Windows 10: Splash screen color of Mail and Calendar is blue despite setting it to dark gray in Settings

Discus and support Splash screen color of Mail and Calendar is blue despite setting it to dark gray in Settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Yeah, basically the title. Pictures below. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I've tried setting the color manually on the "Personalization" option on Mail, but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Matthew Echavez, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Splash screen color of Mail and Calendar is blue despite setting it to dark gray in Settings

Yeah, basically the title. Pictures below.

Splash screen color of Mail and Calendar is blue despite setting it to dark gray in Settings 48206c77-5988-4516-8aa2-5cdd8c7e4e34?upload=true.png

Splash screen color of Mail and Calendar is blue despite setting it to dark gray in Settings 00c8f5f9-dac8-471b-a204-1d698d6ca0cb?upload=true.png

I've tried setting the color manually on the "Personalization" option on Mail, but it still doesn't work.

Splash screen color of Mail and Calendar is blue despite setting it to dark gray in Settings 344825dd-f588-46fc-84ac-f0fb99fb53f5?upload=true.png

Other apps like the Alarms & Clock, Calculator, Camera, Settings and others show the correct color, except the two apps above. Not OS-breaking but just a minor nitpick. ;

Splash screen color of Mail and Calendar is blue despite setting it to dark gray in Settings d03d4c6a-2c3d-49cd-9921-6ba26c450935?upload=true.png

:)

Matthew Echavez, Jan 15, 2020
  2. Aryadna Win User

Win 10 Mail (getting past blue Accounts set up screen)

I'm having the same issue. I input my information in the "Advanced Setup" as Pop3, and it accepted it. After clicking "Sign In", it said I was done. Then took me back to the blue Accounts screen. When I tried setting it up again, it gave me the "Account already exists" message and puts me back at the blue Accounts screen. It won't let me click the "Ready to go" button.

Edit:

I fixed it. You need to go into:

All Settings
    Go to Privacy (Location, camera)
    Contacts: Mail and Calendar ON
    Calendar: Mail and Calendar ON
    Email: Mail and Calendar ON

Doing this enabled me to get past the blue Accounts screen and access my mail. HOORAY!

Aryadna, Jan 15, 2020
  3. Another Question about Color Settings

I have seen similar comments about the background colors in Windows, but I have not seen an answer to my specific problem. Even though I may have read through the answer.

I updated Firefox tonight and it changed the color of my title bar dark blue, the windows page with the tiles white and the bar at the bottom of the page white as well.

I went to Settings, Personalization, and Colors.
    Transparency Effects are ON
    Under Colors I changed it to LIGHT.
    I checked the option under Colors for Title Bars and Window Borders.

If I uncheck the option everything turns dark blue.
    If the option is checked, the links at the top are light blue, gray while I am in the Settings, Color function.
    As soon as I click out of the Settings, Color function the links in the title bar at the top turn medium blue.
    I returned to Settings / Color to see if I failed to tap a Save function but did not see anything.

It is really annoying.
    How can I return them to the previous default settings?

PIC 1 is the Settings Page
    Pic 2 is the what I see when I make the changes on the page, after I click out of the Settings Page. It has the medium blue at the top. It is annoying and I want the default gray, light blue.
    PIC 3 is the Windows Start Page. The previous color was white and I prefer color. It was easier to read and follow.

This happened to me once before, but I fixed it by changing the Settings - Colors.....but this time it's not working.

Any suggestions?

Splash screen color of Mail and Calendar is blue despite setting it to dark gray in Settings [​IMG]

Splash screen color of Mail and Calendar is blue despite setting it to dark gray in Settings [​IMG]

RaymondWindoz10, Jan 15, 2020
  4. Splash screen color of Mail and Calendar is blue despite setting it to dark gray in Settings

Start menu color becomes dark and font color wont change in Windows 10

I just got my Upgrade yesterday and im quite happy with the performance.

As soon as I opened "start" i saw colors of tiles becoming dark step by step.. eventually becoming to blackish blue.. only the icon remains not changed.

It does go back to original colors if I open "start" after 1 min but they again turns into dark.

Other thing i noticed was the color of font. Its gray and remains gray no matter what color i choose for Start theme.

This is not only limited to tiles, if I open "all applications", on first open the color is okay but becomes dark again.

and with the gray color of font, it makes everything unreadable.

For example, if i choose color "#800000" for start, the tiles become color "#190000"..

So, I dont know if anyone else is also facing this issue or not but its quite annoying that you cant read and and ugly that color becomes dark like that..

AhmedAbdulRehman, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

Splash screen color of Mail and Calendar is blue despite setting it to dark gray in Settings

1. Splash screen color of Mail and Calendar is blue despite setting it to dark gray in Settings - Similar Threads - Splash screen color

2. The Silver Color on My Laptop is Turning To A Dark Gray Color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Silver Color on My Laptop is Turning To A Dark Gray Color: Can anyone please tell me what's happening to my laptop? If you know what's happening then can you tell me if I can fix and how I can fix it?...
  3. The Silver Color on My Laptop is Turning To A Dark Gray Color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Silver Color on My Laptop is Turning To A Dark Gray Color: Can anyone please tell me what's happening to my laptop? If you know what's happening then can you tell me if I can fix and how I can fix it?...
  4. Set windows screen color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Set windows screen color: I choose:SETTINGS - PERSONALIZATION - BACKGROUND - SOLID COLOR blueAll looks windowswonderful . . .EXITOpen my wallpaper program Webshots and choose a portrait-oriented photo which does not fill the screen width. In Windows 7, whenever the wallpaper photo did not fill the...
  5. Set windows screen color

Set windows screen color: I choose:SETTINGS - PERSONALIZATION - BACKGROUND - SOLID COLOR blueAll looks windowswonderful . . .EXITOpen my wallpaper program Webshots and choose a portrait-oriented photo which does not fill the screen width. In Windows 7, whenever the wallpaper photo did not fill the...
  6. Microsoft Mail and Calendar registry settings

Microsoft Mail and Calendar registry settings: I am assisting a widow who's husband is logged into Windows Mail and CalendarNOT OUTLOOK however she does not know the mail password. I'm assuming it is stored in registry somewhere, does anyone know where this can be found?***It is NOT stored in credential manager***I saw...
  7. grayed out sync settings in mail app

grayed out sync settings in mail app: can someone tell me why suddenly my mail app will not sync to my email account like it has been doing fine for several years and will not allow me to access sync options because that section in manage your acct is grayed out? Ty for help with fixing this....
  8. Mail and Calendar notification setting missing

in Browsers and Email
    Mail and Calendar notification setting missing: hi I dont receive the notification from my reminder setted from time/calndar try icon. system -> notification and action -> mail and calendar Missing option ! system -> privacy -> background apps -> mail and calendar Activated i tryed uninstall and reinstall mail an...
  9. Taskbar color setting grayed out

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar color setting grayed out: I use a special color bright orange on my title bar and taskbar. The taskbar has suddenly turned white, and the Personalization/System/Display/Colors switch is grayed and unusable. I've rebooted several times, and I've run "chkdsk /f", but nothing changes.Why, and how do I...
  10. Windows Mail Calendar Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Mail Calendar Settings: Windows Mail is scanning my emails and automatically creating calendar reminders based on plans I make in the emails. I didn't set these reminders and I don't want this feature to be active. please advise on how to disable....