Windows 10: split keyboard obstructs the middle of the screen

Discus and support split keyboard obstructs the middle of the screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The split keyboard blocks the obstructs of the screen, making tablet mode hard to use. Why is it blocking the screen? I see no reason at all why... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mark Ku, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Mark Ku Win User

split keyboard obstructs the middle of the screen

The split keyboard blocks the obstructs of the screen, making tablet mode hard to use.

Why is it blocking the screen?

I see no reason at all why the split keyboard just has a huge gray space that obstructs the middle of the screen.

split keyboard obstructs the middle of the screen [​IMG]

:)

Mark Ku, Jun 28, 2020
  2. Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Jun 28, 2020
  3. Splitting screens

Hi,

To resolve your issue with splitting screen, we suggest that you follow the
    steps
    provided by Likhitha V.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Jun 28, 2020
  4. TZTW1985 Win User

X7 Split Screen Keyboard

I have bought a Nokia X7-00 last 2 weeks ago and lately notice that my SMS keyboard is not split screen but on-screen keyboard. Then I installed Nokia Ovi Suit on my PC and start to install software update and the updated version is 024.001.

And still I haven't seen the split screen keyboard. Today I surf the Nokia Europe web and Singapore web and found that latest software version is 022. something. Can anyone help me how to acquire the split screen keyboard and why there is different about
    updated OS version.

Thanks

TZTW1985, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

1. split keyboard obstructs the middle of the screen - Similar Threads - split keyboard obstructs

2. My screen has split directly in the middle. Any solutions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen has split directly in the middle. Any solutions?: My screen has split directly in the middle. Both sides work but I can’t see anything on the right side of the screen. Any solutions would be helpful please...
  3. My screen has split directly in the middle. Any solutions?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My screen has split directly in the middle. Any solutions?: My screen has split directly in the middle. Both sides work but I can’t see anything on the right side of the screen. Any solutions would be helpful please...
  4. My screen has split directly in the middle. Any solutions?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 11 screen split into two halves with a thin line in the middle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 screen split into two halves with a thin line in the middle: Hi all,Recently I'm facing a display monitor issue. My laptop screen split into two halves by forming a thin line in the middle, one side brighter color and another side lighter color. I have updated the latest drivers also but not finding a correct solution.Can someone help...
  6. Windows 11 screen split into two halves with a thin line in the middle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 screen split into two halves with a thin line in the middle: Hi all,Recently I'm facing a display monitor issue. My laptop screen split into two halves by forming a thin line in the middle, one side brighter color and another side lighter color. I have updated the latest drivers also but not finding a correct solution.Can someone help...
  7. split keyboard blocks the middle of the screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    split keyboard blocks the middle of the screen: The split keyboard blocks the middle of the screen, making tablet mode hard to use. Why is it blocking the screen? I see no reason at all why the split keyboard just has a huge gray space that blocks the middle of the screen. [IMG]...
  8. My mouse has disappeared along with the on screen keyboard coming on and obstructing the way

in Windows 10 Customization
    My mouse has disappeared along with the on screen keyboard coming on and obstructing the way: I have had problems with them both before but it was two different issues but now they both have come together. I cant do a factory reset beacause it says i dont have enough storage when the system takes up half of it So navigating without the mouse is hard but with the...
  9. Screen splits in middle and adds a line to the left on the screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Screen splits in middle and adds a line to the left on the screen: I have a odd problem that appeared once I started using new graphics card and display port (DP) cable. The problem is best understood when seen, that's why I've added a picture. As you can see the screen just makes a line down the middle and cuts out a portion, mabye 3 mm...
  10. Monitor resolution "split" in middle

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor resolution "split" in middle: Hello, I am running into an issue, where sometimes my monitor seems to "split" the resolution, so there is this middle line running down the very middle of it, which appears to be empty, and it causes the screen to look split. It's sort of hard to describe, so please see the...