Windows 10: SPuvcbv64.sys error screen

Discus and support SPuvcbv64.sys error screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I keep getting the 'SPuvcbv64.sys' error from time to time, on my laptop. It's an HP Spectre model, running Win 10. I don't get this error on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AlexC58, Jul 9, 2019.

1. AlexC58 Win User

SPuvcbv64.sys error screen

I keep getting the 'SPuvcbv64.sys' error from time to time, on my laptop. It's an HP Spectre model, running Win 10. I don't get this error on my desktop pc. The laptop starts up and everything runs well until the next time I get the error message. Why am I getting this message and what can I do about it?

Thanks.

:)

AlexC58, Jul 9, 2019

2. BSOD System Thread Exception Not Handled - SPUVCbv64.sys

We are volunteers willing to help you try to resolve this issue. I am a 10 time and dual award MVP specializing in Windows troubleshooting including BSOD events.

Both minidumps were essentially the same and I fully analyzed them to be sure other processes were not implicated.

Since the computer is new and still under warranty please contact HP Support and the seller. As OEM HP is responsible for the proper operation of both the hardware and Windows. So regardless of the cause it is theirs to resolve. And the unit is under full warranty
    and may be in need of repairs or replacement. Added that even if you are able to resolve the issue you would want it fully documented just in case there are related problems down the road. Remember the more you do the more they will say it is something you
    have done.

BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff807e4f6ad53, ffffef862b01f768, ffffef862b01efb0}

Probably caused by : SPUVCbv64.sys ( SPUVCbv64+6ad53 )

SPUVCbv64.sys dated 10/30/2017 AVStream driver SUNPLUS INNOVATION TECHNOLOGY.

BiosVersion = F.36

BiosReleaseDate = 10/25/2017

SystemManufacturer = HP

SystemProductName = HP Spectre x360 Convertible 13-ac0XX

SystemFamily = 103C_5335KV HP Spectre

SystemVersion =

SystemSKU = 2EN69EA#ABZ

BaseBoardManufacturer = HP

BaseBoardProduct = 827E

BaseBoardVersion = 94.61

CPUID: "Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz"

MaxSpeed: 2500

CurrentSpeed: 2712

HP Support/Troubleshooting & Drivers

HP Software and Driver Downloads for HP Printers, Laptops, Desktops and More | HP® Customer Support

Contact HP

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/contact_us....

HP Forums

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/psg/

Please let us know the results and if you need further assistance.

SpiritX MS MVP, Jul 9, 2019
  3. Jan Del Win User
    Blue Screen dxgmms2.sys PAGE_FAULT

Hi,

Dxgmms2.sys blue screen errors are related to corrupted or outdated device driver. We suggest checking this
    link for troubleshooting blue screen errors as an initial step to resolve this issue.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Jan Del, Jul 9, 2019
  4. SPuvcbv64.sys error screen

Blue Screen because of cm11264.sys

Hi,

This blue screen error due to cm11264.sys error could have happened due to the corrupted Windows component. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps provided in this

article

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist.

Anthony Gal, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

SPuvcbv64.sys error screen

1. SPuvcbv64.sys error screen - Similar Threads - SPuvcbv64 sys error

2. Blue Screen Error - DPC_Watchdog_Violation, WDF01000.sys Error... etc...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Error - DPC_Watchdog_Violation, WDF01000.sys Error... etc...: Hi! I've been persistently getting blue screen errors lately and I'm not exactly sure why. It just happens randomly and I can't exactly pinpoint when it started. There's not anything in particular that triggers it, and it can happen a lot or a little in one day with various...
  3. Blue Screen Error - DPC_Watchdog_Violation, WDF01000.sys Error... etc...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen Error - DPC_Watchdog_Violation, WDF01000.sys Error... etc...: Hi! I've been persistently getting blue screen errors lately and I'm not exactly sure why. It just happens randomly and I can't exactly pinpoint when it started. There's not anything in particular that triggers it, and it can happen a lot or a little in one day with various...
  4. Blue Screen Error - DPC_Watchdog_Violation, WDF01000.sys Error... etc...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue Screen Error - DPC_Watchdog_Violation, WDF01000.sys Error... etc...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Blue Screen Error - DPC_Watchdog_Violation, WDF01000.sys Error... etc...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Blue Screen Error - DPC_Watchdog_Violation, WDF01000.sys Error... etc...

8. Blue Screen Error RNDISMP6.sys

Blue Screen Error RNDISMP6.sys: I am Shreyas Vyas I am getting a Blue Screen Error RNDISMP6.sys in my system and here is the folder link of dump files uploaded on One drive with the name Dump https://1drv.ms/u/s!Am1YGp9Ppe7UghTt_sbF3dwn-F7Q?e=T5WFit kindly help me with that error and possible...
  9. vbaudio_vmavio64_win10.sys Blue Screen of death Error

vbaudio_vmavio64_win10.sys Blue Screen of death Error: So this error has happened to me multiple times know and i can not find any fixes on google etc, how can i fix this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vbaudiovmavio64win10sys-blue-screen-of-death-error/29d6fb01-482e-451f-97b3-811df8a7d319
  10. Windows 10 blue screen error. PAGE_FAULT_IN NONPAGED_AREA Netwtw06.sys

Windows 10 blue screen error. PAGE_FAULT_IN NONPAGED_AREA Netwtw06.sys: My computer keeps crashing help me Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN NONPAGED_AREA What Failed: Netwtw06.sys I can turn on my computer and use it but after like 10-60 minutes It crashes with the message above and I don't know what to do....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. spuvcbv64

2. spuvcbv64.sys

3. hp 64 bit error spuvcbu x64sys

4. spuvcbv64.sys blue screen thinkpad,
  5. fehler spuvcbv64. sys,
  6. system service exception windows 10 SPUVCBV64,
  7. spuvcbv64 windows 10,
  8. what is spuvcbv64.sys,
  9. spuvcbv64.sys blue screen