Windows 10: Spyware/Telemetry in Task Scheduler upon upgrading to 1809/1903 (non-delete able)

Discus and support Spyware/Telemetry in Task Scheduler upon upgrading to 1809/1903 (non-delete able) in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I just noticed there is a spyware entries in Task Scheduler>Windows>Application Experience/Customer Improvement Program which sends my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Pagefile'sys, May 23, 2019.

1. Spyware/Telemetry in Task Scheduler upon upgrading to 1809/1903 (non-delete able)

I just noticed there is a spyware entries in Task Scheduler>Windows>Application Experience/Customer Improvement Program which sends my personal/hardware info to third parties and to Microsoft, problem is I was able to delete them in 1803 and they were NOT coming back, now I upgraded to 1809/1903 they are always come back everytime I boot up my computer or in 2-3 days I guess this **** related to Windows Update recover services.

I'm the administrator of my computer because this is MY computer, no one else using it but only me, Task Shdeculer says "your account don't have permission to remove this task" how so? oh let me guess: Microsoft did this on purpose right?

You people are worse than Apple now

I'm rolling back to 1803 and never going to upgrade until someone finds a way to delete these crap permanently.

:)

Pagefile'sys, May 23, 2019
  2. tracit99 Win User

Task Scheduler issue

I did a,b, and c and Task Scheduler is non-functional now. Not one single task is shown. Also tried repair install, but still have problem with 'Task Scheduler is not available. Task Scheduler will attempt to reconnect to it'.

tracit99, May 23, 2019
  3. Ima Troll Win User
    Microsoft Telemetry Compatibility

Microsoft Telemetry Compatibility is, simply stated, a virus that ships with Windows.

• Hit the Windows key and type Task Scheduler
    • Drill down to Task Scheduler Library | Microsoft | Windows | Application Experience
    • Disable Microsoft Compatibility Appraiser
    • Disable ProgramDataUpdater

Ima Troll, May 23, 2019
  4. Spyware/Telemetry in Task Scheduler upon upgrading to 1809/1903 (non-delete able)

Task scheduler user account list includes user accounts that have already been deleted from the computer.

Thanks for providing the results of the troubleshooting steps we provided. Since the credentials are still showing up in task scheduler, we suggest that you follow the steps below to check the entries in the credential manager and delete the entries manually:

• Type the words Credential Manager in Cortana or the search box.
    • From the list of results select Credential Manager
    • From this screen, you can manage Web Credentials and
      Windows Credentials

Once you have the screen open verify if any of the credentials you saw in task scheduler is present and manually delete them.

Regards.

Jordan Dom, May 23, 2019
Thema:

Spyware/Telemetry in Task Scheduler upon upgrading to 1809/1903 (non-delete able)

1. Spyware/Telemetry in Task Scheduler upon upgrading to 1809/1903 (non-delete able) - Similar Threads - Spyware Telemetry Task

2. Re: Microsoft Telemetry Spyware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re: Microsoft Telemetry Spyware: Is there a better way to stop the dreaded compatibility telemetry built into Windows 10 than the solution I've adopted? I just right-click on the Start button, select task manager, set it to list alphabetically then look for it in the list and click 'end task'. More often...
  3. Re: Microsoft Telemetry Spyware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Re: Microsoft Telemetry Spyware: Is there a better way to stop the dreaded compatibility telemetry built into Windows 10 than the solution I've adopted? I just right-click on the Start button, select task manager, set it to list alphabetically then look for it in the list and click 'end task'. More often...
  4. Re: Microsoft Telemetry Spyware

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Deleted task scheduler task

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted task scheduler task: Hi,I Accidentally deleted StartComponentCleanup in Task Scheduler. Is it possible to recover or re-create the deleted task? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-task-scheduler-task/0866d10b-9ef7-4bb7-8f0a-56b848500fa9
  6. Deleted task scheduler task

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted task scheduler task: Hi,I Accidentally deleted StartComponentCleanup in Task Scheduler. Is it possible to recover or re-create the deleted task? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-task-scheduler-task/0866d10b-9ef7-4bb7-8f0a-56b848500fa9
  7. Deleted task scheduler task

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Task Scheduler notice upon opening

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Scheduler notice upon opening: Hi I have seen this Task Scheduler notice upon launching it, have not really been looking at it in the past. The two images show the notice as it appears upon launching Task Scheduler; and the file path where I found it. I didn't really understand the advice someone gave in a...
  9. windows 10 1903 - telemetry 2.0 Task Scheduler

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 1903 - telemetry 2.0 Task Scheduler: hi after an inplace upgrade from windows 10 1809 to 1903 on the shedular task i find "Intel Telemetry 2 (x86)". I cant find the related program installer to uninstall *Sad What the hell is this and i can remove the task? thanks [ATTACH] 143293
  10. Comodo firewall - telemetry, tasks reappearing in task scheduler

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Comodo firewall - telemetry, tasks reappearing in task scheduler: I've noticed that Comodo has several tasks in the Windows task scheduler - and no matter how many times I disable them, or even delete them, they reappear every time I reboot, with new scheduled times: Comodo Telemetry - At log on of any user - One time - After triggered,...