Windows 10: Split Screen on Tablet Mode not working

Discus and support Split Screen on Tablet Mode not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am using HP Spectre X360 13 2-in-1 and I like to use multiple screen on tablet mode. How to do that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AnnA#CA, Dec 21, 2018.

1. AnnA#CA Win User

Split Screen on Tablet Mode not working

I am using HP Spectre X360 13 2-in-1 and I like to use multiple screen on tablet mode. How to do that?

:)

AnnA#CA, Dec 21, 2018
  2. D83706 Win User

Mail App splits screen in tablet mode when opening links

The mail app splits the screen when opening links in tablet mode, but not in desktop mode.

This is not only irritating, but seems logically backwards... Desktops have more real estate than tablets.

This seems like another inconsistency that could be solved with an option.

Any suggestions?

D83706, Dec 21, 2018
  3. On screen keyboard not working in Windows 10 tablet mode

Hi Gary,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Let me help you.

I suggest you to perform the following troubleshooting steps and check if it helps. Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Right click on the Task bar and select ShowTouch Keyboard Button.

• Open the Keyboard and close it (just to check if it’s working).

• Next click on Action center and select
      Tablet Mode.

• Once you are in Tablet mode, again Right click on the
      Task bar and select Show Touch Keyboard Button.

• Open the Key board and check if it’s working in Tablet mode. Next check if it’s available on the task bar in both desktop and tablet mode.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Aswin_Anand, Dec 21, 2018
  4. semvargas Win User

HP Split auto tablet mode NOT working

HP Split x2 13 m010dx (PC and tablet in one), Windows 10 Home systems automatic tablet mode switch does not work.
    Also tried clean install of Windows 10 Home and upgrade from Windows 8.1 but non of them worked.
    Normally the capture device, or or just "pulling smoothly."
    In neither case automatically switching to tablet mode does not work, although It has been set.

semvargas, Dec 21, 2018
Thema:

1. Split Screen on Tablet Mode not working - Similar Threads - Split Screen Tablet

2. Tablet Mode Is Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tablet Mode Is Not Working: In My Laptop Having Windows 10 Tablet Mode Is Not Working In Windows Action Center tablat Mode Is Disabled and In Setting There Is no Switch For Toggling Tablet Mode On-Off How Can I Solved This Problem...
  3. Tablet mode touch screen not working

Tablet mode touch screen not working: I wanted to try using tablet mode, so I went to Settings < System < Tabletand then clicked on Change Additional Tablet settings. Next, I turned on Tablet mode. Then I pressed one of the buttons on the taskbar. Nothing happened. How come the touch screen isn't working?...
  4. FullScreen in Split Screen Mode?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    FullScreen in Split Screen Mode?: Hey guys, so basically I really like the fullscreen feature of some applications as it really helps me to focus by not seeing the taskbar and the top part of the tab. However, my studies require me to open more than 2 applications at the time in split screen mode. How do I...
  5. Tablet mode not working

Tablet mode not working: when i enable tablet mode on my computer the touch screen does not work. i don't know how to fix it. i have a Lenovo ideapad 130S https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tablet-mode-not-working/7797e907-218e-4824-a7a1-ef3d0d26fa86
  6. Split screen issue in tablet mode on 1903

Split screen issue in tablet mode on 1903: After update to Windows 10 1903, when I open app in split screen in tablet mode, it's placed improperly, part of the top bar is going out of the display: [ATTACH] This doesn't happen in all situations when split screen is started the same. -If split screen is triggered by...
  7. Tablet Mode not working

Tablet Mode not working: I am unable to get my laptop to go into Tablet Mode. All it says to do is go to the Action Center and click on it. I click but it doesn't work. I am using Windows 10....
  8. Can't split window in tablet mode

Can't split window in tablet mode: Hi! I am using HP envy x360 2 in 1. After the latest update installation in August, I can no longer get side by side window in tablet mode. The interface is replaced by timeline, the top of interface shows each window I opened but I can't drag them to make them side by side...
  9. Can't split window in tablet mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't split window in tablet mode: Hi! I am using HP envy x360 2 in 1. After the latest update installation in August, I can no longer get side by side window in tablet mode. The interface is replaced by timeline, the top of interface shows each window I opened but I can't drag them to make them side by side...
  10. HP Split auto tablet mode NOT working

in Windows 10 Support
    HP Split auto tablet mode NOT working: HP Split x2 13 m010dx (PC and tablet in one), Windows 10 Home systems automatic tablet mode switch does not work. Also tried clean install of Windows 10 Home and upgrade from Windows 8.1 but non of them worked. Normally the capture device, or or just "pulling smoothly." In...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. split screen tablet mode

2. tablet mode not working

3. split screen windows 10 tablet mode

4. split screen in tablet mode windows,
  5. how to split screen in tablet mode windows 10,
  6. windows 10 tablet mode split screen,
  7. how to split screen in windows 10 tablet mode,
  8. hp spectre x360 split screen,
  9. split screen in tablet mode windows 10,
  10. split screen hp spectre,
  11. how to split screen in tablet nodemof hp spectre,