Windows 10: Spooler SubSystem app is consuming too much of the CPU

Discus and support Spooler SubSystem app is consuming too much of the CPU in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am running Windows 10 which is fully up to date, it is causing the PC to run very slowly and the mouse to lag and jump about. how can I rectify this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AllanRiscUser, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Spooler SubSystem app is consuming too much of the CPU

I am running Windows 10 which is fully up to date, it is causing the PC to run very slowly and the mouse to lag and jump about. how can I rectify this?

:)

AllanRiscUser, Dec 5, 2018

2. Spooler SubSystem app

Spooler SubSystem app is consuming 50% CPU. Windows 10.

DonaldBarmore, Dec 5, 2018
  3. Spooler SubSystem app

Hi DaveM121,

I have done what you posted a number of times. The first time there a file in

" C:\windows\system32\spool\PRINTERS" and I deleted it. But since then everytime I go throu these steps there is no file in this folder.

After I go thru the steps you list the Spooler SubSystem app is not active and my CPU usage is low. But the next time that I print anything on the HP OfficeJet Pro 8715 the Spooler SubSystem app starts to utilize more then 50% of the CPU again. This cycle
    happens over and over. I was looking for a more permanent solution.

Thanks for your time. Don B.

DonaldBarmore, Dec 5, 2018
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Spooler SubSystem app is consuming too much of the CPU

Spooler SubSystem app

Hi Donald, please try the following fix:

Click your Start Button, type services and hit ENTER

Scroll down the list of services to find Print Spooler

Double click that service and click Stop

Leave the Services Window open

Open Windows File Explorer

Navigate to: C:\windows\system32\spool\PRINTERS

Delete all the files in the Printers folder

Close Windows File Explorer

Restart the Print Spooler Service

Restart your system

DaveM121, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

Spooler SubSystem app is consuming too much of the CPU

1. Spooler SubSystem app is consuming too much of the CPU - Similar Threads - Spooler SubSystem app

2. pc consuming too much data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc consuming too much data: im not even using anything on my pc still its consuming so much data and even i have set my wifi as metered connection turned off sync live title off background apps off and everything else but its still consuming so much net...
  3. pc consuming too much data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc consuming too much data: im not even using anything on my pc still its consuming so much data and even i have set my wifi as metered connection turned off sync live title off background apps off and everything else but its still consuming so much net...
  4. WMI Provider Host consume too much CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WMI Provider Host consume too much CPU: Sorry for my english I tried everything to solve this...1.- It's not a malware or virus2.- I reinstall practically everything of the drivers of my pc 3.- I stop, inicialize and restart the process but some actions requiered some "admin privileges" for some reason... but......
  5. WMI Provider Host consume too much CPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WMI Provider Host consume too much CPU: Sorry for my english I tried everything to solve this...1.- It's not a malware or virus2.- I reinstall practically everything of the drivers of my pc 3.- I stop, inicialize and restart the process but some actions requiered some "admin privileges" for some reason... but......
  6. WMI Provider Host consume too much CPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Consuming too much data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Consuming too much data: My windows 10 laptop is consuming too much data and when i checked the data usage i found thatsetuphost.exe is the one which is consuming the entire data. It nearly consumed 100mb in less than 1minute.since i have daily data limit please help me to control my data usage....
  8. Spooler subsystem app and high CPU usage

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Spooler subsystem app and high CPU usage: Before sending this, I have Googled the issue and have had no success; this, I am turning here for help. Recently I have had high CPU usage on my Toshiba Laptop, Windows 10, all latest updates installed. On checking, I found that it was the spooler subsystem that is using...
  9. "System interrupts" in Task Manager is consuming too much of the CPU

"System interrupts" in Task Manager is consuming too much of the CPU: Whenever I check Task Manager, the "System interrupts" process is well above 8% of the CPU, some times even going as high as 16%. I looked into Event Viewer and I got lots of WHEA-17 and Kernel-Processor-Power Warning logs. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I...
  10. Tasmgr.exe consumming too much cpu, anormal

Tasmgr.exe consumming too much cpu, anormal: Hi, I have Windows 10 pro 64bits and a Mi notebook pro (i7 8550u). I noticed from a month that I am having very high CPU usage from the task "taskmgr.exe"( Task Manager itself). The CPU usage is about -17-42 %. Here are the things I did and tried: Update Windows 10 Run...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. spooler subsystem app cpu usage

2. spooler subsystem app high cpu

3. spooler subsystem app

4. spooler subsystem cpu usage,
  5. why is the spooler subsystem app using so much cpu,
  6. print spooler using too much cpu windows 10,
  7. spooler subsystem app high cpu usage windows10,
  8. spooler subsystem app high cpu usage,
  9. spooler subsystem app using too much cpu,
  10. how much cpu usage is too much,
  11. why is my spooler subsystem app using so much memory,