Windows 10: Spyhunter 5 is freezing my laptop immediately after boot up

Discus and support Spyhunter 5 is freezing my laptop immediately after boot up in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I downloaded spyhunter thinking I needed it but now evertime right after boot up my laptop freezes. It think it's caused by spyhunter because it's the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Banaantje, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Banaantje Win User

Spyhunter 5 is freezing my laptop immediately after boot up

I downloaded spyhunter thinking I needed it but now evertime right after boot up my laptop freezes. It think it's caused by spyhunter because it's the only thing running. It just shows the startup of spyhunter and in small ‘loading definitions’ but I can’t do anything. The only thing I found that I can do is turning of the backlight. Everything else including ctrl-alt-del doesn't work. Is there anything I can do to delete spyhunter and get my laptop up and running.

It's saying here to include my version number but as I currently don't have access to that information the only thing I can give is that's windows 10

:)

Banaantje, Nov 8, 2019
  2. Jelu Cal Win User

Enigma SpyHunter eaten by Malwarebytes

Hi Daniel,

Based on the details that you've shared about removing SpyHunter, we'd need additional details to determine the cause of your concern.

We'd like to know the following:

• If you're able to see the SpyHunter software on the list of Programs and Features. To check this, you can perform the following:
      • Search and launch Control Panel using Cortana.
      • Click on Programs and Features.
    • If you've already tried uninstalling the software while in the Programs and Features window.
    • The process that you've performed to remove the SpyHunter software.
    • If you've received error messages when uninstalling the software.
    • The version of Windows 10 that you're using on your device. To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this

link

In the meantime, we recommend to check the
    of Jsssssssss and Le Boule about the steps to remove the SpyHunter software on a device.

We look forward to your response.

Jelu Cal, Nov 8, 2019
  3. ram93 Win User
    laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Nov 8, 2019
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Uninstall SpyHunter

Hi Nancy, that utility is extremely hard to remove . ..

Here is the manual apporach:

Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open Task Manager

Click on the Startup Tab

See if SpyHunter is listed there

If it is, select it and click 'Disable'

Close Task Manager

Click your Start Button, type msconfig and hit Enter

When the System Configuration dialog opens, click on the Services Tab

Check the box marked 'Hide Microsoft Services'

In the remaining list, see if SpyHunter is listed there, uncheck any you find

Click Apply and OK

Restart your PC

Open Windows File Explorer:

Go to C:\Program Files

Do you see the Spyhunter folder, if so, delete it

Go to C:\Program Files(x86)

Go to C:\ProgramData

Restart your PC . ..

Go to Control Panel - Programs and Features and attempt to uninstall SpyHunter, you should be informed the program no longer exists and it will be deleted from that list . . .

DaveM121, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Spyhunter 5 is freezing my laptop immediately after boot up - Similar Threads - Spyhunter freezing laptop

2. Can't uninstall SpyHunter 5

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't uninstall SpyHunter 5: I downloaded a game on google, I never got the game a few days later I had an application called SpyHunter 5 I searched it up, I found out it was an antimalware service. I tried uninstalling it, since I had never uninstalled it. I looked at task manager it said that my disk...
  3. Windows 10 freezes after booting after ~5 minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 freezes after booting after ~5 minutes: Hi,A week ago I was using my computer normally and then I made it in sleep mode. After 2 days I opened it to complete my project btw I was using Visual Studio, Spotify, Chrome, and Node cmd after about 10 minutes it froze while reloading a web page I waited for a long time...
  4. My labtop is freezing after like 5 seconds after booting up

My labtop is freezing after like 5 seconds after booting up: Hello this happened to me this week and I tried sfc scan it didn’t do anything the screen freezes But sometimes the labtop boots to desktop and I can do thing but limited like if I open a program pc freezes help...
  5. Strange Pop up immediately after boot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Strange Pop up immediately after boot: RunDLL There was a problem starting C:\Windows\System32\LogiDA.dll The specified module could not be found. This has just started showing up on my PC. Any references are to Windows 8 four years ago. I have Win 10 and have no idea what to do about this. As soon as I...
  6. Spyhunter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Spyhunter: I cannot uninstall this. I have tried all the suggestions I have seen - normal Microsoft uninstall, Revo, Geek. Spyhunter support site is only for paid versions, and I have a free version. I've seen from a web search that hundreds of people have this problem. The microsoft...
  7. Unable to uninstall Spyhunter 5

Unable to uninstall Spyhunter 5: I've been in a constant battle trying to delete the thing, I can't just out right delete via folders because im unable to force close a taskSpyhunter Product. because I don't have permissionim the administator. And using the actual uninstaller, via programs and features, it...
  8. Can't Uninstall Spyhunter 5

Can't Uninstall Spyhunter 5: Not sure how this got on my computer in the first place, but now I can't get it off. When I get to the page where I'm supposed to be able to click "continue to uninstall" the option is just not there. [IMG]...
  9. Computer Freezes after 5 or minutes booting up

Computer Freezes after 5 or minutes booting up: My PC freezes after 5 minutes of being logged in. (Windows 10) However I can still move the mouse, click on things but nothing will happen I sometimes also get a "Microsoft windows is not responding' popup, I cant interact with that either I checked task manager and it...
  10. hp laptop booting up and freezing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    hp laptop booting up and freezing: my WIN 10 HP laptop boots.up slowly, then will take me to my desktop. desktop icons load but Simple Sticky Notes which I have on my desktop do not load. Then.everything freezes. I do have a mouse cursor which moves freely but I can not click on anything. Keyboard is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. spyhunter 5 loading definitions