Windows 10: spyware on my laptop

Discus and support spyware on my laptop in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How would I know if someone has put spyware is on my laptop?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Iowa 61, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Iowa 61 Win User

spyware on my laptop

How would I know if someone has put spyware is on my laptop?

:)

Iowa 61, Apr 17, 2020
  2. OOTay Win User

Anti virus, Trojan's and Spyware.

Hmmm, I use AVG Email Server Antivirus, Zonealarm Pro, and many many spyware programs... The best one being BPS Anti-Spyware. Ad-aware SE is just garbage now, but if you want spyware protection with out nothing running i suggest using Spyware Blaster. Heres a list of great programs that i use and i think are some are the best. Pest Patrol, Spyware Doctor, Spybot, Bazooka, Spyware Blaster, and BPS Anti-Spyware. Those are really great anti-spyware programs. Oh and the new Zonealarm Pro I dont like at all becuase it alerts you about everything even if you turn alerts off so i use version 6.0.667.000 which is one of the best newer ones.

OOTay, Apr 17, 2020
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Apr 17, 2020
  4. spyware on my laptop

Bit the bullet, and ordered my laptop!!

In the meantime, I'm thinking about a list of "indispensible software" to install... while trying to avoid bloat-ware.

Here's my list. Any suggestions welcome. (OS will be Vista Home Premium x64 so they must be 64bit compatible)

- Avast Antivirus
    - Spyware Doctor

(any better suggestions for the above two?)

- CPU-Z
    - GPU-Z
    - SIW
    - 3DMark 06 (vantage... I think the last time I checked it wasn't free or I'm confusing it with something else?)
    - SuperPi
    - CoreTemp
    - ATITool (mainly for GPU temperature monitoring)
    - Piriform Defraggler

- Firefox
    - Fraps

Am I missing out something, and where do you suggest I could improve?

Black Panther, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

spyware on my laptop

1. spyware on my laptop - Similar Threads - spyware laptop

2. A window popped up saying a threat was detected: trojan spyware And that the access was...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A window popped up saying a threat was detected: trojan spyware And that the access was...: A window popped up saying a threat was detected: trojan spyware And that the access was blocked for security reasons and told to call a toll free number. +18667891446...
  3. A window popped up saying a threat was detected: trojan spyware And that the access was...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A window popped up saying a threat was detected: trojan spyware And that the access was...: A window popped up saying a threat was detected: trojan spyware And that the access was blocked for security reasons and told to call a toll free number. +18667891446...
  4. A window popped up saying a threat was detected: trojan spyware And that the access was...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. When is Microsoft going to fix their embedded spyware/malware so that we can disable it ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When is Microsoft going to fix their embedded spyware/malware so that we can disable it ?: Microsoft Text Input Application...SPYWARE.Keylogger. Cannot be disabled. Can NO LONGER EVEN KILL THE PROCESS IN TASKMAN.MALWARE.Legitimate claimed uses: Accessibility virtual input, keyboard, etc. , clipping tool, search.Microsoft Search IndexerThis can be disabled, in...
  6. When is Microsoft going to fix their embedded spyware/malware so that we can disable it ?

When is Microsoft going to fix their embedded spyware/malware so that we can disable it ?: Microsoft Text Input Application...SPYWARE.Keylogger. Cannot be disabled. Can NO LONGER EVEN KILL THE PROCESS IN TASKMAN.MALWARE.Legitimate claimed uses: Accessibility virtual input, keyboard, etc. , clipping tool, search.Microsoft Search IndexerThis can be disabled, in...
  7. When is Microsoft going to fix their embedded spyware/malware so that we can disable it ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Please help! My laptop reads “Pc Infected with trojan-type spyware” says to contact Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help! My laptop reads “Pc Infected with trojan-type spyware” says to contact Windows...: Please help! My laptop has a ton of Security Warnings, says my “pc infected with Trojan-type spyware”, and that “access to this pc has been blocked for security reason”. Theres a recording telling me that my ip address has been used without my knowledge or consent and that I...
  9. Please help! My laptop reads “Pc Infected with trojan-type spyware” says to contact Windows...

Please help! My laptop reads “Pc Infected with trojan-type spyware” says to contact Windows...: Please help! My laptop has a ton of Security Warnings, says my “pc infected with Trojan-type spyware”, and that “access to this pc has been blocked for security reason”. Theres a recording telling me that my ip address has been used without my knowledge or consent and that I...
  10. i purchased a used laptop running windows 10. i am afraid it might have spyware on it and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i purchased a used laptop running windows 10. i am afraid it might have spyware on it and...: it is a dell inspiron 3521 (64 bit) currently running windows 10 home os build 17134.1246 installed 10/2/2020 (there is a sticker on the underside of the laptop that says windows 8. windows 10 confirmed to be running) i've heard of programmers hiding code in all kinds of...