Windows 10: Split audio issue when Djing, need to turn off enable audio enhancement

Discus and support Split audio issue when Djing, need to turn off enable audio enhancement in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have found what I need to do to fix my issue but haven't been able to find it in the settings. I'm running on windows 10 which I recently installed,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ZacHillman, May 7, 2020.

1. Split audio issue when Djing, need to turn off enable audio enhancement

I have found what I need to do to fix my issue but haven't been able to find it in the settings. I'm running on windows 10 which I recently installed, the first picture is what I need to turn off at the bottom of the settings. The second is my laptop which has a different layout and no option to turn the audio enhancements off in this section. Any advise would be much appreciated. Split audio issue when Djing, need to turn off enable audio enhancement 3d1c7f2d-392e-4af3-87d6-9a77300da620?upload=true.jpg Split audio issue when Djing, need to turn off enable audio enhancement 9d6e4b5b-773c-4de0-88ac-dd6e5bd07bbe?upload=true.jpg

:)

ZacHillman, May 7, 2020
  2. Mark Isi Win User

Audio Enhancements

Hi Charlotte,

One step that we could try is to manually re-install the Audio Enhancement, and see if it helps. First, go to HP's website and download the latest Audio Enhancement installer (IDT) and save it to your Downloads folder. Once done, follow the remaining steps
    below:

• Search for Control Panel via Cortana search and hit the
      Enter
      key.
    • Open the Device Manager and click Sound, Video and Game controllers.
    • Right click the IDT device and select Uninstall.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Once your PC restarts, it should automatically load all audio driver. Let it complete the process.
    • Go to the Downloads folder, right click on the IDT installer and select
      Run as administrator
    Once complete, check if you have the enhancements back and let us know the outcome.

Mark Isi, May 7, 2020
  3. I cannot enable the audio enhancements on the HP Audio Controls App

The equalizer on the right side of the HP Audio Controls app works fine. However, I cannot enable the audio enhancements to the left of the equalizer. How can I enable the audio enhancements on HP Audio Controls? Thanks.

Mark Lakewood, May 7, 2020
  4. Jose Est Win User

Split audio issue when Djing, need to turn off enable audio enhancement

DFX Audio Enhancer

It seems that there is incompatibility between DFX Audio Enhancer 12 and the Creator's Update.

We strongly suggest contacting DFX Audio Enhancer 12's developers for this issue to be resolved.

Otherwise, we need to wait for future update that will fix the compatibility issue between DFX Audio Enhancer 12 and the Creator's Update.

If you have other concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Jose Est, May 7, 2020
Thema:

Split audio issue when Djing, need to turn off enable audio enhancement

1. Split audio issue when Djing, need to turn off enable audio enhancement - Similar Threads - Split audio issue

2. I turned off audio enhancements because it was distorting my audio when I was in calls, and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I turned off audio enhancements because it was distorting my audio when I was in calls, and...: Hi! So I've been having this issue for the entire time I've had this laptop: every time I'm in a call of some kind zoom, discord, etc. if I'm playing audio of any kind usually music it gets incredibly distorted. Now I'm no audiophile, I don't especially care about the quality...
  3. I turned off audio enhancements because it was distorting my audio when I was in calls, and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I turned off audio enhancements because it was distorting my audio when I was in calls, and...: Hi! So I've been having this issue for the entire time I've had this laptop: every time I'm in a call of some kind zoom, discord, etc. if I'm playing audio of any kind usually music it gets incredibly distorted. Now I'm no audiophile, I don't especially care about the quality...
  4. Should "audio enhancements" in Windows be enabled?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Should "audio enhancements" in Windows be enabled?: When I use the USB DAC in Windows, there is an "enable audio enhancements" button in the audio settings, with the text "allows extra signal processing by the audio device". What does this "signal processing" mean? Does it just add some extra sound effects or something? What...
  5. Should "audio enhancements" in Windows be enabled?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Should "audio enhancements" in Windows be enabled?: When I use the USB DAC in Windows, there is an "enable audio enhancements" button in the audio settings, with the text "allows extra signal processing by the audio device". What does this "signal processing" mean? Does it just add some extra sound effects or something? What...
  6. Should "audio enhancements" in Windows be enabled?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Audio issues with RealtekR Speakers and audio enhancements

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio issues with RealtekR Speakers and audio enhancements: My RealtekR speakers don't produce any sound from anything. If I watch a YouTube video it pauses itself at the very start of the video. I typically use my headphones for all my audio and they work fine but I'd like to get this fixed anyway. Also, whenever I right click the...
  8. Audio Enhancements for Microphone automatically turning off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio Enhancements for Microphone automatically turning off: After a recent windows update around last week, I started having problems with my microphone. I use a program for my microphone to make different sounds from it and to adjust the volume. The program only works when Audio Enhancements in the control panel is left on. After the...
  9. No sound when Audio Enhancements are enabled

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No sound when Audio Enhancements are enabled: I'm not sure why, but for some reason every time I enable audio enhancements for my Realtek my sound stops working entirely. I've always had them enabled before along with Windows Sonic for Headphones, but yesterday I just unchecked the box and then enabled it again to...
  10. Issues with Realtek Audio Enhancements

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issues with Realtek Audio Enhancements: Today, out of nowhere, the sounds of my PC started to get weird. (Windows 10 v1607 anniversary update) I look at the settings and everything is back to default. I set my preferences again (equalizer, virtual surround and Intensity equalization) but every media players...