Windows 10: Sporadic BSOD with different stop codes.

Discus and support Sporadic BSOD with different stop codes. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I've been encountering several different BSOD stops codes for the last few months and I was hoping to get my log files looked at. I'm running... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Steven Cheak, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Sporadic BSOD with different stop codes.

Hello, I've been encountering several different BSOD stops codes for the last few months and I was hoping to get my log files looked at. I'm running the latest Windows 10 - RTX 4090 - i9-13900k - 64GB RAM and an ASUS Pro Art Z690-Creator MOBO. Latest BSOD: Thanks in advance!icrosoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP]Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address space is available, User address space may not be available.************* Path validation summary **************

:)

Steven Cheak, Mar 21, 2023
  2. Argaman Win User

Several BSOD screens with different stop codes - Windows 10

I bought a new pc, few days ago. since I got it, my windows 10 crashed about 8 to 10 times already.
    Each time I get a different stop code, the ones I got already was:

1. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    2. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
    3. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    4. MEMORY_MANAGMENT
    5. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

All I could find is this question, but I don't know if his answer is the same as mine, please tell me if it is, I'll add pictures of anything needed.

Thank you for your help, in advance, it is really important.

EDIT: I updated all drivers (motherboard, nvidia gpu), and I got a new stop code after it crashed again: POOL_CORRUPTION_IN_FILE_AREA

Argaman, Mar 21, 2023
  3. Darkula Win User
    BSOD has a different stop code whenever I do a task.

I've uninstalled the drivers as you suggested, but the BSoD happened again, this time with the stop code: ATTEMPTED WRITE TO READ-ONLY MEMORY. I've also noticed that the mouse seems to take a long time to respond to a different program whenever I click on something, as well as go forward whenever I backspace on a website or folder.

Darkula, Mar 21, 2023
  4. Sporadic BSOD with different stop codes.

BSOD with multiple stop codes

• Problem
    The problem is that I get a blue screen of death (BSOD) frequently for a few months now, and it increases in frequency once I've had the first one. For example, if I leave my computer on for a while, it'll run normally for a few hours before I get my first BSOD. After I get a BSOD, I get a lot more afterward over the period of 30 mins - 1 hour. The stop codes I get are different every time so there's no way of saying which one I get the most.

• Problem history
    I don't remember exactly when I had this problem or what triggered it. But at the time I hadn't changed any hardware components or installed new software. However, I used to only get the stop code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. After some attempts of troubleshooting, I started getting all the stop codes besides IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL to this moment. I don't remember which step exactly of troubleshooting triggered this change though.

• Specs:
    1. Windows: Windows 10 x64
    2. Motherboard: Asus Strix B450-F Gaming
    3. CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
    4. Memory: Corsair CMK32GX4M2E3200C16 Vengeance LPX 32 GB
    5. Hard disks: KINGSTON SA400S37240G / WDC WD10EZEX-21WN4A0
    6. Graphics card: MSI GeForce RTX 3060 GAMING X
    7. Power supply: don't remember exact model but it's Corsair 550W
    • Troubleshooting:
    1. Changed GPU (from GTX 1060 to current)
    2. Changed RAM
    3. Turned D.O.C.P off
    4. Turned D.O.C.P on
    5. Updated all drivers (chipset, graphics, etc..)
    6. Updated BIOS
    7. memtestx86 (no errors)
    8. CheckHealth
    9. Updated windows
    10. Installed fresh windows (wiped everything) and reinstalled all drivers.
    11. Tried different RAM that I am sure is not faulty
    • Notes:
    1. I tried installing fresh windows multiple times and I noticed that every time I get insanely many BSODs before I install the chipset driver. Then it returns to normal frequency as stated in the 'problem' section.
    2. Every time I check the performance monitor I see the message below or something similar:

Sporadic BSOD with different stop codes. 92a555ce-eee7-4509-8eaa-cf1d7abc7dfa?upload=true.png

Abdelaziz Farag, Mar 21, 2023
Thema:

Sporadic BSOD with different stop codes.

1. Sporadic BSOD with different stop codes. - Similar Threads - Sporadic BSOD different

2. Multiple BSODs with different stop codes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSODs with different stop codes?: I have a relatively new PC, but keep getting random blue screens with a different driver and stop code each time. I can't narrow down the source. Windows 11 is updated to 22H2 and I have installed drivers to their latest version as well as the BIOS firmware. Here are a few of...
  3. Sporadic BSOD with different stop codes.

Sporadic BSOD with different stop codes.: Hello, I've been encountering several different BSOD stops codes for the last few months and I was hoping to get my log files looked at. I'm running the latest Windows 10 - RTX 4090 - i9-13900k - 64GB RAM and an ASUS Pro Art Z690-Creator MOBO. Latest BSOD: Thanks in...
  4. Sporadic BSOD with different stop codes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sporadic BSOD with different stop codes.: Hello, I've been encountering several different BSOD stops codes for the last few months and I was hoping to get my log files looked at. I'm running the latest Windows 10 - RTX 4090 - i9-13900k - 64GB RAM and an ASUS Pro Art Z690-Creator MOBO. Latest BSOD: Thanks in...
  5. BSOD loop with different stop codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD loop with different stop codes: Hello, I've just finished building my pc and ran into BSOD. The first time I turned it on, everything works fine. I installed windows and some drivers, and nothing weird happened. However, today, when I turned it on to start really using it, I got the BSOD loop, and it loops...
  6. BSOD loop with different stop codes

BSOD loop with different stop codes: Hello, I've just finished building my pc and ran into BSOD. The first time I turned it on, everything works fine. I installed windows and some drivers, and nothing weird happened. However, today, when I turned it on to start really using it, I got the BSOD loop, and it loops...
  7. Frequent BSODs with different stop codes

Frequent BSODs with different stop codes: I've been having trouble with BSOD over a couple of months and today I decided to try a clean install of my pc. it was fine at first but like an hour after I had downloaded some apps - Avast Antivirus, Malwarebytes, Blue Screen Viewer, Mega.nz, Nvidia GeForce Experience,...
  8. Random BSOD with different stop codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD with different stop codes: Hi,I'm having random BSOD crashes and I cannot figure out the problem. I updated my drivers but still no dice. Any help is appreciated!Crash Dumps: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnEZiUdgnqUIgl2P5UWjGU899uUm?e=wsmVyI...
  9. BSOD with different stop codes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD with different stop codes: Hello, I was using an old version of Windows 10 and keeps getting a lot of BSODs .. Sometimes the stopcode was page_fault_in_non_paged_area and sometimes kernel_security_check_faliure and other times pfn_list_corrupt. I thought it was from the version of Windows is old or a...
  10. BSOD different stop codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD different stop codes: Hello, I built my new pc like 6 weeks ago and everything ran smooth until it randomly started to freeze. It froze 2-4 times in the last 1-2 weeks. Now its a constant BSOD with different error codes even at startup. All my research from these codes tells me that it could be...