Windows 10: Spinning on blue screen. Can’t reboot into safe mode.

Discus and support Spinning on blue screen. Can’t reboot into safe mode. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have windows 10 and a few days ago my computer rebooted and it came to a blue screen with the text “We couldn’t complete the updates. Undoing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Aubrey Rudy, Dec 10, 2023.

1. Spinning on blue screen. Can’t reboot into safe mode.

Hi, I have windows 10 and a few days ago my computer rebooted and it came to a blue screen with the text “We couldn’t complete the updates. Undoing changes. Don’t turn off your computer” It said this for more than 24 hour, I have spend the last few days trying to solve. Rebooting numerous times into safe mode. But it still shows the same blue screen and message. Can someone please help? Thank you!

:)

Aubrey Rudy, Dec 10, 2023

2. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Dec 10, 2023
  3. Rebooting into Safe Mode with Networking sees no available networks

I'm trying to reboot the system into the Safe Mode with Networking (option 5). However, while regular mode is connected to the network the Safe Mode doesn't connect and doesn't give any available network list.

Any suggestions?

Robbie Doo, Dec 10, 2023
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Spinning on blue screen. Can’t reboot into safe mode.

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Dec 10, 2023
Thema:

Spinning on blue screen. Can’t reboot into safe mode.

1. Spinning on blue screen. Can’t reboot into safe mode. - Similar Threads - Spinning blue screen

2. stay on blue error screen , can’t start as safe mode screen code 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    stay on blue error screen , can’t start as safe mode screen code 0xc000021a: stay on blue error screen , can’t start as safe mode screen code 0xc000021a tried everything- follow the qr code for troubleshot, not working …and won’t even reset the pc...
  3. stay on blue error screen , can’t start as safe mode screen code 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    stay on blue error screen , can’t start as safe mode screen code 0xc000021a: stay on blue error screen , can’t start as safe mode screen code 0xc000021a tried everything- follow the qr code for troubleshot, not working …and won’t even reset the pc...
  4. stay on blue error screen , can’t start as safe mode screen code 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 Gaming
    stay on blue error screen , can’t start as safe mode screen code 0xc000021a: stay on blue error screen , can’t start as safe mode screen code 0xc000021a tried everything- fillow trubleshoot…and won’t even reset the pc...
  5. Stuck on blue screen. Can’t reboot into safe mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on blue screen. Can’t reboot into safe mode.: Hi, I have windows 10 and a few days ago my computer rebooted and it came to a blue screen with the text “We couldn’t complete the updates. Undoing changes. Don’t turn off your computer” It has said this for more than 24 hours. I have spent the last few days trying to...
  6. Stuck on blue screen. Can’t reboot into safe mode.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on blue screen. Can’t reboot into safe mode.: Hi, I have windows 10 and a few days ago my computer rebooted and it came to a blue screen with the text “We couldn’t complete the updates. Undoing changes. Don’t turn off your computer” It has said this for more than 24 hours. I have spent the last few days trying to...
  7. Stuck on blue screen. Can’t reboot into safe mode.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Spinning on blue screen. Can’t reboot into safe mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spinning on blue screen. Can’t reboot into safe mode.: Hi, I have windows 10 and a few days ago my computer rebooted and it came to a blue screen with the text “We couldn’t complete the updates. Undoing changes. Don’t turn off your computer” It said this for more than 24 hour, I have spend the last few days trying to solve....
  9. Blue screen and no safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen and no safe mode: Good day i was trying to install Avast antivirus and my PC showed the blue screen error and it restarted but saying diagonising then repairing but after its done and reboots it shows the blue screen again. I’ve tried to enter safe mode but it goes back to the blue screen...
  10. Safe Mode Reboot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Safe Mode Reboot: Hi Jim here from Elliot Lake Ontario.... 6 hr north of Toronto and 2 hours east of the Soo, Mich Been retired here in the north for 20 years after a career with Bell Canada... in a variety of installation/repair/central office then sales marketing and consulting to outside...