Windows 10: Spontaneous MSIE launch after restart

Discus and support Spontaneous MSIE launch after restart in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Often, but not always, MSIE launches after a restart of my PC. In fact, occasionally two copies of MSIE open. It certainly hasn't been added to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Dick B, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Dick B Win User

Spontaneous MSIE launch after restart

Often, but not always, MSIE launches after a restart of my PC. In fact, occasionally two copies of MSIE open. It certainly hasn't been added to Startup. Any ideas what could cause this?

:)

Dick B, Mar 13, 2019

2. 620 restarts spontaneously.

My 620 restarts spontaneously every two to three hours 24/7. Sometimes it does not restart and freezes on the NOKIA page. Only removing the battery solves the issue. The spontaneous restarts every few hours then start again. What is causing this please?

BillOxshott---01, Mar 13, 2019
  3. N8 spontaneously restart after updating to anna

My n8 elso spontaneously restart after updating to anna

kadet---01, Mar 13, 2019
  4. Spontaneous MSIE launch after restart

little cat, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

Spontaneous MSIE launch after restart

1. Spontaneous MSIE launch after restart - Similar Threads - Spontaneous MSIE launch

2. Spontaneous MSIE launch after restart

in Browsers and Email
    Spontaneous MSIE launch after restart: Often, but not always, MSIE launches after a restart of my PC. In fact, occasionally two copies of MSIE open. It certainly hasn't been added to Startup. Any ideas what could cause this? 128832
  3. Spontaneous Theme Change (revisited)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spontaneous Theme Change (revisited): There is a thread with this subject from 2017 that is locked, but not resolved. I have the same problem. Windows 10 is changing my theme spontaneously, particularly the window background color. Nothing else noticeable changes. So far, I believe it happens when I sign in...
  4. Spontaneous Volume Change

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Spontaneous Volume Change: Occasionally my volume will change on its own. The volume control popup appears and volume goes up or down, sometimes to a painful result, however usually just annoying (volume down is more typical than volume up). I believe I know the cause. My laptop uses a Realtek Audio...
  5. Programs Spontaneously Closing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Programs Spontaneously Closing: Hi. So for a while now, programs currently running on my computer have been spontaneously closing, usually when the computer is under stress when running games. I am not the one closing the programs and no viruses have been found on my computer. I have tried booting into...
  6. Spontaneous Theme Change

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spontaneous Theme Change: Over the last few months, Windows 10 has been creating a new unsaved theme and making it current, overriding my preferred theme. I can switch back to my preferred theme and delete the spontaneously-created one, but it's really annoying as it sometimes happens several times...
  7. pc restarts after launching a game or ingame

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc restarts after launching a game or ingame: my pc restarts after launching a game and even also ingame I have this problem before I format and after I format the problem returns I don't know if it is the driver of my graphic card *Mad 89592
  8. Spontaneously shutting down

in Windows 10 Support
    Spontaneously shutting down: What are some things that might cause a Toshiba laptop to just out of nowhere, shut off? Running Windows 10. Happens often, usually while browsing online using Chrome. No warning or shutdown procedure - it's like I pressed and held the power button. Anything I might be able...
  9. Spontaneous Freezing?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Spontaneous Freezing?: Hi! I have recently upgraded my HP Laptop (of around 4 years old) to Windows 10 from 7. I have had very little to no problems while using it regularly and normally. However, as of today my laptop proceeds to freeze out of nowhere which lasts from a few seconds to a few...
  10. Spontaneous crashes / reboots

in Windows 10 Support
    Spontaneous crashes / reboots: Hi All, I’ll start with a potential apology – my W10 PC is crashing – but not with a blue screen. I’m posting here because I couldn’t see anywhere more appropriate. [EDIT - there obviously was a more appropriate place & I see this post has been moved. Thankyou whoever...