find online. I was playing iRacing when suddenly my PC bluescreened and then restarted. When it restarted, Windows launched, then displayed a grey screen with a spinning wheel. After a couple seconds, an error...
  6. Windows10 black screen with spinning wheel

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows10 black screen with spinning wheel: Last night 12/12/2020 I “Update and Shutdown” my HP laptop before I went to bed. Got up this morning and the screen is black with the spinning wagon wheel. It appears it is stuck in the update. I’m afraid to CTL-ALT-DEL while it’s updating as I know this can cause corruption...
  7. spinning blue wheel

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    spinning blue wheel: this spinning blue wheel is driving me nuts is there an easy way for someone who is not computer literate to stop it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spinning-blue-wheel/6bf4d66d-141a-4c49-8ae9-bf791341df8f"
  8. Stuck on configure with spinning wheel

Stuck on configure with spinning wheel: Update stuck on spinning wheel following download of drivers etc and after copying files. Black screen with blue logo and continuos spinning wheel. 11811
  9. Win 10: Grey Spinning wheel: How to create USB recovery?

Win 10: Grey Spinning wheel: How to create USB recovery?: I have a custom built dual boot Win 7 64 bit OS. I got notified about upgrade availability and upgraded successfully with a minor glitch. (The monitor display went off with frequency mismatch. While I was searching for help the machine restarted automatically and voilla win...
  10. Windows 10 spinning ferris wheel

Windows 10 spinning ferris wheel: Installed Windows 10 and seemed to be a good install as OS worked immediately after installed. Shut down and now all I get is a blue screen and those little balls that spin. 25190