Windows 10: SQL primary and secondary server

Discus and support SQL primary and secondary server in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; If we go with SQL Server + CAL base licensing . can we transfer SQL CALs from my primary server to secondary when my primary server fails or down ? If... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sejalmaurya, Apr 8, 2019.

1. SQL primary and secondary server

1. If we go with SQL Server + CAL base licensing . can we transfer SQL CALs from my primary server to secondary when my primary server fails or down ?
    2. If we go for SQL Server + CAL base licensing what all SQL CAL licenses need to be installed(need to buy) on primary and Secondary server. ?
    3. If we go for SQL Server Core Base licensing what all SQL licenses need to be installed(need to buy) on primary and Secondary server ?
    4. can we use SQL core base license as a primary and SQL CAL base license as secondary or vice versa ?

:)

sejalmaurya, Apr 8, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

SQL Server + Python — What’s new

Source: SQL Server + Python s new | SQL Server Blog

Brink, Apr 8, 2019
  3. Setting up Link Server to point to Secondary AAG SQL Node

Example:

SQL AAG Listener Name: HOSTX

SQL AAG node a name: HOSTXa

SQL AAG node b name: HOSTXb

Link Server Name defined on HOSTXa: LinkReadOnly configured with DataSource: HOSTXb

Link Server Name defined on HOSTXb: LinkReadOnly configured with DataSource: HOSTXa

Our goal is when a connection is made to HOSTX, we could issue a T-sql statement using LinkReadOnly. This link would point

to the secondary SQL AAG node.

Jeff Tavares, Apr 8, 2019
  4. SQL primary and secondary server

Downgrade of SQL Server 2017 to SQL Server 2012

Hi,

Please suggest me how can i get the licence for SQL Server 2012.

Currently we have SQL Server 2017 Volume licencing.

Regards,

Praveen.

PraveenkumarOPP, Apr 8, 2019
Thema:

SQL primary and secondary server

1. SQL primary and secondary server - Similar Threads - SQL primary secondary

2. DNS Primary and secondary

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DNS Primary and secondary: Hi. I'm using a same dns name local as a public one. Yes i know i could change it to something else but i don't wont that.But my problem is that when i set my device's to use a secondary dns server to a use a a public dns server like 8.8.8.8 When trying to surf to my internal...
  3. DNS Primary and secondary

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DNS Primary and secondary: Hi. I'm using a same dns name local as a public one. Yes i know i could change it to something else but i don't wont that.But my problem is that when i set my device's to use a secondary dns server to a use a a public dns server like 8.8.8.8 When trying to surf to my internal...
  4. DNS Primary and secondary

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Sql server Reporting Server activation with Sql server Core edition

Sql server Reporting Server activation with Sql server Core edition: One of my customer is trying to install Sql server reporting services 2019 and during installation customer gets 2 options; to select as free edition or activate through product key. However, customer states that he does not have a product key since he's using Sql server std...
  6. Sql server Reporting Server activation with Sql server Core edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sql server Reporting Server activation with Sql server Core edition: One of my customer is trying to install Sql server reporting services 2019 and during installation customer gets 2 options; to select as free edition or activate through product key. However, customer states that he does not have a product key since he's using Sql server std...
  7. SQL server

SQL server: After upgrading the OS from Win 10 to Win 11 home edition the SQL doesn't work any more. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sql-server/1c360899-de1f-4c76-ae53-cd415ef46ac1
  8. SQL server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SQL server: After upgrading the OS from Win 10 to Win 11 home edition the SQL doesn't work any more. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sql-server/1c360899-de1f-4c76-ae53-cd415ef46ac1
  9. email used to be primary and secondary

in Windows 10 Customization
    email used to be primary and secondary: Hello, My email in outlook, Hotmail used to be divided in primary email and secondary email since upgrading all my email are in one. Why is this ? I prefer my email divided. Can I get back the previous setting. Please let me know Thank you...
  10. Transferring SQL Client Access Licenses from primary server to secondary server.

Transferring SQL Client Access Licenses from primary server to secondary server.: If we go with SQL Server + CAL base licensing . can we transfer SQL CALs from my primary server to secondary when my primary server fails or down ? If we go for SQL Server + CAL base licensing what all SQL CAL licenses need to be installed(need to buy) on primary and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what is a secondary server sql

2. primary secundary server mysql

3. kernelbase.dll version: 10.0.17763.404 timestamp: 0x3424aead

4. can client access licenses trasfered from primary to secondary server microsoft