Windows 10: Spinning icon when trying to log in to a shared conference room computer

Discus and support Spinning icon when trying to log in to a shared conference room computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; We normally waste a few minutes at the beginning of every meeting trying to log in. We get a spinning icon and the words "Other User" when trying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by andypearson5, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Spinning icon when trying to log in to a shared conference room computer

We normally waste a few minutes at the beginning of every meeting trying to log in. We get a spinning icon and the words "Other User" when trying to log in to a shared conference room computer. It literally takes several minutes to finally present a log in screen. Windows 10 Enterprise. Any way to avoid?

:)

andypearson5, Jul 18, 2019

2. can't display wirelessly to conference room projectors

I can't get my laptop to wirelessly display to our conference room projectors. error messages says my pc doesn't support Miracast so it can't project wirelessly

Lu Deibert, Jul 18, 2019
  3. Spinning blue wheel icon.

Hi Pat,

The issue you're experiencing might be due to corrupted system file after updating Windows. In order for us to further assist you , we'd like to ask a few questions with the issue on spinning blue wheel icon.

• Have you tried any troubleshooting steps before posting this concern? If yes, what are those?
    • Is it possible for you to send us a screenshot of the issue?

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Jul 18, 2019
  4. Brian__DK Win User

Spinning icon when trying to log in to a shared conference room computer

Removing the "rooms" feature

That really doesn't solve the sharing of photos, calendar and notes?

Chat via Skype is not that good, Skype is quite heavy also on the power.

The sharing via calendar.live.com, might solve most of the challenges on that part.

Brian__DK, Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

Spinning icon when trying to log in to a shared conference room computer

1. Spinning icon when trying to log in to a shared conference room computer - Similar Threads - Spinning icon trying

2. Connecting two tvs for a conference room to present the same image wirelessly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting two tvs for a conference room to present the same image wirelessly: I have a single Microsoft wireless display adapter that we are using to present from a laptop. I want to connect a second tv wirelessly to show the same presentation. What hardware do I need? Do I have to get an hdmi splitter and use an hdmi cord to connect the second tv?...
  3. Connecting two tvs for a conference room to present the same image wirelessly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting two tvs for a conference room to present the same image wirelessly: I have a single Microsoft wireless display adapter that we are using to present from a laptop. I want to connect a second tv wirelessly to show the same presentation. What hardware do I need? Do I have to get an hdmi splitter and use an hdmi cord to connect the second tv?...
  4. Connecting two tvs for a conference room to present the same image wirelessly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Explorer.exe when trying to log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer.exe when trying to log in: Hi, guys trying to login into my laptop but can't. The passcode doesn't work and getting a prompt explorer exe system error. How do fix this is it a virus?...
  6. Explorer.exe when trying to log in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Explorer.exe when trying to log in: Hi, guys trying to login into my laptop but can't. The passcode doesn't work and getting a prompt explorer exe system error. How do fix this is it a virus?...
  7. My Spinning circle freezes when I try power on the computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Spinning circle freezes when I try power on the computer: So I'm using windows 10 after an update my pc just decided to go black then suddenly it went to automatic repair I searched YouTube for 3 hours non worked as it says I have to sign in again so when I tried to reset the computorrestart it loaded yes then the circle started...
  8. can't display wirelessly to conference room projectors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can't display wirelessly to conference room projectors: I can't get my laptop to wirelessly display to our conference room projectors. error messages says my pc doesn't support Miracast so it can't project wirelessly...
  9. User Problems when trying to share

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    User Problems when trying to share: I've followed your tutorial on sharing a folder C:\stuff in my \\comp1 and my laptop, \\comp2 can see the icons of the shared folder \\comp1\stuff under network/comp1 However when I try to look at the contents of \\comp1\stuff I am told I do not have the correct permissions...
  10. User log-in on startup - on shared computer

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User log-in on startup - on shared computer: Hi all I am using a shared office computer. Some days I use it, some days my colleague uses it. I have set up two user profiles so we can have our own desktops etc. However when I turn on the computer it automatically logs in as the last logged-in user - so we have to log...