Windows 10: Spotify Errors

Discus and support Spotify Errors in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; error-dialogue.generic.headerTried Reinstalling, NOT using a VPN, Tried Restarting, Still nothing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Anuj SK, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Anuj SK Win User

Spotify Errors

error-dialogue.generic.headerTried Reinstalling, NOT using a VPN, Tried Restarting, Still nothing.

:)

Anuj SK, Dec 1, 2022

2. Spotify

I have just discovered two Spotify entries in the StartUp list in Task Manager.
    However there is no trace of Spotify elsewhere in the system.
    I went through the registry and deleted every reference to Spotify that could find, although some refused to be deleted.
    That made no difference.
    The store shows that Spotify is installed. Which is strange.
    However I found an entry in the Apps list in Start Menu, clicked uninstall and that cleared the problem.

Hairy Scot, Dec 1, 2022
  3. Julie Ram Win User
    Spotify

Hi Anita,

To assist you better, we would like to know the following:

• Are you receiving any error messages?
    • Where are you trying to download Spotify?

Thank you.

Julie Ram, Dec 1, 2022
  4. Spotify Errors

Spotify crashing on N8 since latest Belle update

Hi,

Tried to reproduce but couldn't. I don't like the spotify interface so I may not have done a thorough test.

Can you provide the steps to reproduce the error, including a list of other apps that you're running?

Cheers!

matthewleech---01, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

Spotify Errors

1. Spotify Errors - Similar Threads - Spotify Errors

2. Spotify Errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Spotify Errors: error-dialogue.generic.headerTried Reinstalling, NOT using a VPN, Tried Restarting, Still nothing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spotify-errors/b0baec9f-4e96-4da5-ac76-2ba53248bea3
  3. Cannot delete Spotify solicitation, get Error 0x80070780: The file cannot be accessed by...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot delete Spotify solicitation, get Error 0x80070780: The file cannot be accessed by...: I have a Windows 10 desktop PC, no touchscreen. I am the only user.Starting two days ago, each time I turn on my computer, before anything else loads I see a tile appear on my taskbar saying "Spotify" and my desktop will show me what I will call a splash screen for Spotify,...
  4. Cannot delete Spotify solicitation, get Error 0x80070780: The file cannot be accessed by...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot delete Spotify solicitation, get Error 0x80070780: The file cannot be accessed by...: I have a Windows 10 desktop PC, no touchscreen. I am the only user.Starting two days ago, each time I turn on my computer, before anything else loads I see a tile appear on my taskbar saying "Spotify" and my desktop will show me what I will call a splash screen for Spotify,...
  5. Cannot delete Spotify solicitation, get Error 0x80070780: The file cannot be accessed by...

6. Spotify app repeatedly crashing due to combase.dll error

Spotify app repeatedly crashing due to combase.dll error: The Spotify app crashes and just closes in the background. I have uninstalled and cleared the app from the C drive folders as well as the registry after the uninstallation. Even used CCleaner to clear registry after uninstallation. The app was then reinstalled through the...
  7. Spotify app repeatedly crashing due to combase.dll error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Spotify app repeatedly crashing due to combase.dll error: The Spotify app crashes and just closes in the background. I have uninstalled and cleared the app from the C drive folders as well as the registry after the uninstallation. Even used CCleaner to clear registry after uninstallation. The app was then reinstalled through the...
  8. Spotify app repeatedly crashing due to combase.dll error

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Programs Closing After Attempted Run, Spotify, LoL, Steam Games. No Error Message Just...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs Closing After Attempted Run, Spotify, LoL, Steam Games. No Error Message Just...: Turned my pc on a few days ago and randomly came to an error where if i tried to launch an application it would crash instantly. I tried to boot league of legends and i got the application window outline but then after about 5 seconds it closed down. i have tried to...
  10. Programs Closing After Attempted Run, Spotify, LoL, Steam Games. No Error Message Just...

Programs Closing After Attempted Run, Spotify, LoL, Steam Games. No Error Message Just...: Turned my pc on a few days ago and randomly came to an error where if i tried to launch an application it would crash instantly. I tried to boot league of legends and i got the application window outline but then after about 5 seconds it closed down. i have tried to...