Windows 10: Spyware/Telemetry in Task Scheduler upon upgrading to 1809/1903 (non-delete able)

Discus and support Spyware/Telemetry in Task Scheduler upon upgrading to 1809/1903 (non-delete able) in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I just noticed there is a spyware entries in Task Scheduler>Windows>Application Experience/Customer Improvement Program which sends my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Pagefile'sys, May 23, 2019.

1. Spyware/Telemetry in Task Scheduler upon upgrading to 1809/1903 (non-delete able)

I just noticed there is a spyware entries in Task Scheduler>Windows>Application Experience/Customer Improvement Program which sends my personal/hardware info to third parties and to Microsoft, problem is I was able to delete them in 1803 and they were NOT coming back, now I upgraded to 1809/1903 they are always come back everytime I boot up my computer or in 2-3 days I guess this **** related to Windows Update recover services.

I'm the administrator of my computer because this is MY computer, no one else using it but only me, Task Shdeculer says "your account don't have permission to remove this task" how so? oh let me guess: Microsoft did this on purpose right?

You people are worse than Apple now

I'm rolling back to 1803 and never going to upgrade until someone finds a way to delete these crap permanently.

:)

Pagefile'sys, May 23, 2019
  2. tracit99 Win User

Task Scheduler issue

I did a,b, and c and Task Scheduler is non-functional now. Not one single task is shown. Also tried repair install, but still have problem with 'Task Scheduler is not available. Task Scheduler will attempt to reconnect to it'.

tracit99, May 23, 2019
  3. Ima Troll Win User
    Microsoft Telemetry Compatibility

Microsoft Telemetry Compatibility is, simply stated, a virus that ships with Windows.

• Hit the Windows key and type Task Scheduler
    • Drill down to Task Scheduler Library | Microsoft | Windows | Application Experience
    • Disable Microsoft Compatibility Appraiser
    • Disable ProgramDataUpdater

Ima Troll, May 23, 2019
  4. Spyware/Telemetry in Task Scheduler upon upgrading to 1809/1903 (non-delete able)

Task scheduler user account list includes user accounts that have already been deleted from the computer.

Thanks for providing the results of the troubleshooting steps we provided. Since the credentials are still showing up in task scheduler, we suggest that you follow the steps below to check the entries in the credential manager and delete the entries manually:

• Type the words Credential Manager in Cortana or the search box.
    • From the list of results select Credential Manager
    • From this screen, you can manage Web Credentials and
      Windows Credentials

Once you have the screen open verify if any of the credentials you saw in task scheduler is present and manually delete them.

Regards.

Jordan Dom, May 23, 2019
Thema:

Spyware/Telemetry in Task Scheduler upon upgrading to 1809/1903 (non-delete able)

1. Spyware/Telemetry in Task Scheduler upon upgrading to 1809/1903 (non-delete able) - Similar Threads - Spyware Telemetry Task

2. task scheduler

in Windows 10 Customization
    task scheduler: ok so my housemate accessed my computer while i was outside hanging wash and tried to blame my cat for it but anyways i don't know what he did but it keeps creating a txt document with notepad on my laptops desktop with pre arranged wording already in it repeating the same...
  3. Task Scheduler

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Scheduler: I was searching for XAMPP local server to auto run at windows startup. I found a YouTube video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYeGxcWdAUI , I followed the instructions Everything worked fine until at the end of a popup for password Other than my MS email account and...
  4. [Windows10 spyware] How to block Telemetry Tutorial (2019)

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    [Windows10 spyware] How to block Telemetry Tutorial (2019): With the latest "hidden" updates from microsoft to windows 10, we now have more spyware than ever on our own computers, meaning everytime you reboot or shut down, Task Schedular>Microsoft>Windows>Costumer Improvement AND Autchck AND Application Experience sections will have...
  5. Comodo firewall - telemetry, tasks reappearing in task scheduler

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Comodo firewall - telemetry, tasks reappearing in task scheduler: I've noticed that Comodo has several tasks in the Windows task scheduler - and no matter how many times I disable them, or even delete them, they reappear every time I reboot, with new scheduled times: Comodo Telemetry - At log on of any user - One time - After triggered,...
  6. Task Scheduler

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Scheduler: At one time I was showed how to set an alarm using Task scheduler. It worked great when I was using Windows 7. Since I have upgraded to Windows 10, it doesn't work anymore. I put in the scheduler the same words but when it is time to go, a pop up comes and asks "what...
  7. Task Scheduler

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Task Scheduler: Will this work without username password logging on? In windows7 you had to have password to make it work. 35020
  8. Task scheduler

in Windows 10 Support
    Task scheduler: I have created a task that will run once every night 01:00 on my Windows machine. It worked OK before upgrade to Windows 10 Pro. Now it doesn't. When I try to run it manually from Task Scheduler following error occurs: Task Scheduler service is not available. Task...
  9. Task scheduler

in Windows 10 Support
    Task scheduler: Does anyone know how often the app update task schedule runs? And how to change it? I have auto app updates switched off but I know the update checker still runs. As I will sometimes open store and see app updates waiting to be manually downloaded. I'm not saying the above...
  10. Task Scheduler

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Scheduler: I have set up a scheduled task called its time and every time I try to run it here is what comes up. I am using Win 10 and have plenty of ram 12GB. Here is message in attachment. Please help. It has worked in past with Win7. But no go in Win10?? [img] I'm not sure I did...