Windows 10: spooler on W10 not working

Discus and support spooler on W10 not working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good Morning, My PC has a Windows 10 partition C and a Window 7 partition D. I update my W10 and clean it regularly. All was working fine unto... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by alenconnais, Jan 4, 2020.

1. spooler on W10 not working

Good Morning,

My PC has a Windows 10 partition C and a Window 7 partition D.

I update my W10 and clean it regularly. All was working fine unto recently.

My W10 spooler stops systematically and I can't see any printers and can't pring.

On the other hand, my W7 spooler runs automatically and I see my pdf, local and network printers. PRinting is possible.

I have tried the windows fix, many controls sfc..., repair kits Tweaking and even reinstall Windows 10: no success.

Would you have any advice that could help me?

Thanks in advance

:)

alenconnais, Jan 4, 2020

2. Unable to work with printer and spooler after upgrading to Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I apologize for the inconvenience that you are experiencing.

This issue might be due to corruption of settings.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open the Services window (Windows key + R, type services.msc, press enter).
      • Select Print Spooler and click the Stop icon.
      • Close the services page, wait for few minutes.
      • Return to the Services window, select Print Spooler, and click Start.

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Jan 4, 2020
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Print Spooler Issue

Hello Sree,

For step by step instructions on how you can manually start the Print Spooler Service, follow these:

• Click Windows tab.
    • Type Control Panel > System and Maintenance
      > Administrative Tools.
    • Double click Services.
    • Right click to the Print Spooler service > Properties.

However, we suggest you can refer to an answer given by Prabhavathi Patil on this

thread

We also recommend that you update the driver for your printer.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thanks.

Karla Alm, Jan 4, 2020
  4. spooler on W10 not working

print spooler

Then you're not following the steps I gave which don't involved adding a printer or anything that would trigger the print spooler.

Those steps work for everyone - tens of thousands of people - who follow them exactly. I suggest following them exactly.

Greg Carmack - MVP, Jan 4, 2020
Thema:

spooler on W10 not working

1. spooler on W10 not working - Similar Threads - spooler W10 working

2. print spooler

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    print spooler: print spooler is curently running but when trying toinstall printer drivers it ssy spoller has stopped but it still running https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-spooler/88996641-a0cf-40e6-8ec2-79d12357dfc2
  3. Print spooler

Print spooler: Just updated win 10 to latest update. Now cannot print to HP Laserjet Pro mfp 1410. The print spooler will not remain on. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-spooler/fe76dc32-5978-4e2b-b195-0dcd75753c60
  4. Spooler error

Spooler error: I have windows 10 and the print spooler service refuses to run. The printer, HP Laserjet 1300, which was working before, is no longer being recognized and I cannot add any printer. the issue is *spooler failed to run* and *spooler file is missing*. I added the images I...
  5. Printer Spooler

Printer Spooler: My printer spooler simply will not start on Windows 10. I have hit the window + R buttons, then clicks start for the printer spooler (because it said the the status is "stopped". At this point, this is what popped up. I am 100% lost - what can / should I do. [ATTACH]...
  6. Print spooler not working after Windows update

Print spooler not working after Windows update: Since the automatic update on 4th October, no printers work. Re-starting the print spooler works for a short while - I managed to print one page - but the print spooler runs for a few seconds, then stops. I can't even remove a printer to re-install the drivers. Have tried...
  7. Windows 10 Print Spooler Not Working

Windows 10 Print Spooler Not Working: I am running windows 10 on a new Surface 2. The print spooler seems to stay stuck with documents in the queue. I can print do my HP device from an iPhone and Android devices without queue issues. This is exclusive to MSFT and Windows 10/Surface 2. The error message I...
  8. Printer spooler

Printer spooler: Printer spooler system is missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-spooler/c64e5600-b714-4b33-8f17-0a931f2b8cb0
  9. Print Spooler

Print Spooler: My update to Windows 10 from Windows 7 went without problems but none of the three printers attached to my computer worked and I have been struggling with the problem over the last two weeks. There is another long thread "Can't connect to Printer" which has not produced a...
  10. printer spooler dont work!

printer spooler dont work!: i was trying to add a printer and i had the message that the printer spooler dont work! i tried 3 different ways manually via command prompt and via windows devices system and force start automatically but nothing. it cant start. some messages i got trying to fix it it was...