Windows 10: split screen videos ,Even thumbnails

Discus and support split screen videos ,Even thumbnails in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Awhy the hell would I want a video with the same video split screen .05 seconds a part ? how do I remove this stupid **** ? I swear these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mad Jerry, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Mad Jerry Win User

split screen videos ,Even thumbnails

Awhy the hell would I want a video with the same video split screen .05 seconds a part ?

how do I remove this stupid **** ?

I swear these people are BULLIES

:)

Mad Jerry, Feb 8, 2019

2. Split screen

When I go to a split screen view in Windows 10, one of the screens will stop working and/or not respond. For example, if I have a video playing and split screens, the video will stop running but the sound will continue. Another example is that I will
    try to use a newly opened screen in split view and the page will not respond. Any suggestions or help?

Stitchces112, Feb 8, 2019
  3. Peels Win User
    No thumbnail for .JPG file, while thumbnail shows up for .jpg file

Hello Andre,

Thank you for the suggestions.

Unfortunately, I have followed all your steps but the thumbnails still do not appear.

This is really frustrating since I can see the thumbnail for a split second before it reverts to the default photo icon.

Peels, Feb 8, 2019
  4. split screen videos ,Even thumbnails

Splitting screens

Hi,

To resolve your issue with splitting screen, we suggest that you follow the
    steps
    provided by Likhitha V.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

split screen videos ,Even thumbnails

1. split screen videos ,Even thumbnails - Similar Threads - split screen videos

2. Video Thumbnails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Thumbnails: I recently bought a new camera a Sony A7iv and I am recording in the XAVC S format which is a medium compression format for mp4 videos but for some reason files from the device are not loading thumbnails I don't have this issue with any of my other cameras as both my Sony...
  3. Video Thumbnails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Video Thumbnails: I recently bought a new camera a Sony A7iv and I am recording in the XAVC S format which is a medium compression format for mp4 videos but for some reason files from the device are not loading thumbnails I don't have this issue with any of my other cameras as both my Sony...
  4. Video thumbnails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Video thumbnails: Thumbnails were arbitrarily assigned to video files that are unrelated to the video itself.How do I correct this?I want the thumbnail to be a still from the video, not what was arbitrarily assigned to it.Note: this has nothing to do with Sharepoint or "asset libraries". These...
  5. Video thumbnails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video thumbnails: Thumbnails were arbitrarily assigned to video files that are unrelated to the video itself.How do I correct this?I want the thumbnail to be a still from the video, not what was arbitrarily assigned to it.Note: this has nothing to do with Sharepoint or "asset libraries". These...
  6. Video thumbnails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. No more video thumbnails; RGB split glitched, automatically scrolling video; screen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No more video thumbnails; RGB split glitched, automatically scrolling video; screen...: Videos used to be RGB split glitched on ACG PlayerThe problem started probably when I installed ACG Player on my Windows 11 laptop. I suddenly notice a huge screen blackout one day, spanning a couple of seconds, following which, the resultant video output on ACG Player came...
  8. No more video thumbnails; RGB split glitched, automatically scrolling video; screen...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No more video thumbnails; RGB split glitched, automatically scrolling video; screen...: Videos used to be RGB split glitched on ACG PlayerThe problem started probably when I installed ACG Player on my Windows 11 laptop. I suddenly notice a huge screen blackout one day, spanning a couple of seconds, following which, the resultant video output on ACG Player came...
  9. Video Playback is Split Screen?

in Windows 10 Support
    Video Playback is Split Screen?: Can someone help me figure out why all my video play back has suddenly started looking like this? Whether its an older DVD, or a Bluray ... even Youtube! They're all playing like this... The above picture is taken from Windows itself, as it is the preview image from the...
  10. Video thumbnails

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Video thumbnails: I have many videos downloaded which have the same intro. The problem with video thumbnails in Windows 10 is that the thumbnail is generated from the very beginning of a video, so nearly all videos have the same thumbnail (a frame of the intro). Is there a way to change the...