Windows 10: spyware scan

Discus and support spyware scan in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; spyware scan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spyware-scan/08831f10-f474-4044-af93-f25316beed10 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RichardReed4, Mar 19, 2020.

1. spyware scan

spyware scan

:)

RichardReed4, Mar 19, 2020
  2. OOTay Win User

Anti virus, Trojan's and Spyware.

Hmmm, I use AVG Email Server Antivirus, Zonealarm Pro, and many many spyware programs... The best one being BPS Anti-Spyware. Ad-aware SE is just garbage now, but if you want spyware protection with out nothing running i suggest using Spyware Blaster. Heres a list of great programs that i use and i think are some are the best. Pest Patrol, Spyware Doctor, Spybot, Bazooka, Spyware Blaster, and BPS Anti-Spyware. Those are really great anti-spyware programs. Oh and the new Zonealarm Pro I dont like at all becuase it alerts you about everything even if you turn alerts off so i use version 6.0.667.000 which is one of the best newer ones.

OOTay, Mar 19, 2020
  3. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Mar 19, 2020
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

spyware scan

netstat.exe starting while playing steam games

It' might be a virus. If it's in the startup list, disable it. Run a couple of spyware and av scans.

Thema:

spyware scan

1. spyware scan - Similar Threads - spyware scan

2. Virus and spyware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus and spyware: Can malware be updated without the purchase of virus and spyware defender?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-and-spyware/02d9616b-3c0a-4a6b-a71b-08d546770048
  3. Anti Spyware and Windows Defender

Anti Spyware and Windows Defender: Hello, I have been paying for Malwarebytes virus protection for a few years now on my personal computer and it has always work alongside Windows Defender. Recently, I keep getting the notification that the Defender app isnt turned on and that I need to install an...
  4. Spyware - Fake Support Number 1-888-887-0546

Spyware - Fake Support Number 1-888-887-0546: I received a fake spyware screen warning with a very loud audio warning on my computer screen. It stated my computer was infected with spyware and that I should not turn off my computer and instructed me to call Microsoft Windows support at 1-888-887-0546. DO NOT CALL...
  5. How to check a thumb drive for virus/keylogger/ spyware/etc ?

How to check a thumb drive for virus/keylogger/ spyware/etc ?: How to check a thumb drive for virus/keylogger/ spyware/etc ? Are there instructions posted somewhere ? Thank you all. I'm using windows 10 pro if it matters 151477
  6. How to check a thumb drive for virus/keylogger/ spyware/etc ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to check a thumb drive for virus/keylogger/ spyware/etc ?: How to check a thumb drive for virus/keylogger/ spyware/etc ? Are there instructions posted somewhere ? Thank you all. I'm using windows 10 pro if it matters 151477
  7. I need help with possible spyware

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help with possible spyware: Yesterday I was looking at WinDirStat to free up some space when I came across a random file called "Shrek Train". When I first saw it, I thought that it was probably just a meme folder that I created, however when I opened it, nothing that was in there was something that I...
  8. SpyWare file "MSASCUI.EXE"

SpyWare file "MSASCUI.EXE": SpyWare file "MSASCUI.EXE" is being omitted during the upgrade / Compile process https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/spyware-file-msascuiexe/fb949513-6c71-463e-98d2-c169f411f1f4
  9. Windows batch file: Driver Installation - Is this file safe or spyware or even required...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows batch file: Driver Installation - Is this file safe or spyware or even required...: Windows batch file: Driver Installation - This file was installed on my desktop on 12/18/2019 per the properties Is this file safe or spyware or even required for Windows 10? It is on my desktop since Dec. 18 & I don't recall authorizing it. It may have been placed...
  10. Some scans show Numerous amounts of Malware, Spyware, and Trojans- Possibly Hacked

Some scans show Numerous amounts of Malware, Spyware, and Trojans- Possibly Hacked: I have an entire mess of things going on. Not to sure how much I can elaborate on here, but I am seeking help and trying to recover from a possible hack or unwanted software for a year. I lose my admin priv and when I fight to get them back in PS or safemode the system wants...