Windows 10: Spotbright and Dailypic - The same app?

Discus and support Spotbright and Dailypic - The same app? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I paid for the pro version of Spotbright and when I press "More pictures" I am redirected to the Bing DailyPic app being asked to pay another 2E for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by YorgosThanos, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Spotbright and Dailypic - The same app?

I paid for the pro version of Spotbright and when I press "More pictures" I am redirected to the Bing DailyPic app being asked to pay another 2E for that pro version!!! Are they the same apps? Why do I have to pay twice then? I am confused with the relation of those two. I use Spotbright in my lock screen since a long time.

:)

YorgosThanos, Dec 18, 2018

2. Spotbright & DailyPic

Spotbright stopped reacting on my up-to-date Windows 10 computer.

I uninstalled it and re-installed it and got the same problem :

the program loads up without error and the windows with the menu items is displayed.

However, when the mouse passes over the various items it does not change to a hand so that I cannot open any of the menu items.

With DailyPic the problem is slightly different.

The windows loads up then displays the menu items and the waiting circular dots and then crashs after 10 secs.

Any idea what could cause such a problem and how it could be solved ?

Thanks

BaudouinTasiaux, Dec 18, 2018
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Spotbright & DailyPic

Hi, Baudouin.

This might be caused by the changes made after the update. We suggest running
    Windows Update Troubleshooter
    to help resolve update issues. Also run the
    troubleshooter for Windows apps to resolve issues of the apps from
    Windows Store.

Let us know if you need further help.

Anne Ros, Dec 18, 2018
  4. Spotbright and Dailypic - The same app?

Sumit Dhiman2, Dec 18, 2018
Thema:

Spotbright and Dailypic - The same app?

1. Spotbright and Dailypic - The same app? - Similar Threads - Spotbright Dailypic same

2. Multiple of the same apps running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple of the same apps running: whenever i open task manager i keep having multiple instances of different programs running at the same time. Normally it would not be a big deal, but recently it has gotten "worse?" Some Apps like chrome i expected, but others im not too sure of. In the screenshot below are...
  3. Multiple of the same apps running

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple of the same apps running: whenever i open task manager i keep having multiple instances of different programs running at the same time. Normally it would not be a big deal, but recently it has gotten "worse?" Some Apps like chrome i expected, but others im not too sure of. In the screenshot below are...
  4. Multiple of the same apps running

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Does anyone know if Bing Dailypics are safe and virus free??

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Does anyone know if Bing Dailypics are safe and virus free??: Hello, I just recently got a new Samsung solid state hard drive, and the data recovery person backed up all my info and said he noticed Bing Daileypics on my computer, he said to be very careful because some of these pics may be viruses and deleted the download from my...
  6. Two of the Same App

Two of the Same App: Hi, I have Music Bee installed on my PC, I would like to have two Music Bees, so that I can play different Genres on each, is this possible? OS version 19043.1081 182040
  7. Spotbright abd DailyPic Stopped Working

Spotbright abd DailyPic Stopped Working: I have the Spotbright and DailyPic Wallpaper apps from Timo Partl installed. They used to work fine. Now after launching they are unable to download any new content. Has anyone else experienced this problem and found a fix? Kind regards Chris 177856
  8. Same App in 2 Different Folders

Same App in 2 Different Folders: I have an app that ideally fits logically be in 2 different folders in Windows 10. Can this be done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/same-app-in-2-different-folders/884ff0a0-fb77-460d-ae57-a549608c1046
  9. Reinstall SpotBright and DailyPic ...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reinstall SpotBright and DailyPic ...: Reinstall SpotBright and DailyPic ... Greetings. I have the following question here on my computer, I bought a bigger disk and I want to format it from scratch, reinstall all programs and applications, but when searching the Microsoft Store I found that two of my favorite...
  10. Spotlight Pics downloaded via SpotBright MS App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Spotlight Pics downloaded via SpotBright MS App: Hello Please tell me more about the license for those Spotlight pics. As far as I'm informed they are free to use for non commercial projects. But are they also allowed to be edited for non commercial shares on social media. (I am visual artist) If yes, I'd like to give...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dailypic app

2. dailypic

3. spotbright app

4. dailypic windows 10,
  5. dailypic in notifications,
  6. spotbright pro version,
  7. software like spotbright,
  8. bing dailypic,
  9. spotbright,
  10. appz spotbright,
  11. app similiar to spotbright