Windows 10: SpongeBob SquarePants: Employee of the Month 2002 game crashes after opening scene

Discus and support SpongeBob SquarePants: Employee of the Month 2002 game crashes after opening scene in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I had taken a disc containing the title and downloaded onto my computer. When I ran the game, the opening scene playing and it crashed before the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by IanBentley3, Jul 2, 2020.

1. SpongeBob SquarePants: Employee of the Month 2002 game crashes after opening scene

I had taken a disc containing the title and downloaded onto my computer. When I ran the game, the opening scene playing and it crashed before the gameplay loaded in.

I use Windows 10 Operating System and the game and disc was working fine on Windows XP before.

I tried running the program compatibility troubleshooter but none of its reccomended setting affected this problem.

Furthermore, I adjusted every combination of compatibility properties manually.

None of the usual steps reccomended by Windows has worked.

:)

IanBentley3, Jul 2, 2020

2. SpongeBob SquarePants: Employee of the Month (2002) game crashes after opening scene

Hello IanBentley3,

My name is Alex. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today. I understand that you are having issues upon playing "SpongeBob SquarePants Employee of the Month (2002) game." Please check under "Troubleshoot games: If you're having issues installing
    a game" on this link.

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402749...

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,

Alex Cruz

Independent Advisor

alexiscruz1985, Aug 5, 2020
  3. SpongeBob SquarePants: Employee of the Month (2002) game crashes after opening scene

It looks like it was answered back in 2018. It isnt going to be compatible with Windows 10.

Play SpongeBob SquarePants employee of the month on windows 10 hp laptop

Try and run in XP compatibility mode or you could try building a virtual windows xp and playing it on there

Jamie H_930, Aug 5, 2020
  4. SpongeBob SquarePants: Employee of the Month 2002 game crashes after opening scene

SpongeBob SquarePants: Employee of the Month (2002) game crashes after opening scene

I had taken a disc containing the title and downloaded onto my computer. When I ran the game, the opening scene playing and it crashed before the gameplay loaded in.

I use Windows 10 Operating System and the game and disc was working fine on Windows XP before.

I tried running the program compatibility troubleshooter but none of its reccomended setting affected this problem.

Furthermore, I adjusted every combination of compatibility properties manually.

None of the usual steps reccomended by Windows has worked.

IanBentley3, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

SpongeBob SquarePants: Employee of the Month 2002 game crashes after opening scene

1. SpongeBob SquarePants: Employee of the Month 2002 game crashes after opening scene - Similar Threads - SpongeBob SquarePants Employee

2. Games crashing shortly after opening.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games crashing shortly after opening.: Many of my games from steam crash after starting, I'm not sure what is causing this, as I have already made sure everything is updated. I also did a fresh install of windows, and that failed to fix it. Inside of my event viewer there seems to be a high number of...
  3. Games crashing shortly after opening.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games crashing shortly after opening.: Many of my games from steam crash after starting, I'm not sure what is causing this, as I have already made sure everything is updated. I also did a fresh install of windows, and that failed to fix it. Inside of my event viewer there seems to be a high number of...
  4. Games crashing shortly after opening.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to work spongebob employee of the month on windows 10?

How to work spongebob employee of the month on windows 10?: I tried working through compatibility troubleshooting settings and nothing seems to be working, my disc isn't damaged, and the only video I could find didn't give me a solution that'd resolve it. I'm not exactly equipped with emulation of windows xp. Is there anything I could...
  6. Spongebob employe of the month eyes

Spongebob employe of the month eyes: When I did the setup and stuff SpongeBob's eyes and other stuff are gone, even when I did compaltibly. Please tell me an option besides doing an extreme option....
  7. Spongebob: Krusty Cook-Off Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spongebob: Krusty Cook-Off Crash: Everytime I finish a level in Spongebob: Krusty Cook-Off, the game just crashes, I have attached some error files and some screenshots of certain things to try and help....
  8. Games crashing when cut-scene / cinematic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games crashing when cut-scene / cinematic: Hi, i have the problem of the title. When a game starts a cinematic, it closes and returns to desktop. Even games that were working properly a few days ago. I have everything up-to-date, tryed different graphic setting and don't know what else to do. Any help?? cpu: ryzen...
  9. Windows 10 opening scene

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 opening scene: My Windows 10 opening scene is out of focus. How to rectify it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-opening-scene/ce1a149d-bea2-4c8c-92dd-95222acdcd33
  10. How to play Spongebob Squarepants: Employee of the Month on Dell Windows 10 laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to play Spongebob Squarepants: Employee of the Month on Dell Windows 10 laptop?: I want to know how to play an old Spongebob Squarepants game from 9/22/02 on Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/how-to-play-spongebob-squarepants-employee-of-the/4c10fb7b-137f-492e-9a9a-5af1ba92b7fe

Users found this page by searching for:

1. spongebob employee of the month crashes win xp