Windows 10: Spinning Wheel after format/update

Discus and support Spinning Wheel after format/update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So my Windows 10 started to crash after a while AFK. Every time it used to get REALLY slow and explorer stopped responding. So I made that windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by fatalskull, Jul 19, 2016.

1. Spinning Wheel after format/update

So my Windows 10 started to crash after a while AFK. Every time it used to get REALLY slow and explorer stopped responding.
    So I made that windows 10 reset and removed all files with the act.
    Wohoo. Windows 10 was fine again.
    But after the first PC restart (with updates) it would get stuck on the blue screen with white dots before user logon. It NEVER ends. So I formatted it again last night, went to sleep (it already had download the updates and installed it/restarted the pc while I was sleeping) and the same god damn thing happened again.
    All I did was installing chrome and steam!!!! Nothing else! Absolutely Nothing else!! HELP!!!!

:)

fatalskull, Jul 19, 2016
  2. ransingh Win User

upgrade to windows 10

My Lumia 630 dual sim got struck at spinning wheels during upgradation n after restarting it there's always spinning wheel on it n the phone is not working

ransingh, Jul 19, 2016
  3. jondotcom Win User
    OVI store upgrade - My Stuff not shown

Having the same issue with a newly-replaced NAM N8, purchased from Amazon.

Ran all the updates (including the Ovi Store update), and "Loading" spinning wheel shows forever. Couldn't even load the Swype app detail page (just showed "Loading" with spinning wheel forever).

Ran a restore (*#7370) and didn't run any updates; still has the spinning wheel!

jondotcom, Jul 19, 2016
Thema:

Spinning Wheel after format/update

1. Spinning Wheel after format/update - Similar Threads - Spinning Wheel format

2. Windows 10 updates 21H2 failed with spinning wheel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 updates 21H2 failed with spinning wheel: HiWindows 10 updates 21H2 failed with spinning wheel. I tried varies methods to resolve this. The only option is to re-install Windows 10 with 21H2 ISO. The clean windows 10 works. My main question is. What folders/files I need to restore from image backup to restores users...
  3. Windows 10 updates 21H2 failed with spinning wheel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 updates 21H2 failed with spinning wheel: HiWindows 10 updates 21H2 failed with spinning wheel. I tried varies methods to resolve this. The only option is to re-install Windows 10 with 21H2 ISO. The clean windows 10 works. My main question is. What folders/files I need to restore from image backup to restores users...
  4. Windows 10 updates 21H2 failed with spinning wheel

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows spinning wheel of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows spinning wheel of death: My brother recently let his acer laptop do an automatic update and ever since it will turn on to the start up page but sits at the spinning wheel constantly. It's in a loop and won't start up. I can get it to do "preparing automatic repair" but there are no options and screen...
  6. Windows spinning wheel of death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows spinning wheel of death: My brother recently let his acer laptop do an automatic update and ever since it will turn on to the start up page but sits at the spinning wheel constantly. It's in a loop and won't start up. I can get it to do "preparing automatic repair" but there are no options and screen...
  7. Microsoft Rewards Spinning Wheel

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Rewards Spinning Wheel: Is the Microsoft Rewards Spinning Wheel a scam or no? I spent 10,000 points on it and all I got was a measly 50 points. I mean, do I have to spend 1,000,000 points to get the Laptop???...
  8. Windows won't restart after update? Spinning wheel

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows won't restart after update? Spinning wheel: Hello all. I'm having difficulty with my computer not restarting after a recent Windows Update. When the computer turns back on, I get an infinite spinning wheel. The first time this happened, I went into safe mode and asked it to restore the system before the last update....
  9. spinning blue wheel

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    spinning blue wheel: this spinning blue wheel is driving me nuts is there an easy way for someone who is not computer literate to stop it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spinning-blue-wheel/6bf4d66d-141a-4c49-8ae9-bf791341df8f"
  10. Stuck on configure with spinning wheel

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on configure with spinning wheel: Update stuck on spinning wheel following download of drivers etc and after copying files. Black screen with blue logo and continuos spinning wheel. 11811