Windows 10: Spotbright abd DailyPic Stopped Working

Discus and support Spotbright abd DailyPic Stopped Working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have the Spotbright and DailyPic Wallpaper apps from Timo Partl installed. They used to work fine. Now after launching they are unable to download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Chris Nicola, May 4, 2021.

1. Spotbright abd DailyPic Stopped Working

I have the Spotbright and DailyPic Wallpaper apps from Timo Partl installed. They used to work fine. Now after launching they are unable to download any new content. Has anyone else experienced this problem and found a fix? Kind regards Chris

:)

Chris Nicola, May 4, 2021
  2. Ro Wood Win User

Reinstall SpotBright and DailyPic ...

Greetings!
    After downloading and installing SpotBright, as shown in post # 5, Spotbright went back to work on my new installation since I had to reinstall Windows (Clean Installation), when loading the App, I took the shortcut to DailyPic on SpotBright interface and he took me to Microsoft Store, which in turn loaded the DailyPic page, I clicked the install button and he started to install the App, installing successfully.
    Then I read post # 7, followed the steps and reinstalled several Apps that I didn't even remember being installed in the other installation.

Thank you, Denpou for your cooperation.

Ro Wood, May 5, 2021
  3. Spotbright abd DailyPic Stopped Working

I have the Spotbright and DailyPic Wallpaper apps from Timo Partl installed. They used to work fine. Now after launching they are unable to download any new content. Has anyone else experienced this problem and found a fix?

Kind regards
    Chris

Chris Nicola, May 5, 2021
  4. Naresh_K Win User

Spotbright abd DailyPic Stopped Working

Spotbright and Dailypic - The same app?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

SpotBright and Dailypic are two different apps which offers in-app purchases. As
    you mentioned that you are being ask to pay again, when you click on more pics within the app. I would suggest you to get in touch with
    Publisher of SpotBright. Please visit the SpotBright
    store page and then scroll down to SpotBright — Windows Wallpaper support to get the assistance you seek.

Hope this helps.

Naresh_K, May 5, 2021
Thema:

Spotbright abd DailyPic Stopped Working

1. Spotbright abd DailyPic Stopped Working - Similar Threads - Spotbright abd DailyPic

2. Accounts abd screeb resolutions interaction windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Accounts abd screeb resolutions interaction windows 10: I need to have 2 accounts on a computer, with each account having a different screen/display resolution. One account has administrator privileges and the other is a standard account. Both accounts are local accounts.I log into account #1, and set the desired resolution....
  3. Accounts abd screeb resolutions interaction windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accounts abd screeb resolutions interaction windows 10: I need to have 2 accounts on a computer, with each account having a different screen/display resolution. One account has administrator privileges and the other is a standard account. Both accounts are local accounts.I log into account #1, and set the desired resolution....
  4. Accounts abd screeb resolutions interaction windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows RDS 2022 high system process cpu usage abd BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows RDS 2022 high system process cpu usage abd BSOD: Hi GUys;Imhave two issues on my Virtual Windows RDS2022 server running on vmware as the system process has a high CPU usage that sometimes might spike to 60-65%Besides it's been crashing lately almost daily with a critical_process_died BSOD message. I did sfc /scannow and...
  6. Can't display the higest refresh rate abd resolution possible

Can't display the higest refresh rate abd resolution possible: ok, so i upgraded my gpu version intel hd graphics i get intel control panel, higher resolution, etc. BUT I CANT SELECT THE HIGEST RESOLUTION! 2560 x 1600 IF I DO IT TELLS ME NO SIGNAL TO THE PC so what do i do? how do i make the resolution higest without the screen becoming...
  7. Does anyone know if Bing Dailypics are safe and virus free??

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Does anyone know if Bing Dailypics are safe and virus free??: Hello, I just recently got a new Samsung solid state hard drive, and the data recovery person backed up all my info and said he noticed Bing Daileypics on my computer, he said to be very careful because some of these pics may be viruses and deleted the download from my...
  8. Reinstall SpotBright and DailyPic ...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reinstall SpotBright and DailyPic ...: Reinstall SpotBright and DailyPic ... Greetings. I have the following question here on my computer, I bought a bigger disk and I want to format it from scratch, reinstall all programs and applications, but when searching the Microsoft Store I found that two of my favorite...
  9. Spotlight Pics downloaded via SpotBright MS App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Spotlight Pics downloaded via SpotBright MS App: Hello Please tell me more about the license for those Spotlight pics. As far as I'm informed they are free to use for non commercial projects. But are they also allowed to be edited for non commercial shares on social media. (I am visual artist) If yes, I'd like to give...
  10. Spotbright and Dailypic - The same app?

Spotbright and Dailypic - The same app?: I paid for the pro version of Spotbright and when I press "More pictures" I am redirected to the Bing DailyPic app being asked to pay another 2E for that pro version!!! Are they the same apps? Why do I have to pay twice then? I am confused with the relation of those two. I...