Windows 10: Spring Update Is Coming...

Discus and support Spring Update Is Coming... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The Win10 Spring 2020 Update is, really, close, now. That can be said not only because Spring is coming,but, because of the current Insider Build.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Drew1903, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Drew1903 Win User

Spring Update Is Coming...

The Win10 Spring 2020 Update is, really, close, now. That can be said not only because Spring is coming,but, because of the current Insider Build.

Fast track Build 19577:
    This build is a post 20H1 build and is from the active development branch of Windows 10 at Microsoft. While features in the Active Development Branch may be slated for a future Windows 10 release, they are no longer matched to a specific Windows 10 release.

This clearly implies 20H1 Version 2004, the Spring Update for this yar is done & End Users will be seeing it, anon. It is worth a wee bit of a wait... There is heaps of cool stuff <-- very techy term in what is looming on the digital horizon.

Cheers,
    Drew
    Spring Update Is Coming... ext?url=https%3a%2f%2fsocial.technet.microsoft.jpg

:)

Drew1903, Mar 6, 2020
  2. btarunr Win User

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Mar 6, 2020
  3. mab1376 Win User
    New PC in the spring

looking at the GIGABYTE GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 and 6700k. Definitely doing an M.2 SSD.

want to spend about $1800, parts as of today come to about $2500, so hopefully should drop by the spring.

suggestions?

mab1376, Mar 6, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Spring Update Is Coming... :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Spring Update Is Coming... - Similar Threads - Spring Update Coming

2. spring 2021 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    spring 2021 update: creating a sytem image went from 2 minutes using a samsung t5 external drive.what iis the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spring-2021-update/aee51f0a-b3d8-4b46-8fc6-dca1a98951f7
  3. Spring 2021 Update

Spring 2021 Update: Taking a long time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spring-2021-update/7a2e095c-4e8e-4f4e-af64-ced37fe0f1e6
  4. Spring Update Date from Bing

Spring Update Date from Bing: May 28 The update -- also known as Windows 10 versions 2004 and 20H1, and formerly referred to as the April 2020 Update -- is expected to start rolling out to mainstream users on May 28. It's already available to developers. Read more: How to upgrade to Windows 10 for free...
  5. Spring Update on the Horizon

Spring Update on the Horizon: Can be sure the Win10 Spring Update Version 2004 is not far off, now... As of today Fast Track Insiders have moved on to 20H2 Builds. Obviously, meaning 20H1 is done & can be expected, soon. There's a good quantity of stuff <-- very techy term that most Folks will probably...
  6. Spring Creators Update 2018

Spring Creators Update 2018: Quick question [PANIC] is the HP 15-f010 wm compatible with the update because last time I tried I had to reinstall windows and I'm trying again (Note to self: GOD IM SO SMART BUT SO STUPID AT THE SAME TIME)...
  7. Windows 10 Spring update

Windows 10 Spring update: Hello, I have a new HP business laptop and so far I have installed Office 2016, Symantec Security Endpoint protection and have downloaded a handful of Microsoft updates but after 10 days the Spring update has not started to download or install. The computer is connected to...
  8. spring update

spring update: is it safe to remove the spring update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/spring-update/5daf5a74-9347-494c-9bf4-71a61004ba86
  9. Removing Windows.old in Spring Update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Removing Windows.old in Spring Update: Is the same procedure still in place, you know, the one that really doesn't work by trying to remove the Windows.old in the latest Spring Update? I was hoping Microsoft had put a fix to this. I was surprised to see this Windows.old only has 5 gigs in it and what remains on...
  10. Preview the latest Windows Mixed Reality features coming this spring

in Windows 10 News
    Preview the latest Windows Mixed Reality features coming this spring: We’re excited to offer our Fast ring insiders a sneak peek at the latest features coming this spring to Windows Mixed Reality! Our favorite new updates in Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17115 include: A brand-new environment. In October we mentioned that the Cliff House...