Windows 10: Splitted Tabs!?

Discus and support Splitted Tabs!? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] can anyone help me, as you can see on my taskbar there's only 1 edge that opened but if i opened more than 1 tabs on edge, my Alt + Tabs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ZatBlureZ, Aug 29, 2020.

1. Splitting screens

Hi,

To resolve your issue with splitting screen, we suggest that you follow the
    steps
    provided by Likhitha V.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Aug 29, 2020
  2. Naki Win User
    Command line/tab

QUESTION/suggestion:
    * Why not remember the last active tab?
    For example, if you are on tab 2 and close the program, then run it again, for the program to open tab 2 again. But if the -tab X command-line option is used, then the program goes to X tab, regardless of last active tab.

Does that make sense?

3. Splitted Tabs!?

Desktop Split in 4

Hi,

To help you with your concern regarding your laptop screen, let me suggest you to update the graphic driver of your computer. Go to
    Device Manager > Display adapters > Right-click the graphics driver >
    Properties > Driver tab > Update driver and see if the issue persist.

You can also try to run your computer to Safe Mode. Please follow the steps below:

• Restart you computer
    • After reaching sign-in screen, press and hold Shift key +
      Power
      button then Restart
    • After restarting your computer to Choose an option, click
      Troubleshoot
      > Advanced options > Startup settings >
      Restart
    • After the restart, there will be a list of options. Select 4 or press
      F4 to start your computer in Safe Mode

If the issue persist after the steps above, there's a possibility that your computer is experiencing LCD problems. We highly suggest you contact the manufacturer of your computer. Please see the steps below:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Please let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, Aug 29, 2020
Thema:

Splitted Tabs!?

1. Splitted Tabs!? - Similar Threads - Splitted Tabs

2. Windows 11: My user folders are split between \users\<myname> and "\users\user"!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11: My user folders are split between \users\<myname> and "\users\user"!: Hi,After spending endless hours transferring my files and applications from two computers to a new one, I now discovered that my generic user folders "Documents", "AppData" etc. were sometimes stored under my own user folder and sometimes under the user "User". Please note...
  3. Windows 11: My user folders are split between \users\<myname> and "\users\user"!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11: My user folders are split between \users\<myname> and "\users\user"!: Hi,After spending endless hours transferring my files and applications from two computers to a new one, I now discovered that my generic user folders "Documents", "AppData" etc. were sometimes stored under my own user folder and sometimes under the user "User". Please note...
  4. Microsoft Business subscription- ownership split

Microsoft Business subscription- ownership split: Hello, my question is regarding Business located in Canada. Company A has 200 licenses as per amount of users. If Company A decides to split to Companies B and C, or if 50 users decide to start another Company D not related to Company A - is it possible to change ownership of...
  5. Microsoft Business subscription- ownership split

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Business subscription- ownership split: Hello, my question is regarding Business located in Canada. Company A has 200 licenses as per amount of users. If Company A decides to split to Companies B and C, or if 50 users decide to start another Company D not related to Company A - is it possible to change ownership of...
  6. Trying to sign in on the microsoft store and I see a tab open for a split second then close...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to sign in on the microsoft store and I see a tab open for a split second then close...: Lemme try and tell you the whole story first. I was trying to download minecraft on my new computer and whenever I tried to login with microsoft the xbox tab would appear for a second and then close. So I decided to open the xbox thing. I opened it and logged into my...
  7. Trying to sign in on the microsoft store and I see a tab open for a split second then close...

Trying to sign in on the microsoft store and I see a tab open for a split second then close...: Lemme try and tell you the whole story first. I was trying to download minecraft on my new computer and whenever I tried to login with microsoft the xbox tab would appear for a second and then close. So I decided to open the xbox thing. I opened it and logged into my...
  8. My screen keeps showing other tabs for a split second whenever i click frequently in a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen keeps showing other tabs for a split second whenever i click frequently in a...: Whenever i click fast in a full-screen game it shows a other tab for a split second, for example: I got spotify and fortnite open, i am playing fortnite and click frequently in the game, it shows spotify for a split second and it keeps repeating and it is really annoying....
  9. My screen keeps showing other tabs for a split second whenever i click frequently in a...

My screen keeps showing other tabs for a split second whenever i click frequently in a...: Whenever i click fast in a full-screen game it shows a other tab for a split second, for example: I got spotify and fortnite open, i am playing fortnite and click frequently in the game, it shows spotify for a split second and it keeps repeating and it is really annoying....
  10. Windows 10 Pro keeps opening a CMD prompt for a split second and alt tabs applications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Pro keeps opening a CMD prompt for a split second and alt tabs applications: As the title says, the issue is that my fresh install of Windows 10 Pro randomly opens a CMD prompt running avtiwru.exe and instantly closes the prompt causing it to alt tab my applications. There is no avtiwru.exe in my AppData view hidden items is turned on and MalwareBytes...