Windows 10: Spot Fix

Discus and support Spot Fix in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows photos has a new look and the Spot Fix and Red Eye Fix have gone. Where are they, or disappeared?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SimonJeans, Jan 7, 2022.

1. Spot Fix

Windows photos has a new look and the Spot Fix and Red Eye Fix have gone. Where are they, or disappeared?

:)

SimonJeans, Jan 7, 2022
  2. RobbWA Win User

How to use spot fix correctly

I'm having issues with spot fix in windows 10 photo editor. I click on spot fix move circle over spot to fix left click on it and nothing changes. is there a step I'm missing? sometimes the spot is bigger then the circle and I go half and half in hopes that
    it'd change one or the other side and still no success. do I left click and drag? what's the secret to happiness?

RobbWA, Jan 7, 2022
  3. Ernie San Win User
    Spot fix

Hello,

There are a lot of possible causes why you're unable to properly use the spot fix on your photo application. This may be due to a missing update on your computer or the photo application that you're using needs to be updated. To isolate the issue, we'd like
    to ask the following:

• Just to confirm, are you using the built-in photo application or a program downloaded from the Window Store?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • Can you tell us the Windows 10 Build and Version that is running on your computer? To check, press
      Windows key + R > type Winver > hit Enter. There's a window showing the information about your operating system. We'd like to request a screenshot.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Meanwhile, we recommend downloading and running a Windows App Troubleshooter. This will help us to check and repair any corruption of the application if you downloaded the photo application from the Windows Store. To do so, check and follow
    the article on this link.

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, Jan 7, 2022
  4. zbook Win User

Spot Fix

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jan 7, 2022
Thema:

Spot Fix

1. Spot Fix - Similar Threads - Spot Fix

2. WINDOWS 11photo editing program missing sharpen, clarify, spot fix which was a great...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS 11photo editing program missing sharpen, clarify, spot fix which was a great...: Window 11 photo editing program seems to no longer have sharpen, clarify and spot fix. These tools, esp. the sharpen tool was very helpful in creating sharp photos, why is it gone, and will it be restored, or do i have to find another editing program to download to my...
  3. WINDOWS 11photo editing program missing sharpen, clarify, spot fix which was a great...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WINDOWS 11photo editing program missing sharpen, clarify, spot fix which was a great...: Window 11 photo editing program seems to no longer have sharpen, clarify and spot fix. These tools, esp. the sharpen tool was very helpful in creating sharp photos, why is it gone, and will it be restored, or do i have to find another editing program to download to my...
  4. How to move image around with the "hand" when using spot fix on an image that is enlarged...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to move image around with the "hand" when using spot fix on an image that is enlarged...: How do you move the image around on the screen after enlarging it, when using the new version of spotfix? When using the older version which I had yesterday!, you could enlarge the image to use the spotfix, and move the image around using the "hand " symbol. This way you...
  5. How to move image around with the "hand" when using spot fix on an image that is enlarged...

How to move image around with the "hand" when using spot fix on an image that is enlarged...: How do you move the image around on the screen after enlarging it, when using the new version of spotfix? When using the older version which I had yesterday!, you could enlarge the image to use the spotfix, and move the image around using the "hand " symbol. This way you...
  6. Photos app for Windows 11 insiders adds Slideshow, Timeline Scrollbar and Spot Fix

in Windows 10 News
    Photos app for Windows 11 insiders adds Slideshow, Timeline Scrollbar and Spot Fix: Microsoft has updated the Photos app for Windows 11 insiders with some fixes and a couple of features. The slideshow and time scrollbar options are back. Microsoft brings Slideshow support to Photos app The Redmond Company acknowledged the much requested feature from its...
  7. How do I get back to an older version of photo editing that had the spot fix tool?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get back to an older version of photo editing that had the spot fix tool?: Greetings. I edit many photos that I take and I also am appalled and dismayed that the spot fix tool was removed. The red eye was , on occasion, very helpful for editing a red eye out of a photo. Since I have been on computers since 1993, one of my hopes for the future is...
  8. How do I get back to an older version of photo editing that had the spot fix tool?

How do I get back to an older version of photo editing that had the spot fix tool?: Greetings. I edit many photos that I take and I also am appalled and dismayed that they spot fix tool was removed. The red eye was rarely used, but it was also, on occasion, very helpful for editing a red eye out of a photo. Since I have been on computers since 1993, one of...
  9. Is there any way I can get back my "Clarity" and "Spot Fix" features in Windows 11 Photos...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way I can get back my "Clarity" and "Spot Fix" features in Windows 11 Photos...: The "Clarity" and "Spot Fixer" in Windows 11 Photos adjustment were eliminated. These two features were used virtually every time. Any way I can get these two very useful adjustments back?...
  10. Is there any way I can get back my "Clarity" and "Spot Fix" features in Windows 11 Photos...

Is there any way I can get back my "Clarity" and "Spot Fix" features in Windows 11 Photos...: The "Clarity" and "Spot Fixer" in Windows 11 Photos adjustment were eliminated. These two features were used virtually every time. Any way I can get these two very useful adjustments back?...