Windows 10: SQL management studio v17.9.1

Discus and support SQL management studio v17.9.1 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I got this restoring stuck here for our testing database. can't log into our ERP system right now. How to stop and don't lose anything? urgent help.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by lu3000, Feb 8, 2021.

1. lu3000 Win User

SQL management studio v17.9.1

I got this restoring stuck here for our testing database. can't log into our ERP system right now. How to stop and don't lose anything?

urgent help.

SQL management studio v17.9.1 1ed91ae8-83d2-48db-8c1c-7bb03c7a57ac?upload=true.png

THANK YOU!

:)

lu3000, Feb 8, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Announcing SQL Server Management Studio – 16.5.1 Release

Source: Announcing SQL Server Management Studio 16.5.1 Release | SQL Server Release Services

Brink, Feb 8, 2021
  3. Announcing SQL Server Management Studio – March 2016 Refresh

Announcing SQL Server Management Studio – March 2016 Refresh

Source: https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/sql...-shell-update/

Cluster Head, Feb 8, 2021
  4. SQL management studio v17.9.1

Which versions of Visual studio and SQL server management studio I need to use in Windows 10?

HI, recently my pc upgraded to windows 10 and now I want to install Visual Studio and SQL server management studio to work with .NET framework based project.

Can you please suggest which version of above two softwares I need to download and use in my pc.

Please suggest.

Prakash Reddy Nalabolu, Feb 8, 2021
Thema:

SQL management studio v17.9.1

1. SQL management studio v17.9.1 - Similar Threads - SQL management studio

2. Cannot click Next on Add Replica on SQL Management Studio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot click Next on Add Replica on SQL Management Studio: Can someone help me on adding Replica, I already created Availability Group. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-click-next-on-add-replica-on-sql-management/f7e4bc97-e1ac-4645-a551-2e1532c1ebdb
  3. Can I use SQL Server Management Studio with SQL 2016 Express Edition for managing data used...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I use SQL Server Management Studio with SQL 2016 Express Edition for managing data used...: We have Biometric devices across multiple of our branches from where we collect attendance data on a cloud server running SQL 2016 Express Edition. Can we use SQL Server Management Studio along with it?We are only collecting information within the organization and using to...
  4. Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio / Windows 10 s

Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio / Windows 10 s: I saw a forum response related to MSSMS, indicating that since this program is not available in the Microsoft Store, it could not be installed on machines running Windows 10 s. I have the same question related to Microsoft SQL Server Express. Is there any way those programs...
  5. Failed setup of Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed setup of Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio: Hi,I am trying to install SSMS locally in order to connect to an Azure SQL Database. The installation does not work as displayed below, how can I resolve this issue?...
  6. Failed setup of Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio

Failed setup of Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio: Hi,I am trying to install SSMS locally in order to connect to an Azure SQL Database. The installation does not work as displayed below, how can I resolve this issue?...
  7. Unable to install SQL server management studio 2012 or 2016

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install SQL server management studio 2012 or 2016: This occurred after uninstalling SSMS and manually deleting appdata, temp files and programedata to remove SSMS completely. Now when i try to reinstall the application. This will popup. [ATTACH] Error in detail-> See the end of this message for details on invoking...
  8. i have problem with SQL server management studio login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i have problem with SQL server management studio login: i have a problem with SQL login https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problem-with-sql-server-management-studio/2700ae07-851b-4cc2-ad64-0a3b2f7e97f7
  9. sql server management studio

in Windows 10 Customization
    sql server management studio: Hi! I have been using an electronic health record system for the past 10 years. I am retiring soon but will still need access to the 'ehr' information for 7 years. The people who run the program that I use tell me that the information is in sql. I have a choice how to access...
  10. Announcing SQL Server Management Studio – 16.5.1 Release

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing SQL Server Management Studio – 16.5.1 Release: Today, we are pleased to announce the latest generally-available (GA) quality release of SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) 16.5.1. This update fixes a couple issues listed below. Get it here: Download SSMS 16.5.1 release The version number for the latest release is...