Windows 10: Spotify Music, Microsoft Currency

Discus and support Spotify Music, Microsoft Currency in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Can i use my microsoft currency as a payment for spotify premium? The reason i ask is cause i dont have a deit/credit card and paypal... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by NicolasCombs, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Spotify Music, Microsoft Currency

Can i use my microsoft currency as a payment for spotify premium?

The reason i ask is cause i dont have a deit/credit card and paypal

:)

NicolasCombs, Jul 12, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft to bring Spotify to Groove Music Pass customers

Source: Microsoft to bring Spotify to Groove Music Pass customers - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Jul 12, 2019
  3. swarfega Win User
    swarfega, Jul 12, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Spotify Music, Microsoft Currency

Listen to Music You Love with All-New Free on Spotify

Source: Spotify - Personalized Discovery: Listen to Music You Love with All-New Free on Spotify

Brink, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

Spotify Music, Microsoft Currency

1. Spotify Music, Microsoft Currency - Similar Threads - Spotify Music Microsoft

2. Buying Robux with Microsoft Currency

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Buying Robux with Microsoft Currency: So basically I tried to buy Roblox currency with Microsoft currency, as I have a lot, the thing is, the "balance" on Roblox is still 0.00$, I even have my Microsoft account linked to it, but I don't know what to do.I also want to buy the thing called "Roblox Premium 2200 that...
  3. Changing Microsoft store currency

Changing Microsoft store currency: I tried to change my currency in microsoft store by changing my language and region in the settings as attached and still the currency showing $ not AED https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-microsoft-store-currency/782b8a7b-b651-4c1e-b178-6e6deb399279
  4. Changing Microsoft store currency

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing Microsoft store currency: I tried to change my currency in microsoft store by changing my language and region in the settings as attached and still the currency showing $ not AED https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-microsoft-store-currency/782b8a7b-b651-4c1e-b178-6e6deb399279
  5. Setting the default program for music player to a directory and .exe for Spotify music to...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Setting the default program for music player to a directory and .exe for Spotify music to...: I have a key on my keyboard that opens music, all the buttons open programs and I like having that. Browser opens firefox, computer opens files, email opens emails, and the music key on my keyboard opens groove music which I do not use. I went into set default music player,...
  6. Spotify as default music app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spotify as default music app: Hi, i was wondering why I can't seem to be able to add spotify as my default music app? I'm in the latest version of Windows 10 pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spotify-as-default-music-app/413124c1-46e1-4c0c-aac7-80db35e908de
  7. microsoft currency

microsoft currency: when i select uae currency it shows usd currency how to change it to uae currency with english language on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-currency/51a4794d-4285-4719-b35f-7d98ab4a36dd
  8. Cortana not playing any music on Spotify

in Cortana
    Cortana not playing any music on Spotify: So this is an issue I'm having on Windows 10, my phone (iPhone), and on my new speaker. I just started using Cortana after winning Harman Kardon Invoke from Microsoft rewards. After getting everything set up I saw everything worked except for Spotify. I see most of the...
  9. Microsoft Currency

Microsoft Currency: Currently I am in Canada, and my Primary Currency is USD, however, I have 5 CAD, and An app is asking for USD, which I have 0 Dollars on. Is there a way to convert CAD to USD, or even better, Make the purchase in CAD? Thanks, Edwin...
  10. Microsoft to bring Spotify to Groove Music Pass customers

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to bring Spotify to Groove Music Pass customers: Music Pass support in Groove and music purchase in the Windows Store to be discontinued; the Groove Music app will continue to support playback and music management of owned content. With the continued advancement of music streaming today, all the world’s music has become...