Windows 10: split color monitor

Discus and support split color monitor in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer monitor has been split into two one part is white and the other part dark which blurs everything there. How do I solve this problem?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ANDREWOMO, Jul 31, 2021.

1. ANDREWOMO Win User

split color monitor

My computer monitor has been split into two one part is white and the other part dark which blurs everything there. How do I solve this problem?

:)

ANDREWOMO, Jul 31, 2021
  2. Ian Ser Win User

Windows Color Management Issue

Hi billin30,

With the issue you're having with your display color, I suggest that you calibrate. There may have been settings that is causing the issue and resetting them may solve this. Follow these steps:

1. Press Windows key on your keyboard, type Calibrate display color.
    2. Follow the on screen instructions.
    If the issue will not somehow improve, try to check with your monitor's color settings just to be sure.

Also, I'd like to clarify what monitor is having the issue with its display going to the 'other monitor'? I'd also like to ask for help in isolating the issue. Try to use the monitors one-by-one or have them pair up with one another. Like have BenQ paired
    with Asus then have Alienware paired with Asus etc.

Update me if there were improvements.

Ian Ser, Jul 31, 2021
  3. sky354 Win User
    Splitting virtual desktop in multiple monitors doesn't fit the screen

Hi,

I am trying to split my virtual desktop(Citrix) between my laptop and the monitor.

When I drag the vdi in between both laptop screen and monitor and maximize it, It splits the desktop, however, the desktop comes only half on the monitor and half of the monitor keeps the original desktop making it impossible to work. Please suggest a solution
    for this.

sky354, Jul 31, 2021
  4. split color monitor

Color Management of external monitor Windows 10 not permanent

Hi Frank,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per your query, I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

First connect the secondary monitor and then run the color calibration tool. Then with the secondary monitor connected, follow these steps:

a) Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

b) Change the view by option on the right top to large icons.

c) Click on Color Management.

d) Against device, select the secondary monitor and check, "use my settings for this device".

e) In the bottom, highlight a profile and select "set as default profile".

Save changes and check if the issue persists. Let us know the results for further assistance.

Santosh_Rai, Jul 31, 2021
Thema:

split color monitor

1. split color monitor - Similar Threads - split color monitor

2. Split monitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Split monitors: HOW do I correct my display monitors as they show 1/2. And not separate. 1. And. 2... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/split-monitors/c6f4b6b3-3794-4f26-8df5-ef7318611748
  3. Split monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Split monitors: HOW do I correct my display monitors as they show 1/2. And not separate. 1. And. 2... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/split-monitors/c6f4b6b3-3794-4f26-8df5-ef7318611748
  4. How to split your desktop/monitor?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to split your desktop/monitor?: Is it possible to split your desktop into 2 separate desktops? I know about the feature of having multiple desktops, but is it possible to have 2 separate desktops on the same screen at the same time? For example having 2 times 1080x1080 desktops on a 1920x1080 monitor....
  5. Split Screen Using the Same Monitor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Split Screen Using the Same Monitor: While I realize having multiple screens using multiple monitors is possible, I am also wondering if it is possible to use one screen as though it were two monitors. Say you have one large monitor, using Windows 10 would it be possible to convert that single monitor so it...
  6. Orange color on monitor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Orange color on monitor: My monitor is showing a lot of orange color. I've been looking on line for help and tried some of the suggestions but nothing is working. I see information saying it's a problem with Windows 10 but I can't figure out how to fix it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks...
  7. Splitting a large TV monitor into four monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Splitting a large TV monitor into four monitors: I need to split a large TV monitor into four monitors. What do I need to do? Thanks, Fallen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/splitting-a-large-tv-monitor-into-four-monitors/f1d1db9c-090b-4fc6-8002-79de1c1e444a
  8. Monitor Color

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor Color: My monitor color is pink - how to I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monitor-color/3cdc2955-fc9b-49d0-8f3f-0e929c58bd4b
  9. Monitor color settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Monitor color settings: I have 2 monitors which I have been using with my Windows 10 system. Yesterday they suddenly turned a kind of light reddish sepia colour. Both of them at the same time. When I start Windows up, both monitors are very briefly OK but almost immediately the sepia pops in. I use...
  10. Monitor resolution "split" in middle

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor resolution "split" in middle: Hello, I am running into an issue, where sometimes my monitor seems to "split" the resolution, so there is this middle line running down the very middle of it, which appears to be empty, and it causes the screen to look split. It's sort of hard to describe, so please see the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my laptop screen split into two colors