Windows 10: SQL Server + C#: What’s new

Discus and support SQL Server + C#: What’s new in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; With the release of SQL Server v.Next public preview on Linux and Windows, the ability to connect to SQL Server on Linux, Windows, Docker or macOS (via... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

SQL Server + C#: What’s new

Source: SQL Server + C#: Whats new | SQL Server Blog

:)

Brink, Dec 15, 2016
  2. jrober2p. Win User

How do I fix the error "the ordinal 1 could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\windows\system32\sqlunirl.dll"

As Vsvhelden said:

You must copy this dll file to the directories where the following sql exe files resides.

"Enterprise Manager" -> C:\Windows\System32\mmc.exe /s "

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\80\Tools\BINN\SQL Server Enterprise Manager.MSC"

"Query Analizer" -> "

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\80\Tools\Binn\isqlw.exe"

In my case I copied this file here:

C:\Windows\System32

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\80\Tools\Binn

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL\Binn\Resources\1033

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL\Binn

All is ok.

The problem where in a new install setup stops in the installing MDAC still unknown.

REPLIED:

Vsvhelden replied on August 8, 2015See post history

ReplyIn reply to SeydiDiLBAZ's post on August 8, 2015

c:\windows\system32

As said before: On a 64-bit system, copy the file to c:\windows\syswow64 (or to the directory in which the EXE file is).

jrober2p., Dec 15, 2016
  3. asi14 Win User
    Can I uninstall "Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable", Microsoft SQL Server, and prerequesite for SST?

But i don't use SQL Server and I don't use SQL Server Management Studio.

asi14, Dec 15, 2016
Thema:

SQL Server + C#: What’s new

1. SQL Server + C#: What’s new - Similar Threads - SQL Server What’s

2. Sql server Reporting Server activation with Sql server Core edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sql server Reporting Server activation with Sql server Core edition: One of my customer is trying to install Sql server reporting services 2019 and during installation customer gets 2 options; to select as free edition or activate through product key. However, customer states that he does not have a product key since he's using Sql server std...
  3. Sql server Reporting Server activation with Sql server Core edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sql server Reporting Server activation with Sql server Core edition: One of my customer is trying to install Sql server reporting services 2019 and during installation customer gets 2 options; to select as free edition or activate through product key. However, customer states that he does not have a product key since he's using Sql server std...
  4. SQL server

SQL server: After upgrading the OS from Win 10 to Win 11 home edition the SQL doesn't work any more. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sql-server/1c360899-de1f-4c76-ae53-cd415ef46ac1
  5. SQL server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SQL server: After upgrading the OS from Win 10 to Win 11 home edition the SQL doesn't work any more. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sql-server/1c360899-de1f-4c76-ae53-cd415ef46ac1
  6. SQL server 2019

SQL server 2019: Hi, I reinstalled my computer few days ago and wanted to install microsoft sql server 2019 today, but when i was downloading files via the installer i got error saying ,,Failed to execute activity MediaDownloadActivity. The decryption operation failed.,...
  7. SQL Server + PHP – What’s new

in Windows 10 News
    SQL Server + PHP – What’s new: PHP is one of the most widely used programming languages for web developers today. The Microsoft PHP Connector for SQL Server is used to connect PHP applications to SQL Server, whether SQL Server is hosted in the cloud, on-premises or provided as a platform as a service....
  8. SQL Server + Java: What’s new

in Windows 10 News
    SQL Server + Java: What’s new: Java continues to be one of the most widely used programming languages for a variety of application scenarios and industries. The Microsoft JDBC Driver for SQL Server is used to connect Java applications to SQL Server, whether SQL Server is hosted in the cloud or on-premises,...
  9. SQL Server + Python — What’s new

in Windows 10 News
    SQL Server + Python — What’s new: Python is one of the most popular and fastest-growing languages used today. Pyodbc (Python-SQL Server Connector) is an open source Python module maintained by Michael Kleehammer that uses ODBC Drivers to connect to SQL Server. It allows you to connect from the platform of...
  10. What’s new in Mobile Reports in SQL Server 2016 SP1

in Windows 10 News
    What’s new in Mobile Reports in SQL Server 2016 SP1: [img] In our last post around SQL Server 2016 SP1, we promised to do a post about some enhancements we’ve made to mobile reports in the latest release. We’ll highlight two major items we’ve updated and also provide the full change list of updates and fixes for mobile...