Windows 10: Sporadically getting blue screened (KMODE_EXCEPTION, IQRL_EXCEPTION, and...

Discus and support Sporadically getting blue screened (KMODE_EXCEPTION, IQRL_EXCEPTION, and... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My hp omen laptop keeps randomly blue screening and not giving me any info on whatever is causing it (there is no filename attatched to the bluescreen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ErrorAlert, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Sporadically getting blue screened (KMODE_EXCEPTION, IQRL_EXCEPTION, and...

My hp omen laptop keeps randomly blue screening and not giving me any info on whatever is causing it (there is no filename attatched to the bluescreen error, ever) I keep my drivers updated using the "driver booster" program (starting to think that doesnt do anything) and Windows Troubleshooter (for bluescreens) is useless... doesn't ever say anything is wrong.

I've searched this constantly and can't find anything that has worked. The bluescreens happen without rhyme or reason, as far as I can tell, they happen when I idle, when doing school work, when i'm gaming, and when I browse facebook. I don't use this computer for prn or streaming or risky clicks or anything like that. I've turned off fast startup like the top results say to when I google the problem (didn't help). I've dealt with it for this long because it only happens maybe once or twice a day and most days 0 times, but its time I get to the bottom of this if I can.

Additionally, my computer will ALWAYS bluescreen when using the discord desktop app (no matter what drive it is installed in), but interestingly enough, not the discord web browser, which I think could be a key to getting to the bottom of this..

On top of this, I'd like to know what people use to keep their drivers up to date, and the 'proper' way to keep drivers updated.

Specs:

Intel Core i7-8750H @ 2.20 ghz, 12 gb RAM, Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 Ti

:)

ErrorAlert, Feb 6, 2019
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Feb 6, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Feb 6, 2019
  4. Sporadically getting blue screened (KMODE_EXCEPTION, IQRL_EXCEPTION, and...

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

Sporadically getting blue screened (KMODE_EXCEPTION, IQRL_EXCEPTION, and...

1. Sporadically getting blue screened (KMODE_EXCEPTION, IQRL_EXCEPTION, and... - Similar Threads - Sporadically getting blue

2. im getting a blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    im getting a blue screen: my screen has turned blue in colour.how to make it normal? and i know it's a software problem as i've tried changing my monitor settings.and when i open the monitor settings , it's colour is normal as before.my windows is windows XP Profession...
  3. BSoD KMODE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSoD KMODE_EXCEPTION: So this is sort of a follow up to this post https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-bluescreens-a-day-various-error-codes/a8d3b007-6f5e-4b86-bd80-c4a5a395f687So I have not had bluescreens much ever since this post but they have appeared more often the...
  4. Keep getting blue screen

Keep getting blue screen: Hi AllI keep getting blue screen and the bad luck the computer does blue screen but freezes totally, so no dumps are generated. Finally in the past few weeks I got two dumps, can you guys help me out please to figure it out.Can you point it me out where the cause may be?Here...
  5. Update causes KMODE_EXCEPTION BSOD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update causes KMODE_EXCEPTION BSOD: Ran an update last night and encountered the above mentioned issue. Attempts to boot into safe mode cause the same issue. Attempts to roll back are met with a notice that my password is incorrect despite having verified its correct on other devices.My laptop Dell G7 7588 is...
  6. Kmode_exception not handled

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Kmode_exception not handled: Is it me or did anyone get the kmode exception not handled error after installing the last update because I had two computers that got this recently after having them for 6 months submitted by /u/donlemon03 [link] [comments]...
  7. Keep getting blue screens

Keep getting blue screens: Hello, I keep getting blue screens for some reason and I'm not sure what exactly is the problem I hope someone would be able to help me. here are my Dumpfiles https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keep-getting-blue-screens/1aeda9dd-95c2-41e2-9f8b-44f230e6e3a5
  8. Recent BSOD with Kmode_exception

Recent BSOD with Kmode_exception: I have been having a few BSOD instances with Kmod_exception... I first tried updating my GPU drivers and it appeared that the problem went away, however I ended up having the exact same crash report 2 more times while in the middle of playing/launching a game. I did my best...
  9. Screen gets blue

Screen gets blue: Hello, Sometimes, when I use my notebook at night, the screen gets bluer. I can notice because it is really sudden. I'm not sure what exactly changes about the colours, but everything seems bluer. It can be annoying. I also think the screen gets dimmer. I'm sure that it is...
  10. KMODE_EXCEPTION and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

KMODE_EXCEPTION and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Hey, I have a pretty new system (few weeks old) and in the beginning I had no problems with it. Yesterday and today I got a BSOD and both seemed to happen when I was in dual monitor mode with my Philips TV (HDMI). I had no problems at all when I was gaming or doing...