Windows 10: Split screen also splitting audio?

Discus and support Split screen also splitting audio? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am having the weirdest problem. When I use the win 10 function of dragging and dropping two different things to view side by side (in this case... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Helpm, Aug 30, 2020.

1. Helpm Win User

Split screen also splitting audio?

I am having the weirdest problem.
    When I use the win 10 function of dragging and dropping two different things to view side by side (in this case youtube on the left side of the screen and a game on the right side of the screen) it also splits the audio, the left side of the screen (youtube) is playing through my headphones, but the right side of the screen (the game) is still playing through my speakers. ...what?
    How do I fix this?
    (Also how do I replicate it for when I actually WANT this to be happening?)

:)

Helpm, Aug 30, 2020

2. Splitting screens

Hi,

To resolve your issue with splitting screen, we suggest that you follow the
    steps
    provided by Likhitha V.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Aug 30, 2020
  3. Split screen

When I go to a split screen view in Windows 10, one of the screens will stop working and/or not respond. For example, if I have a video playing and split screens, the video will stop running but the sound will continue. Another example is that I will
    try to use a newly opened screen in split view and the page will not respond. Any suggestions or help?

Stitchces112, Aug 30, 2020
  4. lenberman Win User

Split Screen

Here's what happened. I ran her computer at my house and couldn't get the screen to split. Then at her house w/ her monitor it split after 5 minutes. I then plugged my monitor in and the screen was still split at her house. I took her monitor and cpu to my house where I couldn't get the screen to split with either monitor. I am perplexed.
    Len

lenberman, Aug 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Split screen also splitting audio? - Similar Threads - Split screen splitting

2. Split screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Split screen: How do I split the screen when playing a game? I want to read instructions from a game manual on one screen and play the game on another.I've tried the split screen button on the top right but the game goes back to full screen....
  3. Screen Splitting

Screen Splitting: If we have already split the screen in half with applications, we don't need to be asked what should be on that side of the screen when we put another application on the opposing side....
  4. split screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    split screen: with windows 7 I was able to click on the centre button in the top right of my screen and reduce the size of my program. I could then open another program on the same screen and drag and drop from one to the other. Now I have windows 10 that function doesn't happen what am I...
  5. Split screen

Split screen: When I have a split-screen set up mail and translator and I click another icon Google, they automatically go back to a single screen. Is there a way to keep two particular screens, into split-screen permanently? Thanks...
  6. split screen

split screen: How do I undo a split screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/split-screen/5cec0b91-c7e5-4cb2-abb3-f9471cf5507d
  7. Split Screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Split Screen: The screen of my neighbors W10 computer split in two ( after 5 minutes) as if someone cut the page up the center and swapped right and left. I made sure SNAP was not on, I reloaded the video drivers but the problem still happened. I took her CPU to my house and when I hooked...
  8. split screen

split screen: how do I get laptop to stop split screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/split-screen/681b761a-5b25-4a3e-ac11-30fd14454f82
  9. split screen

split screen: i have this problem all video splitted to part side by side in kmplayer ,cherome and more .. i dont know i update my gpu drive or win update plz help ty[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. split screen

split screen: I am seeing split screen diagonally when watching dvd on windows dvd player. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-windvd/split-screen/0ffe71e8-9d76-46d7-9b11-6925e4f96145