Windows 10: Split S in FSX doesn't go as planned

Discus and support Split S in FSX doesn't go as planned in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I wonder if anyone has a solution to this problem, or if one exists at all. Flying a fighter aircraft, regardless of the type, when doing a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MeanSpitfire, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Split S in FSX doesn't go as planned

Hi,

I wonder if anyone has a solution to this problem, or if one exists at all.

Flying a fighter aircraft, regardless of the type, when doing a Split S, FSX doesn't react realistically. After inverting, I pull on the stick and should need to throttle down as the plane should pick up speed. Then after the dive, I'd pull the stick to resume horizontal flight and throttle up. But in FSX, after inverting and pulling on the stick flying vertically towards the ground at that point, my speed decreases when it should increase. It seems that FSX interprets the pulling of the stick as initiating a climb. It seems to ignore the fact that the plane is inverted at this point, and should gain, not lose speed.

Would anyone know a fix to that problem?

Thanks! :-

:)

MeanSpitfire, Jun 3, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Split S in FSX doesn't go as planned [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 3, 2020
  3. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Jun 3, 2020
  4. CyrrusV Win User

Split S in FSX doesn't go as planned

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

Split S in FSX doesn't go as planned

1. Split S in FSX doesn't go as planned - Similar Threads - Split FSX doesn't

2. Something didn’t go as planned

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something didn’t go as planned: For the past few days i have been trying tirelessly to get my computer to update. I dont know what happened. What i did or didnt do to make it happen, but I would like advice on how to fix it. Thank you. I have been attempting to update to the newest edition of windows 11,...
  3. Something didn’t go as planned

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something didn’t go as planned: For the past few days i have been trying tirelessly to get my computer to update. I dont know what happened. What i did or didnt do to make it happen, but I would like advice on how to fix it. Thank you. I have been attempting to update to the newest edition of windows 11,...
  4. Something didnt go as planned KB5025239

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something didnt go as planned KB5025239: Everytime I try to update to KB5025239, it gets to 96% and sits there for a bit and then shows "something didnt go as planned" and reverts the update. In settings it shows "Install error - 0x800f0922"I've tried updating multiple times through the updater but it refuses to...
  5. Something didnt go as planned KB5025239

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something didnt go as planned KB5025239: Everytime I try to update to KB5025239, it gets to 96% and sits there for a bit and then shows "something didnt go as planned" and reverts the update. In settings it shows "Install error - 0x800f0922"I've tried updating multiple times through the updater but it refuses to...
  6. Changing power plans on the go

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing power plans on the go: [ATTACH] I recently found out I can use power plans. I have a custom high performance plan. Is there any way I can make my laptop switch from High Performance to Balanced when unplugged, and back to High Performance when plugged in again?...
  7. Split tunneling doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Split tunneling doesn't work.: I installed fully but it seems split tunneling still does not work. when I open an app that has been added as Trigger Application VPN automatically turns on but the connection from that app still does not go through the VPN connection. I test with a game, web browser, and 1...
  8. FSX

in Windows 10 Customization
    FSX: I bought FSX on disc a year or so ago. It came with an acceleration disc. I loaded the FSX discs and the game has been working fine. Last week I thought it was time to add on the acceleration expansion pack. It took a couple of tries, it worked fine but only for 30...
  9. FSX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX: I am unable to register FSX or the Expansion what can i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/fsx/f4d2ee73-b82a-42e8-b6ce-7ee61cafdc0c
  10. FSX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX: Hello. I have the FSX Gold Edition with the 3 discs. Disc 1, Disc 2 and Acceleration Pack. I have both product keys however I have misplaced disc 1 and my new computer has no disc drive. I was wondering if there was anything i could do to install it on my new computer....