Windows 10: Spy on computer

Discus and support Spy on computer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Bonjour, Je me pose des questions quant à la potentielle installation d'un logiciel d"espionnage" sur mon odinateur... Je sais déjà que quelqu'un... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ce737476, Mar 19, 2019.

1. ce737476 Win User

Spy on computer

Bonjour,

Je me pose des questions quant à la potentielle installation d'un logiciel d"espionnage" sur mon odinateur...
    Je sais déjà que quelqu'un s'est loggé sur mon ordi en mon absence grâce à mes recherches dans l'observateur d'événements windows.

Est ce que l'événement 4798 (une adhésion au groupe local d'un utilisateur a été énumérée-voir screen shot) pourrait vouloir dire que quelqu'un a accès à mon ordinateur à distance ?
    Sinon, comment savoir cela...?

Merci beaucoup pour votre aide

:)

ce737476, Mar 19, 2019
  2. JhonTTs Win User

looking for mobile phone spy software

Hi,

I'm searching for mobile phone spy software like

I want to spy on my wife's windows mobile smartphone.

Any suggestions?

JhonTTs, Mar 19, 2019
  3. Windows 10 update and uninstalling Spy Sweeper

My laptop already runs on Windows 10, and is trying to install an update. A box popped up saying it could not uninstall the Spy Sweeper app, that I would have to do it myself then click refresh. I have searched my computer applications for Spy Sweeper and
    it is NOT listed anywhere as being on my computer. After reading through discussion answers, I also searched for Webroot thinking it may be connected with them. But Webroot is not on my computer, either. I am stumped as to what I can do to allow the upgrade
    to continue. Any help would be greatly appreciated - thank you!

Moved From:

beckleston, Mar 19, 2019
  4. Spy on computer

spy

Hi,

I just wanted to know can a Lumia 925 run any spy software in its background?

Because I really feel like that someone is spying my phone. Please help!

Can any spy software be installed on windows phone?

If yes, then how can I find that software from my phone?

I am eagerly waiting for your reply.

(Note: When I bought this used phone it had already windows 10 installed on it through windows insider)

ABDULMUQEET_993, Mar 19, 2019
Thema:

Spy on computer

1. Spy on computer - Similar Threads - Spy computer

2. Spying through PhoneLink?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spying through PhoneLink?: Hello Microsoft Community, I recently was composing an email and suddenly my screen switched to Task Manager which was not open or running. It highlighted PhoneLink application which had 103 open background tasks running. I do not have PhoneLink set to run at startup. My...
  3. Spying through PhoneLink?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Spying through PhoneLink?: Hello Microsoft Community, I recently was composing an email and suddenly my screen switched to Task Manager which was not open or running. It highlighted PhoneLink application which had 103 open background tasks running. I do not have PhoneLink set to run at startup. My...
  4. Potential Spying Activities from Hosting Services, Open Ports and Instrumented Scripts in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Potential Spying Activities from Hosting Services, Open Ports and Instrumented Scripts in...: Does anyone know why task manager has so many duplicated processes running under the same user profile? Does it indicate potential spying activities performed through multiple sub-operating systems instrumented via open ports and other hosting services? The laptop I own is a...
  5. Potential Spying Activities from Hosting Services, Open Ports and Instrumented Scripts in...

Potential Spying Activities from Hosting Services, Open Ports and Instrumented Scripts in...: Does anyone know why task manager has so many duplicated processes running under the same user profile? Does it indicate potential spying activities performed through multiple sub-operating systems instrumented via open ports and other hosting services? The laptop I own is a...
  6. i get a lot of spam email, like up to 200 in a day? is my email tracked or spying on?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i get a lot of spam email, like up to 200 in a day? is my email tracked or spying on?: also noticed that if i example googling something from my phone my microsoft email starting to give me email about the same theme. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-a-lot-of-spam-email-like-up-to-200-in-a-day/88f5e491-baef-4fcf-b03e-ae482f27fa69
  7. Was my company able to spy on my personal computer Office activity? Advice needed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Was my company able to spy on my personal computer Office activity? Advice needed.: Hi,Any help I receive on this would be much appreciated!I have Windows 10 Home 21H2, and Office Professional Plus 2016 - these are both my personal purchases/licences.However, I made the mistake of logging in to my company MS Account using my personal computer to access my...
  8. Was my company able to spy on my personal computer Office activity? Advice needed.

Was my company able to spy on my personal computer Office activity? Advice needed.: Hi,Any help I receive on this would be much appreciated!I have Windows 10 Home 21H2, and Office Professional Plus 2016 - these are both my personal purchases/licences.However, I made the mistake of logging in to my company MS Account using my personal computer to access my...
  9. Was my company able to spy on my personal computer Office activity? Advice needed.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. how to guard against spies in a computer repair shop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to guard against spies in a computer repair shop: Assume you need to send your computer to a repair shop. (Manufacturer's warranty service, or other, away from your home). How can you ascertain your private information can not be read? 1) copy USERs folder to your external hard disk, then delete source. 2) Extract browser...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. security essentials fehler 0x800106ba

2. spy on computer