Windows 10: Spring Refresh of System 2019--Any Tips or suggestions

Discus and support Spring Refresh of System 2019--Any Tips or suggestions in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello All Tomorrow afternoon suppose to have arrival of my very first Western Digital black storage drive (1tb) anyways due to issues with resorting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AMDMan2016, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Spring Refresh of System 2019--Any Tips or suggestions

Hello All

Tomorrow afternoon suppose to have arrival of my very first Western Digital black storage drive (1tb) anyways due to issues with resorting images on system

(some reason everytime I restored an image, it drops from Windows 10 Pro currently using, to Windows 10 Home--maybe UEFI bios key, not sure) So might opt for a complete clean install, should I try the preferred method to move Users folder to my new D:\ drive, or just set location for the library folders after install

Antivirus planning on either reinstalling Avast Free or sticking with Windows Defender along with Malwarebytes Free

Other software will install as needed perhaps this time around--essential stuff installed first of course

Thank you all in advance

:)

AMDMan2016, Feb 27, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

Suggestion - GPU-Z window Reload (refresh)

Thanks! *Smile Spring Refresh of System 2019--Any Tips or suggestions :) Sounds fine (Ctrl+R as a 2nd way to do the same would be nice too).
    IF you do not want to overburden the main window GUI with the extra Refresh button I suggest, Refresh could be added to the system menu in top left instead, and/or into Settings.
    (such as add a button labeled "Refresh main tab" or similar text of your choosing to Settings)

3. W1zzard Win User

Spring Refresh of System 2019--Any Tips or suggestions

Suggestion - GPU-Z window Reload (refresh)

Most items are refreshed automatically. I'll add driver details to items that get refreshed.

Adding F5 for complete refresh is a good suggestion

W1zzard, Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

Spring Refresh of System 2019--Any Tips or suggestions

1. Spring Refresh of System 2019--Any Tips or suggestions - Similar Threads - Spring Refresh System

2. Any suggestions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any suggestions?: Can't accept the agreement when trying to download vscode. The I accept button doesn't seem to work. I've tried several times to re-run it and always the same result. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-suggestions/026bf5e4-9c33-436c-a812-931dd041c1a0
  3. Any suggestions?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any suggestions?: Can't accept the agreement when trying to download vscode. The I accept button doesn't seem to work. I've tried several times to re-run it and always the same result. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-suggestions/026bf5e4-9c33-436c-a812-931dd041c1a0
  4. A wee Suggestion / Tip

in Windows 10 Customization
    A wee Suggestion / Tip: Just sharing food for thought & a bit of a recommendation There are unneeded taskbar icons w/ K/B shortcuts, re: Search & Cortana, BUT... there are 3 that do well being there & improve the experience if & when they are on the taskbar. They are Settings, This PC & Task View a...
  5. Any tips on freeing up disk space on the system drive?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any tips on freeing up disk space on the system drive?: It's getting crowded. I need all my 3D software to be on the 512 ssd because of performance. If I move all vids and pics to d:\ I only free up 20 gigs or so. Don't want to use the software Wipe again I think, because it deleted too much of my settings everywhere. submitted...
  6. Some Windows Tips/Suggestions

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some Windows Tips/Suggestions: Today @Windows in Twitter asked for help 'tricks' anyone might have to share with other End Users. Here are a few I offered: 1. Pin Settings to Taskbar. 2. Have an Applications window on the taskbar 3. Use multiple desktops. Organise different concerns & interests...
  7. Any tips?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any tips?: [ATTACH] I'm trying to get rid of this, but nothing is working. Can someone tell me how? https://preview.redd.it/hcth3jolcu441.png?width=1001&format=png&auto=webp&s=ebd14b9ea7ba6948db1819d0186abf8b979ca681 submitted by /u/damyan_270 [link] [comments]...
  8. Mouse and Keepboard keep freezing Spring 2019

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse and Keepboard keep freezing Spring 2019: I have a Dell Mobile Precision. Top line computer, no problems and excellent performance. Except my Mouse & Keyboard freeze once or twice a day since about late February. It's Dell laptop for keyboard and I use a Razer Death Adder mouse. That combo hasn't changed in a year...
  9. Introducing Oculus Quest All-in-One VR Gaming System - Spring 2019

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Oculus Quest All-in-One VR Gaming System - Spring 2019: UPDATE: At 11:10 am PT, ILMxLAB Executive in Charge Vicki Dobbs Beck and Writer and Executive Producer David S. Goyer took the stage at OC5 to announce that the first episode of Vader Immortal: A Star Wars VR Series will debut on Oculus Quest when it launches in Spring 2019....
  10. Preparing System for Spring Creators

in Windows 10 Support
    Preparing System for Spring Creators: Hi All Preparing system for the upcoming Spring Creators, right now removed with Revo uninstaller games hardly used, backed up personal files, and such, debating on leaving Avast in or using Defender on my Intel I7 Desktop. Might do a clean install of the Spring...