Windows 10: SPuvcbv64.sys error screen

Discus and support SPuvcbv64.sys error screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I keep getting the 'SPuvcbv64.sys' error from time to time, on my laptop. It's an HP Spectre model, running Win 10. I don't get this error on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AlexC58, Jul 9, 2019.

1. AlexC58 Win User

SPuvcbv64.sys error screen

I keep getting the 'SPuvcbv64.sys' error from time to time, on my laptop. It's an HP Spectre model, running Win 10. I don't get this error on my desktop pc. The laptop starts up and everything runs well until the next time I get the error message. Why am I getting this message and what can I do about it?

Thanks.

:)

AlexC58, Jul 9, 2019

2. BSOD System Thread Exception Not Handled - SPUVCbv64.sys

We are volunteers willing to help you try to resolve this issue. I am a 10 time and dual award MVP specializing in Windows troubleshooting including BSOD events.

Both minidumps were essentially the same and I fully analyzed them to be sure other processes were not implicated.

Since the computer is new and still under warranty please contact HP Support and the seller. As OEM HP is responsible for the proper operation of both the hardware and Windows. So regardless of the cause it is theirs to resolve. And the unit is under full warranty
    and may be in need of repairs or replacement. Added that even if you are able to resolve the issue you would want it fully documented just in case there are related problems down the road. Remember the more you do the more they will say it is something you
    have done.

BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff807e4f6ad53, ffffef862b01f768, ffffef862b01efb0}

Probably caused by : SPUVCbv64.sys ( SPUVCbv64+6ad53 )

SPUVCbv64.sys dated 10/30/2017 AVStream driver SUNPLUS INNOVATION TECHNOLOGY.

BiosVersion = F.36

BiosReleaseDate = 10/25/2017

SystemManufacturer = HP

SystemProductName = HP Spectre x360 Convertible 13-ac0XX

SystemFamily = 103C_5335KV HP Spectre

SystemVersion =

SystemSKU = 2EN69EA#ABZ

BaseBoardManufacturer = HP

BaseBoardProduct = 827E

BaseBoardVersion = 94.61

CPUID: "Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz"

MaxSpeed: 2500

CurrentSpeed: 2712

HP Support/Troubleshooting & Drivers

HP Software and Driver Downloads for HP Printers, Laptops, Desktops and More | HP® Customer Support

Contact HP

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/contact_us....

HP Forums

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/psg/

Please let us know the results and if you need further assistance.

SpiritX MS MVP, Jul 9, 2019
  3. Jan Del Win User
    Blue Screen dxgmms2.sys PAGE_FAULT

Hi,

Dxgmms2.sys blue screen errors are related to corrupted or outdated device driver. We suggest checking this
    link for troubleshooting blue screen errors as an initial step to resolve this issue.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Jan Del, Jul 9, 2019
  4. SPuvcbv64.sys error screen

Blue Screen because of cm11264.sys

Hi,

This blue screen error due to cm11264.sys error could have happened due to the corrupted Windows component. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps provided in this

article

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist.

Anthony Gal, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

SPuvcbv64.sys error screen

1. SPuvcbv64.sys error screen - Similar Threads - SPuvcbv64 sys error

2. Surface Book 2 Blue Screen Crash With Error on ov7251.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Book 2 Blue Screen Crash With Error on ov7251.sys: My surface book 2 is only a few months old but it is now getting a blue screen error every time I open it (whether from standby mode or from being turned off) and restarting. The computer says the error is with ov7251.sys on the blue screen. How do I fix this?...
  3. BSODs Due to Qcamain10x65.sys Error

BSODs Due to Qcamain10x65.sys Error: Hi, A week ago I posted a question regarding a similar problem. For a while, I was getting the driver_irql_not_less_or_equal error. After looking at the minidump files, I was told to update my Qualcomm Atheros Network card device driver. I tried this solution, but I started...
  4. Error Reporting Time Error in the Sys Info Interface

Error Reporting Time Error in the Sys Info Interface: Hi Friends, I noticed this discrepancy in my error reporting when reviewing it through the System Information interface . (Noting the obvious) -The time the the blue bar was my actual current time and the other red arrow is of course the error report and incorrect time....
  5. BSOD Randomly when using PC. wdf01000.sys blue screen

BSOD Randomly when using PC. wdf01000.sys blue screen: Hi, First time posting here. I have been having constant BSOD at random intervals. Simply when using PC. I have attached dump files. I would really appreciate any assistance. 85429
  6. BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED igdkmd64.sys ERROR MESSAGE

BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED igdkmd64.sys ERROR MESSAGE: I've been experiencing random crashes on my computer over the last couple of weeks, I believe it has something to do with my graphics card drivers (igdkmd64.sys) but the update/rollback attempts didn't help nor did completely uninstalling and reinstalling the newest drivers....
  7. BSOD error igdkmd64.sys (5109aeb3)

BSOD error igdkmd64.sys (5109aeb3): Hello, please help me to solve this problem. DM Log Collector below 74093
  8. igdkmd64.sys/ntoskrnl.exe BSOD & Black screen flickers

igdkmd64.sys/ntoskrnl.exe BSOD & Black screen flickers: Hi, Recently after I sold my Gtx 1070 GPU and start to use i5 6500 integrated graphics Intel 530 on Windows 10, my PC is experiencing a few BSOD caused by driver igdkmd64.sys and caused by address ntoskrnl.exe. Besides getting BSOD or crash, my screen also flickers to...
  9. BSOD After Windows 10 Upgrade error e22w8x64.sys and L1C63x64.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD After Windows 10 Upgrade error e22w8x64.sys and L1C63x64.sys: Hey guys first time poster but i dont know where else to turn. After the upgrade from 8.1 I started seeing a BSOD with the error e22w8x64.sys but it wasn't that common. Now thought its as soon as I try to install a game, open multiple browser tabs or try to watch a YouTube...
  10. Windows 10 BSOD Boot Loop, WDF01000.SYS error

Windows 10 BSOD Boot Loop, WDF01000.SYS error: I was just browsing the web when my machine locked up and started going into a boot loop that would go to attempting repair, diagnosing problem and then would loop again with the Windows 10 PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (wdf01000.sys). The machine will let me choose the safe...