Windows 10: Spinning mouse circle at startup

Discus and support Spinning mouse circle at startup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, today when I was launching windows, the spinning dots stopped, and after that I had a black screen, but system finally loaded. After that, my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dominik M_, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Spinning mouse circle at startup

Hello, today when I was launching windows, the spinning dots stopped, and after that I had a black screen, but system finally loaded.

After that, my dad launched hard drive optimization in settings panel (sorry I don't know how it's named in english). It was working for some hours, and it didn't finished when I had to leave my home and I left my pc on with optimization on. Before that a windows update came up on my screen and I choosen update later. When I came back to my home, I had a black screen with spinning mouse circle. I shut down the pc from button and launched it. Now after bios loaded and spinning circles loaded correctly I still have a black screen with mouse circle spinning (I can't even log in).

Please help I don't know what to do...

:)

Dominik M_, Aug 18, 2018

2. Blue Circle Always Spinning

Hi Connor,

We appreciate your earnest effort to reach out with Microsoft Community. The blue loading circle which delays the command initiated by the mouse on your Dell Inspiration laptop might be caused by several factors, viz., an outdated driver for the mouse.,
    or a malfunction on the mouse hardware. To get you sorted, kindly answer the questions below.

• Were there changes made prior to the issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you have done in an attempt to resolve the issue?

For case isolation, we suggest that you install the driver for the mouse directly from the manufacturer's website.

We will be waiting for your immediate response.

Vanessa Oca, Aug 18, 2018
  3. Spinning blue circle next to mouse pointer

This is an incredibly frustrating issue. I do a lot of screen capture recordings and I can't have my mouse arrow popping up a blue circle every 4 to 5 seconds. I'm not sure exactly when this started for me, but now that I'm ready to do some more recording
    I'm noticing it constantly.

Here's a solution I've found to at least stop the blue circle:

• Start with the Microsoft suggestion of going to the mouse properties.
    • Click on the "Pointers" tab.
    • Select the "Working In Background" pointer and click on "Browse"
    • Select the first mouse arrow option (the one that looks like a normal mouse arrow)
    This doesn't get rid of whatever is causing the system to have to keep working in the background, but it will at least make the blue circle stop popping up.

J Buchmann, Aug 18, 2018
  4. Spinning mouse circle at startup

Windows 10 Black Spinning Circle with Cursor Pointer Before Login screen

I am in Windows 10 14393.2046 Build and during Boot I am Experiencing Black screen with a cursor and spinning circle ,having updated my Graphics Card Drivers Up to Date and Windows 10 1607 Cumulative Updates too.Since i didnt have any startup issues in
    Windows 8.1 ,10240 as well as 10586 builds and i performed all troubleshooting steps and annoyed me.I can say that it is a windows issue and you have to sort it out ,only problem is

• Windows Logo Spinning Circle
    • Black Screen spinning Circle
    • Login

sasikumar4395, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

Spinning mouse circle at startup

1. Spinning mouse circle at startup - Similar Threads - Spinning mouse circle

2. Spinning circle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Spinning circle: How can I stopThe spinning circle https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spinning-circle/399613d1-60c3-488b-8d32-aabc85425233
  3. Windows gets tuck on the spinning circle on startup

Windows gets tuck on the spinning circle on startup: The title states the problem, it happens even after factory reset. I'm thinking it might be a physical issue, as it started happening after overclocking my GPU. The mouse and keyboard also don't work during this time, and the only type of input I can give it is pressing the...
  4. Windows gets tuck on the spinning circle on startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows gets tuck on the spinning circle on startup: The title states the problem, it happens even after factory reset. I'm thinking it might be a physical issue, as it started happening after overclocking my GPU. The mouse and keyboard also don't work during this time, and the only type of input I can give it is pressing the...
  5. Mouse blue circle stuck spinning

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse blue circle stuck spinning: Hello Everyone, suddenly my hp laptop mouse circle continuously spinning and I am unable to click on desktop icons. I restarted several times. Disabled mouse renabled but still circle is spinning and I'm unable to click desktop icons. However I am able to click desktop icons...
  6. Spinning circle

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Spinning circle: Our family computer has 2 logins. Whenever one of us logs in, the spinning circle comes up after and all the shortcuts on the taskbar are gone. We cannot access the windows taskbar either but the icon is there. The only way it has worked is if I hit CTRL ALT DEL and chose...
  7. Spinning Circle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Spinning Circle: I have never had this happen before, but lately every time there is an update, something throws off my entire computer! Printer stops working and now it's been circling for the better part of the day with an update, and security updates! I can't do business like this, and my...
  8. spinning circle

spinning circle: I am having trouble with videos loading. I get this spinning circle on all sites. I am using windows 10. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spinning-circle/9b88a38c-7abc-4503-a3e4-c2e5d894cb0b
  9. Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor: I have two problems in windows 10 which are likely connected. Today I tried to access my firewall settings to allow a website to be bypassed. When I clicked on "Firewall and network protection" nothing opened up. However, I now have a flashing blue circle on my mouse cursor....
  10. Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor: I have two problems in windows 10 which are likely connected. Today I tried to access my firewall settings to allow a website to be bypassed. When I clicked on "Firewall and network protection" nothing opened up. However, I now have a flashing blue circle on my mouse cursor....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mouse wheel spining at startup

2. spinning mouse loading starup windows

3. windows spinning circle on startup