Windows 10: Spoofer

Discus and support Spoofer in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, will a factory reset revert what a spoofer did? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spoofer/c4a0b941-ad64-4abd-9c0f-f8f8bebf3c40 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by NickFaragi, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Spoofer

Hi, will a factory reset revert what a spoofer did?

:)

NickFaragi, Jan 15, 2021

2. windows deactivated after using hwid spoofer

I recently uses a hardware ID spoofer to access certain content safely, and now that i have finished and im done using it, it appears that my windows has been deactivated. Its say i don't have a valid activation key or product key, i tried trouble shooting
    and it says "something has interrupted troubleshooting. Make sure your connected to the internet.) Of course im connected to the internet but in keeps saying this i restarted my pc all of that stuff i even did wmic path
    softwarelicensingservice get OA3xOriginalProductKey in powershell and nothing has worked please help.

MasonWeiss1, Jan 15, 2021
  3. Error code 0x80004005 , Had this issue after re-formatting my PC did all steps i could find online to no prevail

If it’s a valid key you have, I’d suggest resetting windows and attempting to re-activate this should reverse anything you’ve done with the HWID spoofer.

rossmcbain, Jan 15, 2021
  4. Spoofer

Video Game problems

Also, disable drive spoofers like alcohol/clonecd

Dippyskoodlez, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

Spoofer

1. Spoofer - Similar Threads - Spoofer

2. Spoofer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spoofer: Hello I hope whoever is reading this has a good day, I got banned on valorant so I went on YouTube found a free spoofer and used it it had multiple game options and I selected valorant, only to realize later that it is permenant motherboard spoof and a permenant registry...
  3. Spoofer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Spoofer: Hello I hope whoever is reading this has a good day, I got banned on valorant so I went on YouTube found a free spoofer and used it it had multiple game options and I selected valorant, only to realize later that it is permenant motherboard spoof and a permenant registry...
  4. Does Ractivating Windows 11 with my product key revert/undo hwid changes done by a spoofer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Ractivating Windows 11 with my product key revert/undo hwid changes done by a spoofer?: I spoofed my pc a while back and i've been looking for ways to revert it and i also dont want to reset my pc. So does reactivating my windows 11 with my product key undo the changes?...
  5. Does Ractivating Windows 11 with my product key revert/undo hwid changes done by a spoofer?

Does Ractivating Windows 11 with my product key revert/undo hwid changes done by a spoofer?: I spoofed my pc a while back and i've been looking for ways to revert it and i also dont want to reset my pc. So does reactivating my windows 11 with my product key undo the changes?...
  6. I used a temp spoofer for my PC and now I get this error 0xC004C008

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I used a temp spoofer for my PC and now I get this error 0xC004C008: "We can't activate windows on this device because the product key was already used on another device. If you think it wasn't used on another device. select Troubleshoot below. Error 0xC004C008"I have been temporarily spoofing my serials, HWID etc on my PC for the past week...
  7. I used a temp spoofer for my PC and now I get this error 0xC004C008

I used a temp spoofer for my PC and now I get this error 0xC004C008: "We can't activate windows on this device because the product key was already used on another device. If you think it wasn't used on another device. select Troubleshoot below. Error 0xC004C008"I have been temporarily spoofing my serials, HWID etc on my PC for the past week...
  8. I used a temp spoofer for my PC and now I get this error 0xC004C008

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  9. Hwid spoofer banned me on fortnite

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hwid spoofer banned me on fortnite: hi i bought a spoofer for valorant it wokred and got me unbanned but a few days later i hopped on fortnite and hop ina game. It kicked me out the game and says ur using a vpn or hacks. i get banned for a day and i waited a day and i opend fortnite it says unvabile and i...
  10. anyone know how i fix my serial i changed them with a spoofer and they look wierd and some...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    anyone know how i fix my serial i changed them with a spoofer and they look wierd and some...: anyone got any ideas on how to fix my serial or somehing that could make them be fine again and also the game that doesnt work is roblox the most annoying some just close some times i think its bc of that....