Windows 10: spyware scan

Discus and support spyware scan in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; spyware scan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spyware-scan/08831f10-f474-4044-af93-f25316beed10 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RichardReed4, Mar 19, 2020.

1. spyware scan

spyware scan

:)

RichardReed4, Mar 19, 2020
  2. OOTay Win User

Anti virus, Trojan's and Spyware.

Hmmm, I use AVG Email Server Antivirus, Zonealarm Pro, and many many spyware programs... The best one being BPS Anti-Spyware. Ad-aware SE is just garbage now, but if you want spyware protection with out nothing running i suggest using Spyware Blaster. Heres a list of great programs that i use and i think are some are the best. Pest Patrol, Spyware Doctor, Spybot, Bazooka, Spyware Blaster, and BPS Anti-Spyware. Those are really great anti-spyware programs. Oh and the new Zonealarm Pro I dont like at all becuase it alerts you about everything even if you turn alerts off so i use version 6.0.667.000 which is one of the best newer ones.

OOTay, Mar 19, 2020
  3. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Mar 19, 2020
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

spyware scan

netstat.exe starting while playing steam games

It' might be a virus. If it's in the startup list, disable it. Run a couple of spyware and av scans.

Thema:

spyware scan

1. spyware scan - Similar Threads - spyware scan

2. A window popped up saying a threat was detected: trojan spyware And that the access was...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A window popped up saying a threat was detected: trojan spyware And that the access was...: A window popped up saying a threat was detected: trojan spyware And that the access was blocked for security reasons and told to call a toll free number. +18667891446...
  3. A window popped up saying a threat was detected: trojan spyware And that the access was...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A window popped up saying a threat was detected: trojan spyware And that the access was...: A window popped up saying a threat was detected: trojan spyware And that the access was blocked for security reasons and told to call a toll free number. +18667891446...
  4. A window popped up saying a threat was detected: trojan spyware And that the access was...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. When is Microsoft going to fix their embedded spyware/malware so that we can disable it ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When is Microsoft going to fix their embedded spyware/malware so that we can disable it ?: Microsoft Text Input Application...SPYWARE.Keylogger. Cannot be disabled. Can NO LONGER EVEN KILL THE PROCESS IN TASKMAN.MALWARE.Legitimate claimed uses: Accessibility virtual input, keyboard, etc. , clipping tool, search.Microsoft Search IndexerThis can be disabled, in...
  6. why cant i update my spyware scan?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant i update my spyware scan?: Spyware scan update failure https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-update-my-spyware-scan/0f26abbf-2130-4a3a-9cb8-7c9afe3105d8
  7. why cant i update my spyware scan?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why cant i update my spyware scan?: Spyware scan update failure https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-update-my-spyware-scan/0f26abbf-2130-4a3a-9cb8-7c9afe3105d8
  8. Microsoft safety scanner shows no virus, spyware.... but while scanning it showed me 14...

Microsoft safety scanner shows no virus, spyware.... but while scanning it showed me 14...: Dear members upon a deep scan of Microsoft safety scanner for a period of 4 hrs, it showed me 14 infected files in the mid way of scan. but after completing around 80% of scan, scanning stopped and visible text result was scan completed ,no spyware, virusus,and other...
  9. SPYWARE scanner is slowing down each scan of a certain file

SPYWARE scanner is slowing down each scan of a certain file: I run SuperAntiSpyware Pro every day (as well as MBAM Premium) the SAS scan time is getting longer and longer . 46mins this morning and the 'progress' bar hangs when scanning this file C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\User Data\Default\Code Cache\js...
  10. Some scans show Numerous amounts of Malware, Spyware, and Trojans- Possibly Hacked

Some scans show Numerous amounts of Malware, Spyware, and Trojans- Possibly Hacked: I have an entire mess of things going on. Not to sure how much I can elaborate on here, but I am seeking help and trying to recover from a possible hack or unwanted software for a year. I lose my admin priv and when I fight to get them back in PS or safemode the system wants...