Windows 10: Splash Screen Pictures

Discus and support Splash Screen Pictures in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My question if for Microsoft. When my computer starts up a beautiful picture comes up before my usual desktop does. The pictures change periodically.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by woodyodin, Dec 9, 2018.

1. woodyodin Win User

Splash Screen Pictures

My question if for Microsoft. When my computer starts up a beautiful picture comes up before my usual desktop does. The pictures change periodically. They are stunning and beautiful and I think they are part of Microsoft Windows. Is there any way I can find out more about the photographs? Thank you for reading this question.

:)

woodyodin, Dec 9, 2018
  2. Bree Win User

splash screen

This one? http://www.techrepublic.com/pictures...m-101-to-7/30/
    (courtesy of @alphanumeric's Google search) Click on it to get the image on its own.

Ore did you really mean the lock screen image? They're in %systemroot%\Web\Screen

Bree, Dec 9, 2018
  3. dalchina Win User
    HOWTO? Make an APP start at boot no splash screen in systray

Hi, a splash screen is usually a picture without window controls and disappears after a short time. Since you have window controls (you can close/minimise it), perhaps it's not a splash screen. So would suggest you ask LG support here:
    LG Smart Share: Smart TV Support | LG UK
    as this is specific to the program.

There may be a settings option about the behaviour of this window, depending on its function.

dalchina, Dec 9, 2018
  4. Splash Screen Pictures

splash screen in win 10 can changed?

Hello,

Apologize the delay in responding. We'll assist you further.

Share this information to assist you better.

• What exactly refers to splash screen?
    • Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Did you try the above troubleshooting steps? What was the outcome?
    Your reply is very important to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information to assist you accordingly.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

Splash Screen Pictures

1. Splash Screen Pictures - Similar Threads - Splash Screen Pictures

2. Splash/ Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Splash/ Lock Screen: Hi all. I posted here some years ago with a very similar issue; the responses I received never really seemed to get at the root of the issue, and now, the issue is almost the same with a slight variation. OK, here goes: Some refer to it as the "splash" screen, or also, the...
  3. Dell Splash Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Dell Splash Screen: Hello everyone The issue I'm encountering is quite annoying but I guess it can be considered minor. So this is the issue, when starting up my PC the Dell splash screen pops up and the bar starts to load, but only goes up halfway and doesn't progress further unless the USB...
  4. Splash Screen App

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Splash Screen App: To: Microsoft Community Hello, I would like to make a splash screen but i just keep seeing things about removing splashscreen.exe or if it is a virus. I really just want to make a splash screen. Please respond with some code for a splashscreen. From: Heja Ali...
  5. Black screen with No Splash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen with No Splash: So basically what I did was that I opened my whole pc and cleaned the dust and then I reassembled it back but now, whenever I press the power button I dont get the splash screen [Dell] and my screen only shows blinking white cursor. I cannot even access Bios. My specs:...
  6. Freeze/ Splash Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Freeze/ Splash Screen: Hi all. I wasn’t sure which sub-forum to put this in (not having a BSOD, but, this is a technical “error” issue), but thought I’d post it here. Ever since I've had Windows 10 (2015?!), this issue I'm about to describe pops up intermittently. Sometimes months & months can go...
  7. Freeze/ Splash Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Freeze/ Splash Screen: Hi all. I wasn’t sure which sub-forum to put this in (not having a BSOD, but, this is a technical “error” issue), but thought I’d post it here. Ever since I've had Windows 10 (2015?!), this issue I'm about to describe pops up intermittently. Sometimes months & months can go...
  8. splash screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    splash screen: how can I use the splash screen as background 66324
  9. Modify Splash Screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Modify Splash Screen: Hi All, Does anyone in here know how to modify / disable this: [img] I see it when I first boot up my Windows 10 Pro laptop, I went into msconfig under the 'boot' tab and checked the ' No GUI boot ' box, now at least I no longer see the circle of spinning white dots,...
  10. : ) Splash screen hang :)

in Windows 10 Support
    : ) Splash screen hang :): When a computer boots up , the first thing seen would be the splash screen and after which it goes to windows. Mine , however , hangs at the splash screen. What i have so far: A bootable flashdrive with windows 10 installation, 1 x 250GB samsung ssd and 1 x...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 splash screen pictures

2. windows splashscreen pictures

3. windows startup splash screen picture info

4. windows splash photos,
  5. no picture on splash screen,
  6. window splash screen pictures,
  7. windows splash screen photos,
  8. informaton about splash screen windows,
  9. win 10 pictures splash screen,
  10. windows 7 splash screen photos,
  11. windows splash screen startup photos