Windows 10: Spotlight 'like' or 'not a fan' feedback not working

Discus and support Spotlight 'like' or 'not a fan' feedback not working in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Spotlight has stopped asking me if I like the picture, and there have been a couple of lovely ones that I'd like to see more of, and a few I don't like... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Micr0trash20, May 2, 2020.

1. Spotlight 'like' or 'not a fan' feedback not working

Spotlight has stopped asking me if I like the picture, and there have been a couple of lovely ones that I'd like to see more of, and a few I don't like which I would like to feedback on, but can't. Why has Spotlight glitched like this, and how can I fix it?

:)

Micr0trash20, May 2, 2020

2. welcome screen is not asking if i like the spotlight choice

Hi,

One of the possible reasons why your laptop is not asking if you like the spotlight choice might be because the Windows spotlight is not set as your lock screen background. To address this concern, we suggest enabling Windows spotlight as your lock screen
    background. To do so, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Personalization and then select Lock screen.
    • Under Background, click on the drop down menu and make sure to click on Windows spotlight.

If further assistance is needed, don't hesitate to reply on this thread.

Darleen Pen, May 2, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Spotlight

Hi,

Windows spotlight is an option for the lock screen background that displays different background images and occasionally offers suggestions on the lock screen. For us to better isolate your concern, we'd like to gather more information:

• Is there a way for you to provide us a screenshot?
    • Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Are you able to use spotlight before?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow these steps to modify Lock screen background to spotlight:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Personalization and select Lock screen.
    • Under Background, choose Windows spotlight.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, May 2, 2020
  4. Spotlight 'like' or 'not a fan' feedback not working

Windows spotlight not work!!

Yes friend all these steps working for me.check these path , first path for check : C:\Windows\Web\Screen (find the stuck image and rename it) , or second path " C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\SystemData\ " at this path you will se two main folders check all these folder at all and you will find the image there.Rename or delete the image stuck only.After re-register again the spotlight and wait after some restart.Something last i had the same problem and delete the registry folder "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Authentication\LogonUI\Creative\S-1-5-21-1367095634-179868200-954147944-1001" and do a restart after all these step the spotlight download again new images and start working again.Please make a backup first at register.before delete everything.

mitsaras78, May 2, 2020
Thema:

Spotlight 'like' or 'not a fan' feedback not working

1. Spotlight 'like' or 'not a fan' feedback not working - Similar Threads - Spotlight 'like' 'not

2. Cannot like Spotlight wallpaper.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot like Spotlight wallpaper.: When I right click on the "Learn about this picture" icon and click " I like this picture", I don't get any visual feedback indicating that I liked or disliked the picture, like when I do the same in the lock screen....
  3. Cannot like Spotlight wallpaper.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot like Spotlight wallpaper.: When I right click on the "Learn about this picture" icon and click " I like this picture", I don't get any visual feedback indicating that I liked or disliked the picture, like when I do the same in the lock screen....
  4. How Windows Spotlight like/vote/wish works?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Windows Spotlight like/vote/wish works?: I wonder how Windows Spotlight like system works, I bought Windows 10 in 2015 and since then 7 years I have voted for the images that I like or dislike.Basically I dislike images focusing on:peopleanimalslow resolutionI like images focusing on:landscapesstructures or...
  5. How Windows Spotlight like/vote/wish works?

How Windows Spotlight like/vote/wish works?: I wonder how Windows Spotlight like system works, I bought Windows 10 in 2015 and since then 7 years I have voted for the images that I like or dislike.Basically I dislike images focusing on:peopleanimalslow resolutionI like images focusing on:landscapesstructures or...
  6. How Windows Spotlight like/vote/wish works?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. Spotlight not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spotlight not working: Greetings .. After upgrading to 1903 Build 18362.116, the Spotlight function is not working. Display image is not refreshing. Any option where I can have the Spotlight back? Thanks. 133496
  8. Windows Spotlight - how does "I want more" or "not a fan" work?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Spotlight - how does "I want more" or "not a fan" work?: Hi On what basis are new images selected after I've hit "I want more" or "Not a fan"? After years of selecting, I have no noticeable difference on the type, content, places, colours - or anything about the pictures that seems to have responded to what I've clicked. In...
  9. Spotlight not working

Spotlight not working: Windows 10 v1803 17134.81 Spotlight is not working after installing IOBit StartMenu 8. Is there a way where I can get Spotlight working? Thanks. 111599
  10. spotlight not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    spotlight not working: in the fall creators update, i do not get any image on the lock screen when first booting up in the morning. it is just a blue screen with the date and time. but once logged in, if i hit windows key and L, i get a picture (and asking if i like it). spotlight wasn't working...