Windows 10: Spoofed or hacked outlook 365 email

Discus and support Spoofed or hacked outlook 365 email in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I received an email to my work 365 email account yesterday claiming that I have been hacked. It was from me to me (hopefully just spoofed) and details... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ChrisNolan43, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Spoofed or hacked outlook 365 email

I received an email to my work 365 email account yesterday claiming that I have been hacked.

It was from me to me (hopefully just spoofed) and details are below:

From:*** Email address is removed for privacy *** <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>
    Sent: Sunday, 30 June 2019 3:23 PM
    To: Chris Nolan <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>
    Subject: chris.nolan

:)

ChrisNolan43, Jul 1, 2019

2. spoof email

I received an email supposedly from a contact indicating it was from Joe (not real name). On opening it, it was obvious it was a spoof. Needing to let Joe know about this I realised he wasn't in my "Mail" contacts list, but he was in my Thunderbird contacts
    list. I opened "Thunderbird" and informed him. Whilst I had Thunderbird open I decided to trace the ip route of the original email. That was when I found that Thunderbird had recognised it as a spoof and had sent it straight to my spam folder and had also
    removed the spoofed "from Joe" header in my inbox column, replacing it with the real sender. My questions are why can Thunderbird differentiate a spoof and Mail for windows can't. Was the
    "Fw: for all" in Mail spoofed from my email or Joe's as we are a group, and that is the usual header that only Joe uses?

Regards Rob

Rob Mcmahon, Jul 1, 2019
  3. email address being spoofed

it appears my email address is being spoofed by a spammer. this has been going on for about two weeks. i get about ten failure to deliver returns a day[with a couple of days of not getting any]. there are no emails being "sent" from my machine. verizon is my dsl provider and my outlook express email account is on msn.com. can you believe that verizon tells me it's a msn problem and msn tells me it's a verizon problem? any help?

michaelmapster, Jul 1, 2019
  4. Spoofed or hacked outlook 365 email

Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

Spoofed or hacked outlook 365 email

1. Spoofed or hacked outlook 365 email - Similar Threads - Spoofed hacked outlook

2. Outlook 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook 365: I am having a problem with Outlook 365 email not allowing me to reset up my email address that I have been using for years. The email address is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I have tried several times to reset my email address but it will not let me...
  3. spoof email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    spoof email: I received an email supposedly from a contact indicating it was from Joe (not real name). On opening it, it was obvious it was a spoof. Needing to let Joe know about this I realised he wasn't in my "Mail" contacts list, but he was in my Thunderbird contacts list. I opened...
  4. Another... Peculiar (spoofed) Email...

in Browsers and Email
    Another... Peculiar (spoofed) Email...: In this day and age I shouldn't find this surprising as the ingenuity of some users shows no bounds. If they could only put their resourcefulness to benevolent instead of malevolent efforts the world's problems would be solved in a month. Okay, six months, but I digress....
  5. Hacked email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hacked email: Hi all merry Christmas I received an email from supposedly myself saying if I don't pay them a lot of money in bitcoin within 48 hours they would put a video of me they had taken of me and wife through the computer camera online, they had my email address and password. I...
  6. Hacked email

in Windows 10 Support
    Hacked email: Hi all merry Christmas I received an email from supposedly myself saying if I don't pay them a lot of money in bitcoin within 48 hours they would put a video of me they had taken of me and wife through the computer camera online, they had my email address and password. I...
  7. Email hacked

Email hacked: Hi I have an email with the old Hotmail addy this is my main mail address, and accesses via outlook. My problem is that the email has been hacked and person states they installed a RAT software. They have become threatening and they do have control of my email as I receive...
  8. Email Hacked

Email Hacked: I received an email from someone who says he is a member of an international hacker group. the email came from my own email account I'm a member of an international hacker group. As you could probably have guessed, your account (email address) was hacked, because I sent...
  9. Email Hacked

Email Hacked: I received an email from someone who says he is a member of an international hacker group. the email came from my own email account I'm a member of an international hacker group. As you could probably have guessed, your account (email address) was hacked, because I sent...
  10. OUTLOOK 365 does not send or receive emails

in Browsers and Email
    OUTLOOK 365 does not send or receive emails: I installed Win 10 today and everything works so far. Except Outlook 365. I open it and go to send and receive email but I get the following error: :error 0x800cc1a Your server does not support the encryption type you have specified. try changing the encryption method....