Windows 10: SQL Report Builder 3.0

Discus and support SQL Report Builder 3.0 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Team, I have an user using SQL report builder to extract report from one of our intranet applications. The Report builder was working all along... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Abhisek.Das, Sep 16, 2019.

1. SQL Report Builder 3.0

Hi Team,

I have an user using SQL report builder to extract report from one of our intranet applications.

The Report builder was working all along but suddenly has stopped working and throwing an error

“Connection failed. Unable to connect to the server that is specified in the URL, ‘ my URL ’ . Make sure that the server is running, url is correct and you have permission to use that server ”

Could you guide when & Why this kind of error occurs and how we can get this resolved.

Regards,

Abhisek Das <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>

:)

Abhisek.Das, Sep 16, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

What’s new in Mobile Reports in SQL Server 2016 SP1

Source: Whats new in Mobile Reports in SQL Server 2016 SP1 | SQL Server Reporting Services Team Blog

Brink, Sep 16, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    SQL Server 2017 Reporting Services Release Candidate now available

Source: SQL Server 2017 Reporting Services Release Candidate now available | SQL Server Reporting Services Team Blog

Brink, Sep 16, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

SQL Report Builder 3.0

Cumulative Update #3 for SQL Server 2014 SP2

Source: Cumulative Update #3 for SQL Server 2014 SP2 | SQL Server Release Services

Brink, Sep 16, 2019
Thema:

SQL Report Builder 3.0

1. SQL Report Builder 3.0 - Similar Threads - SQL Report Builder

2. install sql server reporting service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    install sql server reporting service: I have a SQL 2016 enterprise server , want to re-install report service , running on windows server 2016 . I have downloaded it and installed it , it pops to ask install evaluation , developer or express edition , I lost the existing SQL 2016 enterprise server license key ,...
  3. Report builder not connecting to Data Source

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Report builder not connecting to Data Source: I am using report builder and lately updated to windows 11. Now I cannot connect to my usual data source. Can this be the issue. Nothing else changed on my laptop....
  4. Report builder not connecting to Data Source

Report builder not connecting to Data Source: I am using report builder and lately updated to windows 11. Now I cannot connect to my usual data source. Can this be the issue. Nothing else changed on my laptop....
  5. Report Builder Load Failure.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Report Builder Load Failure.: When attempting to load MS Report Builder the splash loader appears, vanishes and then the app does not load.Two errors are thrown.The first source is: .NET RuntimeApplication: MSReportBuilder.exeFramework Version: v4.0.30319Description: The process was terminated due to an...
  6. Report Builder Load Failure.

Report Builder Load Failure.: When attempting to load MS Report Builder the splash loader appears, vanishes and then the app does not load.Two errors are thrown.The first source is: .NET RuntimeApplication: MSReportBuilder.exeFramework Version: v4.0.30319Description: The process was terminated due to an...
  7. Report Builder Load Failure.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Report Builder - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Report Builder - Windows 11: Hi, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Report Builder crashes when opening in windows 11. I have tried re installing and on another windows 11 machine.Can't find a way to report this bug other than here?...
  9. Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Report Builder - Windows 11

Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Report Builder - Windows 11: Hi, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Report Builder crashes when opening in windows 11. I have tried re installing and on another windows 11 machine.Can't find a way to report this bug other than here?...
  10. 3 d builder

3 d builder: Dear Micro soft .I am one who built a really nice art museum with 3d builder. Before i could complete it. It started to crash. glitch, freeze..... I reset ...i restarted. its still not working correctly...Iam frustrated what can i do????????????....