Windows 10: Spotlight Pics downloaded via SpotBright MS App

Discus and support Spotlight Pics downloaded via SpotBright MS App in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello Please tell me more about the license for those Spotlight pics. As far as I'm informed they are free to use for non commercial projects. But... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by __Kat__, Jul 19, 2019.

1. __Kat__ Win User

Spotlight Pics downloaded via SpotBright MS App

Hello

Please tell me more about the license for those Spotlight pics.

As far as I'm informed they are free to use for non commercial projects.

But are they also allowed to be edited for non commercial shares on social media. (I am visual artist)

If yes, I'd like to give credits to the original photo when posting on social media.

How should that credit look like? Who is the original photographer?

Thanks for detailed reply on this

:)

__Kat__, Jul 19, 2019
  2. Naresh_K Win User

Spotbright and Dailypic - The same app?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

SpotBright and Dailypic are two different apps which offers in-app purchases. As
    you mentioned that you are being ask to pay again, when you click on more pics within the app. I would suggest you to get in touch with
    Publisher of SpotBright. Please visit the SpotBright
    store page and then scroll down to SpotBright — Windows Wallpaper support to get the assistance you seek.

Hope this helps.

Naresh_K, Jul 19, 2019
  3. Windows Spotlight Not Working / Apps not showing

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before in this long thread, but there is an app in the Microsoft Store called SpotBright. It is a very nice replacement for Spotlight, and it works perfectly.

John Blaustein, Jul 19, 2019
  4. Öwais Win User

Windows 10 Pro - No Windows Spotlight option in Lock Screen

There is this app on the windows store it is called 'Spotbright' you can download windows spotlight pictures using this app. Hope this makes your day.

Öwais, Jul 19, 2019
Thema:

1. Spotlight Pics downloaded via SpotBright MS App - Similar Threads - Spotlight Pics downloaded

2. Xbox app refusing to download via MS Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox app refusing to download via MS Store: The app was showing an update available but attempting to download it does nothing. Tried running sfc /scannow and it reported no issues. Now running the following commands but stuck at 62.3% 3rd one in below list...Dism.exe /online /Cleanup-Image /checkhealthDism.exe /online...
  3. Xbox app refusing to download via MS Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox app refusing to download via MS Store: The app was showing an update available but attempting to download it does nothing. Tried running sfc /scannow and it reported no issues. Now running the following commands but stuck at 62.3% 3rd one in below list...Dism.exe /online /Cleanup-Image /checkhealthDism.exe /online...
  4. Sign in Pic vs MS Email Acct Pic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in Pic vs MS Email Acct Pic: I noticed when I started using hotmail that I had a pic attached to email that I did not authorize but the pix that was on my sign in page disappeared no picand I have not figured out how to put a pic back on the sign in page whereas the profile email pic remains. Has this...
  5. Reinstall SpotBright and DailyPic ...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reinstall SpotBright and DailyPic ...: Reinstall SpotBright and DailyPic ... Greetings. I have the following question here on my computer, I bought a bigger disk and I want to format it from scratch, reinstall all programs and applications, but when searching the Microsoft Store I found that two of my favorite...
  6. Updating apps via the MS Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updating apps via the MS Store: I have just tried to update my apps via the MS Store. Candy crush appears to be updating but has been doing this for weeks now. Any other update mechanism Windows / MacAfee etc just spinnig..... any ideas? I've uninstalled Candy crush, but the stoopid machine still wants to...
  7. Spotbright and Dailypic - The same app?

Spotbright and Dailypic - The same app?: I paid for the pro version of Spotbright and when I press "More pictures" I am redirected to the Bing DailyPic app being asked to pay another 2E for that pro version!!! Are they the same apps? Why do I have to pay twice then? I am confused with the relation of those two. I...
  8. downloading pics

downloading pics: When I try to download pics from my phone, it's only trying to download 10 from a 100 taken this weekend. How do I get the computer to download all of them?...
  9. Download pics from iPhone via USB

in Windows 10 Support
    Download pics from iPhone via USB: For whatever reason I cant download pics/vids from my iPhone. I have had this computer for quite some time and have just recently upgraded to W10. I cant download pics from my iPhone. I have found a dozen tutorials on this both on the web and on this site to no avail. I...
  10. Downloading pics via SD card?

in Windows 10 Support
    Downloading pics via SD card?: I'm new to Windows10. The first time I D/l images via SD, they gave me a menu so I could send my pics to the correct place. Today when I d/l some images via SD card, the menu didn't come up. It simply did the same way as before. I'd like to try some of the other choices. How...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dailypic app replacement

2. how to export SpotBright app

3. how much is spotbright

4. spotbright without store