Windows 10: Split right and left stereo channels and send output to two bluetooth devices (to play...

Discus and support Split right and left stereo channels and send output to two bluetooth devices (to play... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Is this posible? Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dqvid, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Dqvid Win User

Split right and left stereo channels and send output to two bluetooth devices (to play...

Hi

Is this posible?

Thanks

:)

Dqvid, Jan 13, 2019
  2. DanHolli Win User

How would I split left and right audio in Windows and handle as independent channels?

I want to handle the left and right stereo channels as if they are totally separate and independent paths. For example, most Bluetooth speakers have speakers for both channels in one cabinet, and the output is through one Bluetooth connection.

I want to be able to have two independent, single-channel speakers, each with a separate Bluetooth connection, each handling one of the stereo channels, and direct the left channel to one and the right channel to the other.

Is there a way to do this in Windows?

DanHolli, Jan 13, 2019
  3. nican2 Win User
    My stereo channels are being mixed

Hello,

I first noticed this issue when playing binaural beats in my headphones.

The stereo channels are somewhat mixed together, I also tested the soundcard thorugh windows

stereo sound test and even there the left and right sounds are being mixed, when I play the left

channel I can hear 100% of it in the left hear and 70% in the right hear,

the reverse happens for the right sound.

I also checked the following.

1 - The file I am trying to play has indeed stereo channels (I can hear both channels separately in my smartphone)

2 - My headphones do work for stereo sounds (I can hear both channels separately in my smartphone)

2 - I have no special audio effect activated

No sure what else I should check

Thanks,

Nic

SPECS

------------------------------------------------------------------

Laptop HP Pavilion

------------------------------------------------------------------

Windows 10

Realtek High Definition Audio - Driver 6.0.1.7548 - date: 30/06/2015

BeatsAudio controls (I played around with all the settings there, but nothing seems to solve the issue)

nican2, Jan 13, 2019
  4. Split right and left stereo channels and send output to two bluetooth devices (to play...

Split Track files play as full mix on Windows 10

I have a problem with split track files (instruments on the left channel, vocals on the right) which are playing as a full mix stereo (instruments and vocals on both left and right channels) recording on my PC. This is true whether I play them in iTunes,
    Windows Media player, from CD, or a .WAV file on my local storage. This was not the case until recently (I think I accidentally created the problem changing a setting which I cannot seem to find now and change back).

I know that the files are split track, as they play as split track on a co-worker's system.

I've searched the forums and asked Cortana and can't seem to find the setting that would play these properly. Can anyone help?

BruceLampley, Jan 13, 2019
Thema:

Split right and left stereo channels and send output to two bluetooth devices (to play...

1. Split right and left stereo channels and send output to two bluetooth devices (to play... - Similar Threads - Split right left

2. Outputting stereo content on a 5.1 multi-channel audio system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outputting stereo content on a 5.1 multi-channel audio system: Hello! I already wrote in support of the motherboard manufacturer ASUS about this problem, I was advised to write to Microsoft support. I will duplicate here my question and answer from ASUS support."Hello! I'm having trouble setting up 5.1 multi-channel audio correctly on a...
  3. Bluetooth Headphones not Playing in Stereo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headphones not Playing in Stereo: I have a pair of Bose NC 700 headphones. They work in stereo when connected to my iPhone but when connected to my PC, they only play in mono. I previously had a pair of Bose QuietComfort 35 headphones which worked in stereo on my PC. When I check it in Bluetooth & Devices, it...
  4. Bluetooth Headphones not Playing in Stereo

Bluetooth Headphones not Playing in Stereo: I have a pair of Bose NC 700 headphones. They work in stereo when connected to my iPhone but when connected to my PC, they only play in mono. I previously had a pair of Bose QuietComfort 35 headphones which worked in stereo on my PC. When I check it in Bluetooth & Devices, it...
  5. Stereo Mix/Bluetooth Output

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stereo Mix/Bluetooth Output: I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to sound devices on Windows. Basically, I'm trying to play music via Spotify and play Visuals via Plane9 or Winamp. My understanding is I have to use Line input using stereo mix, however no recording is happening on stereo mix. My...
  6. Splitting audio streams into left and right speakers

Splitting audio streams into left and right speakers: I want to listen on my headphones to a radio program in one ear, and music on another ear (stereo set to mono). I've searched and can't find anyway to do this. Any hints? thanks 138880
  7. Balance Left and Right channels for Bluetooth headphones on Windows 10 (Solution)

Balance Left and Right channels for Bluetooth headphones on Windows 10 (Solution): On this site and quite some other forums and sites I have seen that people are having issues controlling the left and right balance on their bluetooth headphones and I was having the same issue until I have found a solution just by accident. Link to the solution (Reddit)...
  8. [Audio] Stereo left and right channels switched ?

[Audio] Stereo left and right channels switched ?: What I hear from my left headphone I hear from the right one and vice-versa. This only happens from the audio of the Realtek sound card integrated into my motherboard. The issue is NOT present when I switch audio to the TV I have connected trough HDMI to my NVIDIA video card....
  9. Stereo/mono output per device

Stereo/mono output per device: I've got an old laptop with one damaged speaker that doesn't output any sound. I've found the mono audio setting in the accessibility settings, but that's system-wide. I want to be able to still get stereo audio from the headphone jack or HDMI, but I can't find anything in...
  10. Muting left/right channel

Muting left/right channel: Hi, I am developing an application which requires me to mute left/right individually while listening to continuous audio output via headphone/earphone. I have tried the following options in windows 7, 8,8.1,10 laptops, - Adjusting the balance levels in playback device...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to senf left and right audio chanels by bluetooth

2. split the output audio on right and left headphones

3. bluetooth right & left channels

4. bluetooth audio left and right seperates,
  5. app to split stereo left and right bluetooth channels