Windows 10: Split screen won't work

Discus and support Split screen won't work in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Have tried things such as pressing the Windows button then the left/right arrow as well as uninstalling and reinstalling Display adaptors but nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KC_231, Dec 14, 2019.

1. KC_231 Win User

Split screen won't work

Have tried things such as pressing the Windows button then the left/right arrow as well as uninstalling and reinstalling Display adaptors but nothing is working! Need to work on my dissertation effectively so I'm stressed!

Only started having this problem a few days ago.

:)

KC_231, Dec 14, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. Splitting screens

Hi,

To resolve your issue with splitting screen, we suggest that you follow the
    steps
    provided by Likhitha V.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Dec 14, 2019
  4. tops Win User

Split screen won't work

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

Thema:

Split screen won't work

1. Split screen won't work - Similar Threads - Split screen won't

2. Split screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Split screen: How do I split the screen when playing a game? I want to read instructions from a game manual on one screen and play the game on another.I've tried the split screen button on the top right but the game goes back to full screen....
  3. Desktop Switch and Screen Split: Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop Switch and Screen Split: Not Working: Hello!Thank you in advance for any help provided.The other day, I accidentally keysmashed while typing too quickly, and I stopped being able to use Alt codes to type symbols in Google Docs. This was solved by turning on NumLock. I thought that was the end of it, but now I've...
  4. Desktop Switch and Screen Split: Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop Switch and Screen Split: Not Working: Hello!Thank you in advance for any help provided.The other day, I accidentally keysmashed while typing too quickly, and I stopped being able to use Alt codes to type symbols in Google Docs. This was solved by turning on NumLock. I thought that was the end of it, but now I've...
  5. Chrome won't split screen anymore

Chrome won't split screen anymore: So I usually use split screen on chrome to multitask but all of a sudden without me doing anything differently chrome won't resize to fit half the screen. I'm pretty sure this is a Windows issue and not a Chrome issue because Windows manages split screens. The only thing I...
  6. Screen Split and Program Resizing not Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen Split and Program Resizing not Working: Hi there, I'm having trouble getting my screen to split correctly and my programs either maximize, or minimize, but doesn't size to the smaller than maximum. See below for demonstrations: Screen Split issue: If I try to split to the left: [ATTACH] This is my result:...
  7. Split Screen Not Working Efficiently

Split Screen Not Working Efficiently: Usually if I pull a tab/window and drag it to the side of my screen, it takes up half the screen and I can choose another window to fill the rest of the screen. For the past few months, whenever I drag a window to the side of the screen, the window still takes up the entire...
  8. Split Screen on Tablet Mode not working

Split Screen on Tablet Mode not working: I am using HP Spectre X360 13 2-in-1 and I like to use multiple screen on tablet mode. How to do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/split-screen-on-tablet-mode-not-working/5ff7b65a-3a18-47bb-b9a2-1e69b2757005
  9. split screen

split screen: how do I get laptop to stop split screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/split-screen/681b761a-5b25-4a3e-ac11-30fd14454f82
  10. split screen

split screen: i have this problem all video splitted to part side by side in kmplayer ,cherome and more .. i dont know i update my gpu drive or win update plz help ty[ATTACH][ATTACH]...